Why doesn't Jow Forums.org support theLGBTQ community?

Why doesn't Jow Forums.org support theLGBTQ community?

Attached: BvHTJo89DzpmfU0xmdEGjEztqPcKuAYryv5famauCl8.png (120x40, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=QD720mHFqW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shit is fucking gay

Cuz it’s gay? Btw I’m American visiting Canada. So many Punjab’s.

Reddit is akin to he godless degenerate subhuman slime that is scraped off sewer pipes.

Because any community that bases its identity on a perverted fetish doesn't deserve support

The LGBT community are responsible for the worst epidemic of STDs outside of Africa. They are an ongoing health-risk.

If I was in USA I would find their datacenters and burn it to the ground. Reddit is cancer.

Have you considered that you're the one that's gay?

makes you think, huh

there is a board dedicated to the fags

EXCUSE ME DID YOU NOT GET THE FUCKING MEMO

THE B IS OPPRESSIVE

SHOULD BE F FOR FENCE-SITTER!

/lgbt/ brainlet

Attached: go back.jpg (589x600, 66K)

fags deserve death

This. Stupid Reddit fuckwit.
Literally we have a board for that shit.

Attached: 1528147373562.jpg (125x123, 2K)

ikr the LGBT board is totally hateful to LGBT people.

Because they lead decadent debauched lives and the problem with that is it's the entire existence and identify and they force the world to behold it. They're itching to add P and when that happens watch how loads of these freaks admit to wanting to fuck children

Our mongol friend is right. The LGBTQIAAA+-}Kp community is just too gay.

Fuck off

Jow Forums has been one of the least "homophobic" online commmunities since its inception, which is unsurprising considering it is first and foremost a weeb board for autists and weirdos. What you should be asking is, what did the lgbqt+++ community do to earn backlash from a degenerate community that is extremely open minded?

They hate free speech and attack it, and free speech is what unifies pony posters, weebs, and gun owners in Jow Forums.

Attached: 1516138217931.jpg (480x529, 56K)

Fuck off back to r*ddit, faggot.

Attached: 1513838578598.jpg (640x640, 144K)

Because it doesn't exist.

com·mu·ni·ty
kəˈmyo͞onədē/Submit
noun
a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
"Rhode Island's Japanese community"
synonyms: group, body, set, circle, clique, faction; More
a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
"the sense of community that organized religion can provide"

no we do......
the tranny that set themself on fire was a hero
#igniteforrights

bunch of muslim loving faggots

cause they need to be gassed
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

It's all bullshit sooner you realize that the sooner we can grow.

>>/lgbt/

Attached: seriously fuck off.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Imagine a community which is fundamentally based around sticking your peepee into some one’s pooshaft.

Well I am Jow Forums and I support you 100%

Lbgtq ethnostate when?

Jow Forums is probably one of if not the gayest places online. If you think dick rate and trap threads are not gay you need to find Tom Cruise and ask him where the closet door is. The difference is how the gay people in these places confront their gayness. On Reddit and comparable social networks the users will seek validation in others, often getting extremely mad at those who disapprove of their specific interpretation of homosexuality because they take it as a personal attack against them and because above all they want attention and validation. On Jow Forums instead of seeking this external validation, the gays here are more introspective, seeking to understand their own sexuality on their own terms in their own interpretation, and they care little about how they are perceived. This is why Jow Forums is actually one of the most accepting places on the internet.

>the lbgt meme

gays are unnatural and are the result of one's sensory experiences growing up in controlled environments

It's not even a community of that because the L stands for lesbian.
It's not a community by any measure of the word.

Do you think that they don’t showe objects up their bum? The peepee might have been too specific, in reality it’s even sicker.

Fpbp

because most of them are fags or fag enablers.

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits binded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

If your identity consists of what you do or don't fuck what exactly is there in you to support?

Thank god it's only the fags that are getting the STDs

because they're degenerate evil disgusting faggots trying to destroy civilization and fuck up kids. SAGE.

Attached: 1529711561316.jpg (1074x1128, 279K)

I'll support them with rope...

you're not fooling anyone shlomo. "he who controls the economy controls the country." (Keynes). hmm i wonder who controls the banks??
bilderberg group controls everything
everyone in the bilderberg are top 1% of society
top 1% of society are jews
(((the rothschilds))) alone are hoarding over half of the world's wealth. sage

Attached: 5aad55090a9e2.jpg (400x400, 47K)

because trannies are satanic perverts who want our kids to mutilate their natural bodies, instead of just learning to accept who they were born as.

youtube.com/watch?v=QD720mHFqW0