What's wrong with her eyes?

What's wrong with her eyes?

Attached: 343443333.png (656x745, 402K)

I think she is sexy. They eye thing turns me on.

THEY ARE stone cold leftist faggot nigger hating eyes.
THEY ARE beautiful

Why are the alt-right crying about this.

They fought for business's rights to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Sarah is just another gay wedding cake.

i love her bros

thats the point dickhead
where is the faux outrage from the left about how the owners should be sued?
I guess it wasn't about equality afterall then eh?!

FAT

These people do understand that when a democrat wins next this will all be done to them right?

This is not being done in a vacuum, all this nasty shit will be saved and used back on democrats next time.

The level of stupid in America is astounding, they lost an election. No need to lose your minds too.

The left never argued that conservatives are a protected group.

>Any reason
>religion
Even the bakery you mention will still let gays buy a premed cake. You just can't special order a penis-shaped one, faggot.

Ban Jews and Communists from your establishments.

If that is your rational, get ready to starve.

As a farmer, I can tell you and your virtue signalling grocery stores to go fuck yourselves.

Enjoy rummaging garbage for food you faggots.

It sucks that she has to take all the blows from every decision made by the Trump administration. You're not going to see any other white house staff booted from any restaurants.

Attached: 1517608759932.jpg (500x492, 40K)

>this will all be done to them right?
Conservatives have been trying to refuse service to blacks and gays for centuries, though. You can't threaten to start doing something you've been doing all along.

Which restaurant.
Is it a chain and is it in my country?
Going to look.

>can't
Watch

Except you can't refuse service to anyone you want

same here

RED HEN (sounds awful) IN LEXINGTON VA.
Go do that voodoo that you do so well.

We are not upset. We are delighted that we rooted out a stealth leftist, and now the leftist gets gassed.

Stick to your own country's politics, Nigel.

AHAHAHHA you faggots are falling all over yourselves trying to manufacture outrage on this one. The Jews are playing you well.

If bakers don't have to make fag wedding cakes, restaurants don't have to serve fat cunts.

But in this case the restaurant is probably trying to cover their asses so they don't get sued when this obese bitch has a heart attack and blames their food.

Attached: y2fpi6vbkt211.jpg (1439x1251, 114K)

>Husband and wife try to create business that serves the clientele they choose, excluding bad people of all sorts, which includes all niggers and faggots
REEEEEEEEEEEEE TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!
>Kicks out woman they don't like because she works for man they are told not to like
"This is just and you guys have been doing it forever"
>Husband and wife try to create business serving the clientele they choose, excluding bad people of all kinds and so excluding niggers and faggots as a rule
"REEEEEEEE TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!!"

Now you see a bit of why DOTR is coming for you faggots.

That feeling you're feeling is intentional. Trump wants the image of "good hearted women, who's not that attractive being bullied." It gets him empathy and makes the other side look bad.

They can do what they like
I can do what I like
Everyone can do what they like
Doesn't mean they should
Doesn't mean I shouldn't do anything when someone spits in my salad

Wait, I thought the restaurant was well within its rights, and the problem was leftist hypocrisy?
Could you people make up your minds?

Superior Jewish DNA

HAHAHA this is the most BS thing i have heard. You beg the corporations to buy your stuff, otherwise you're the one who is going to starve

>on moral grounds
Cunty grounds

Duling

Oh look

You cannot refuse a public service to a protected group. The left has been consistent with this. I don't know where you see an inconsistency.
Unless you want conservatives to become a protected group?

Who cares?

This is what you faggot ass commies want...

Attached: 1529058819452.jpg (480x360, 35K)

The only moral abortion is my abortion

It is illegal to spit on a salad, though. It is perfectly legal to kick snowflakes out of a restaurant.

>protected group
The shit

>Bakery doesn't make cake for faggots
"REEE TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!!!"
>Restaurant kicks out woman for political reasons
"This is just and fair". No recourse possible because kike law serves kikes only.
>Next bakery that tries to deny service to faggots
"REEEEEE TO THE SUPREME COURT!!!"

Fuck you. You are not too stupid to see this, even if you are a shill. If it was fair and ok to deny service to people across the board, you are damn right we'd be so happy to live by those rules, but like everything else in lefty land, it's rules for thee and not for me. This is part of why we hate you so much, fyi.

It's not illegal to spit on salad you cunt.

Because cuckservatives are the real snowflakes

(((protected group)))
"B-But it's fine if I do it because you're just a white person! You don't have a victim card!"
Faggot if you are sincere you are part of why Trump won.

This is great.
The less time government officials spend in Swamp restaurants the better.
The less interaction any administration has with Swamp creatures, the better.

Attached: 1528483054961.jpg (931x524, 58K)

>Unless you want conservatives to become a protected group?
Of course!
We're a discriminated minority after all. Remember Hillary Clinton won the popular vote so Democrats need to recognize our minority status and start catering to us.

S
Spit on you cabbage

Attached: IMG_5002.jpg (400x400, 38K)

now when can i refuse to work with nonwhites

It is certainly illegal here and in the US for a restaurant cook to spit on the salad of a customer.
Has Britannia regressed so much?

What's wrong with the left's brain? Whatever happened to that "if they go low we go high" moral high ground? Your part has no platform because you literally do the opposite of what you preech and lie 24/7.

Name a single truth that the DNC has ever told.

WE JUST WANT RULES APPLIED FAIRLY TO EVERYONE.
What the fuck is so hard to understand about this. When we try to do this shit, every kike in the nation mobilizes and attacks, crying their crocodile tears when really all they want is to attack. When you faggots do this, we're just supposed to accept it in kind, no recourse possible. Do you see why we hate you so much?

Define "protected group"--not with the definition the courts give, but with your definition.
RACE, right? But what if she was born in Africa? So it's not race, it's skin color? What if she was really tan after a vacation? What if she was .01% black?
The concept of "protected groups" is ridiculous at face value, for anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills. This system doesn't work, and the people that created it and swear by it are either a) brown, b) gay c) women or d) kikes.
The hordes of useless drains are crawling over themselves to dictate who can and can't be a part of the society and culture that white men built. It's ALMOST time for us to pull the plug and start over.

I-It's her.. turn?

No one's crying, we're just dipping our toes in the water to see if it's ok to start posting signs like "Niggers Not Allowed" "We don't serve Jews" etc. etc.

This.
Why not?
In the U.K. The state broadcaster had it on its official site that only whites could be racist - admit this is what you filthy genetic losers and cuckolds want... truth is we are under attack by above the law organised (political) crime, stealing money while attacking us with hordes of morons from wasteland countries that they have already ruined.

You are correct, but the number #1 play of Leftists is hold the enemy to their own standards while you exploit your lack of em. Left faggots will continue to fight tooth and nail for the abolishment of right to association for their collective misfit freaks, while shit on any rightwingers using said right in the same breath, a walking contradiction. The only avenue the Right has against a enemy who refuses to listen to reason to be blunt in what these rights mean to us, and what they mean to us is to keep freaks away from our communites.

Attached: 22499875_211740642698469_4098762246342049792_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

>WE JUST WANT RULES APPLIED FAIRLY TO EVERYONE.
I'm fascinated about how easily Jow Forums goes from "niggers and kikes need to be gassed" to "we just want peace and harmony from everybody seriously!".
The latter coincidentally only happening when whites are the victims.

How about equal treatment? The proprietor's decision whether or not to do business should be final. I personally would pay a premium not to dine with in the same place as niggers, faggots or lefties.

The left has never not been hypocrites.

>If it was fair and ok to deny service to people across the board, you are damn right we'd be so happy to live by those rules
No you are not. You are all crying about this and so buttmad.
Sad.

They won't listen to reason until we tighten the noose around their necks, and even then kikes will probably say "ha! Th-this is all a dream, a-and I'm gonna wake up and I'll still be fucking you in the ass on the daily! Take THAT you drumpist!"
Fire and blood is the only option they leave us, and still they will say we are the bad guys for doing what must be done.

Hey. I missed my date with this girl yesterday. I'm going to get place tonight. She is 20, a perfect 10, blonde, likes wearing lingerie and is new in town. Check it, I'm getting ready right now. I'm going for some M&M's to give me energy.

Attached: IMG_4958.jpg (750x1334, 201K)

>I'm fascinated about how easily Jow Forums goes from "niggers and kikes need to be gassed" to "we just want peace and harmony from everybody seriously!".
It makes sense when you finally realize that niggers and kikes are the reason we can't have peace and harmony.

>to get place
Spellchecked. *Going to her place.

This is okay.
The OP is not.
It's our countries. It's not up to you.

I'd shag her but dont go too far lad

Hes being a cuck, I want niggers faggots and kikes gassed. There will be no recourse and no quarter held for those who are responsible for victimizing whites. Keep flailing we are just getting whipped up. When white people chimp out shit goes down.

Nigger, kikes need to be gassed to the last man because history has proven that if you just kick them out, they start kiking again in one generation, and if we fix the problems that they create, let's fix them forever so that no future generation has to wake up with a kike deathgrip around their throats from birth. Niggers have to go back to Africa because they commit 1/2 of all murder, have retard IQs, and rape at 10X the rate of any other race, all while costing us 1 trillion dollars in welfare, EVERY YEAR. They've had their chances, plural, to make it in our world, but they can't, so I'm completely down to try to help them make their own functioning society if they can, or not, but the weight of their cummulative cost is literally too much to bear while they are 10% of our population, much less the 25% they are projected to reach by 2025.

But regardless, that's not what we're talking about. I had a spotlight on the leftist hypocrisy that you all love to ignore, and so you ignored it by "b-but you!"ing. This is why we're going to kill you all, you know. You are entirely unreasonable in the most literal definition of the word.

how shallow do you have to be to judge a person by her physical appearance.. what a fucking retard.

I hope you all continue to act this crazy...in fact, I bet you will do something so stupid, you're going to get a lot of people killed.

Keep pushing everyone, I want this to unravel.

Keep poking at the folks who just wanted to not have the country collapse under Hillary. Because we are going to burn it all down if you mange to get your way.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x778, 120K)

>how /pol goes from gassing to peace for everyone
I think that's a self evident cause and effect chain of events you backwards piece of shit. You are gone, we have a good time. Simple.

Attached: IMG_4414.jpg (810x900, 285K)

niggers aren't humans though.. this is different.

Attached: 12312.png (500x522, 126K)

What, do you think we just like gassing?
We will do it do you are gone. We don't do it for gassings sake.
It returns us to happiness :)

>do
*so

Fucking kike, if we could deny service to anyone without having to worry about you long-noses taking us to the supreme court over a $25 bill, we would LOVE that shit. 90% of all whites would jump at the chance for a nigger-free shopping experience. A retailer who could pull that off could give Amazon a run for their money.
But no, it's perfectly fine for you to do it to us, but when we try it it's some god damn crime against humanity. That you are seemingly incapable of understanding this in even a basic way is why gun sales are so high. We are getting ready to say "fuck it, you won't listen to reason (cocks pistol)? Fine. Listen to this"

will there be consequences?

Attached: redhen.png (1096x1070, 569K)

She got the wonky eye from her based dad

RED HEN
LEXINGTON VA

Conservatives could do this as well, but they realise money is money.

she sees through their lies, she sees beyond our world...she sees all.

Attached: Super_Saiyan_BAS.png (1058x1058, 780K)

she has the Wonk.

>Farmer
>Starve
I don't think you understand how this works...

Attached: 1514401374434.png (631x480, 488K)

This is different, dumb ass shill.

Whatever. We would love to kick niggers out of our stores. We can't because every kike in the country mobilises and whinges until the god damn supreme court has to step in, taking up every bit of free time and savings that the white business owner has, fighting a battle they are reasonably certain they'll lose due to kiked legal systems. Will 1/100000th of the collective kvetching happen for this woman? Fuck no. She's white. She's an evil whypipo so it's suddenly fair and just. If things were fair the kikes know they'd lose so they spend inordinate amounts of time and money rigging the system against us in a thousand ways, which is why we're getting ready to fuggin kill them all.

THE WOMP EYE

Please point out anyone on the right demanding to be served by force.

She is a very attractive woman. She seems like your mother. Why would anyone kick her out. People are so mean to her.

Why would they assume she agrees 100% with every decision made by her boss(es)?
Is it because lefty mental cases generally DO just follow the PC groupthink?

I want to gas the Jews... on moral grounds.

Actually, I have seen posts from my leftie frends that said something along the lines as:
>"She has every right."
Lest they were talking about the owner lol.

>Jow Forums is one person

Dad married Aunt Bessie, Grandpa is Uncle Jimmy-Ray, Cousin Ray-Bob is also Grandma Jean.....it's an inbreeder thing. Accumulation of deleterious traits over successive generations.

Memflaggots get the rope, too. Why do you insist on being such an absolute faggot, faggot.

We got ourselves an internet tough guy over heah! Lawds yes!

A left-winger believes right to be able to control who comes onto her business but doesn't believe it is right to control who comes into her Country. :o/ mmm...

Why don't you hate memflaggots. Only kikes and retards use them.

>literally from their website

Attached: Red_Hen.png (1012x533, 61K)

A left-winger believes it is right to be able to control who comes onto her business but doesn't believe it is right to control who comes into her Country. :o/ mmm...

Anything can be a protected group, it's a socio-legal construct, Romer v. Evans said as much. It doesn't solve anything to say "that's protected class", plenty of countries have nondiscrimination laws in regards to political affiliations or views.

brown

Not at any price, no it isn't. gump has a nice little side-business selling little girls to his Russian mobsters.

\thread