We won, Jow Forums. Old hag caves in big time

Merkel will finally close the doors

The German chancellor is prepared to return asylum seekers to the countries of entry to save their government.

Angela Merkel lays down the future of her government at the extraordinary summit this Sunday with nine other European countries at the center of the migration flows of the last four years. The chancellor will meet a few days later at a royal summit, with the Twenty-Eight, but he knows that nothing will come out of it, as he has not left until now. The bloc is disaggregated and Eastern Europe has gone too far to criminalize and halt migratory flows to enter collective solutions.

According to the latest reports from the German Government - such as those mentioned yesterday by El País, for example - the chancellor is prepared to accept what until recently was taboo: deporting asylum seekers with open procedures in other countries, which represents almost all people arriving in Germany, since this is not their first point of entry into Europe. This is a major concession to his Interior Minister, Horst Seehofer, who threatens to overthrow the German Government if the entries are not significantly reduced.

Merkel wants to negotiate the new stance at Sunday's mini-summit before presenting it at 28. If she agrees to return refugees to the incoming countries, Merkel will effectively end the practice of open doors that led to the entry of more than a million people only in 2016. Italy will be on the other side of the table to listen to it. Spain and France, too. But Austria and the four countries of the Visegrad Group will boycott the meeting on Sunday. "Let's just say that we do not belong to this group of lovers of migrants," says Mateusz Morawiecki, Polish Prime Minister.

sol.sapo.pt/artigo/616853/merkel-fechara-enfim-as-portas

Attached: Capture.png (379x238, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italy will veto this

Just in time when the camps in North Africa were build, a series of treaties were signed between the EU and African nations to bring workers in Europe and when Soros wants to finance Africa.Funny how all of these things work out.

italy will say no.

Why is Merkel still alive?

Attached: 7986656435354.jpg (1522x1024, 260K)

My bet is that Italy, Spain , etc will keep putting pressure on the old witch and she has no choice but to send the nogs and muzzies back to their original countries

we did it reddit

Attached: 1529363431516.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

this

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Yeah she is already caving in and looking vulnerable.

Because the germans who had cojones all died in WW2..

NOT ENOUGH
SHE IS A CRIMINAL TRYING TO DESTROY EUROPE
She was smuggled into the Soviet Union as a baby and raised/trained as a soviet communist - this is openly recognised fact.
She has to face capital punishment since she is as destructive as *Hi... historic characters who were destructive,

Attached: IMG_4929.jpg (500x380, 69K)

This is a bait and switch. Most migrants came in from off-the-record NGO programs. There are at least 5x more migrants in Germany than they tell the public. And they will continue to flood in now that they make you drop your guard.

Let's see how many actually go back...

Buna ziua.

Hungary passes anti-immigrant 'Stop Soros' laws

Legislation approved by parliament restricts ability of NGOs to help in asylum claims

Hungary’s parliament has passed a series of laws that criminalise any individual or group that offers to help an illegal immigrant claim asylum.

The legislation restricts the ability of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to act in asylum cases and was passed in defiance of the European Union and human rights groups.

Under the law, officially called “Stop Soros”, individuals or groups that help illegal migrants gain status to stay in Hungary will be liable to prison terms.

The people will come as legal immigrants, that was the point of the camps to make a point of entry for migrant in Europe and to be given a legal way in.You will see I am right in 1.5 years.

>close the doors
>after allowing in TENS OF MILLIONS of enemy forces
Horse, bolted. Kill all krauts.

this.

Doesn't she always say that before an election? or did that happen already?

there is actually a chance that merkel is kill next week

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Attached: 1527678548958.gif (226x224, 182K)

There is no election incoming. Except the Bavarian state election, but that affects Seehofer, not Merkel. (And the Hessian state election but that does not have much of an impact on this matter).

This bitch is just trying to save her power, she's just saying what people want to hear she'll never do it. All the left need to do is show one picture of a brown child crying in Germany and she'll be for open borders again. She loves the EU not Europe Fuck that bitch

AFAIK already happened.

this /thread

>The people will come as legal immigrants,
from camps in fucking Albania, a pure mafia state.
Albania set up to become the Colombia/Afghanistan of human trafficking.

I dont know if you followed things up but camps in Albania are a bust and I am talking about camp in North Africa anyway.

I'd rather see her skull caved in big time desu

Man get the fuck out of here, this bitch has to go

>I am talking about camp in North Africa anyway.
Same thing, probably worse.
The agenda will not be stopped.

They will invoke the Barcelona declaration and the Mediterranean treaties and we will have instead a fresh supply of thousands each month that will come as immigrants and workers.

The nogs and nuzzles will flee to France. Who have their legs spread and mouths wide open for them as always.

Attached: timeisup.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

this bitch has "closed the doors" on refugees over a dozen times last 5 years, THEN THEY KEEP TAKING THEM. Why? Because FUCK YOU that's why, she doesn't give a fuck. Tell you whatever you want to hear, then do the exact opposite right in front of your fucking face. Because you are her bitch

She’s a fucking rat faced liar

She’ll never stop trying to destroy the world

Germans are literally fucked in the head, right up there with the biggest cucks in the world (UK and Sweden)

Accept nothing less than her head. Bilderberg decided to backtrack and retreat momentarily because of the global white awakening. Their plans are not stopping.

Return of immigrants on a large scale won't happen. It's just talk. If they were serious, the first thing you do is stop new immigrants from coming by securing the borders. Merkel will continue to be a traitor to Germany

So...back to Turkey everyone goes?

Even if they try on a small scale the leftist libtards will accuse them of being literally Hitler. Europe is a fucking lost cause. The protocols of Zion are working beautifully

Wow i'm sure Merkel and Macron have worked very hard over tomorrow's mini-summit, surely it would be a shame if somebody were to VETO EVERYTHING.

hope so

Turkey isn't in the EU.

The only reason Merkel is doing this is because european states are threatening to leave, not because of political changes in germany, ergo, germans are stupid, and also Merkel is one of {{{them}}}. trying to keep the EU under control

Refugees who don't get their asylum request approved are repatriated all the times. It has nothing to do with the government in charge.

bump

>Refugees who don't get their asylum request approved are repatriated all the times
No they aren't.
Repatriating when you don't even from which country they come from or when their country isn't collaborating is very hard.

So what they're doing with those planes of refugees who load every week, drop them in the desert from thirty thousands feets?

Attached: MBMC_D.png (798x796, 200K)

That's just an extremely small fraction of all those that need to repatriated.
To put in numbers, 93+% of migrants have no right claiming asylum, Italy currently imported more than 600k migrants: that's 550+k of migrants that need to get repatriated.
What is the total number of the repatriated ones?

bump

GERMANS THOUGH REFUGEES WERE LIKE REFUGEES FROM THE EASTERN COMMUNIST BLOCK BACK IN THE DAY, THE SMARTEST MOST COURAGEOUS ONES WOULD LEAVE AND JOIN THE WEST.
BUT NOW THEY GET SAND MONKEY AND NIGGER.

>not my bundeskanzlerin

Actually, I'll reply to myself.
Less than 10k/year.

Attached: file.png (1123x494, 54K)

>200964 (OP)
kek

Attached: 1508280569855.jpg (267x323, 12K)

And this is how many we used to import.

Attached: file.png (905x556, 32K)

They came from Lybia.
We'll just drop them back off in Lybia.
Where they go from there is not our problem.

Interesting. Link to original thread? Want more.

>future
Yeah, with Salvini we'll probably repatriate more.
So far we didn't even try though.

The damage has already been done.

definitely a trick to hold onto power just a little longer.

>Merkel will finally close the doors
I'll believe ot whrn i see it

and when she will be executed for high treason, along with the whole regime !!

This! Perfect!
Since they all lied and noone really is syrian, they will find themselves BTFO'd so hard, it would be poetic justice :)

Let's shill this to reality! I want to see that poetic justice!

Hope so. For me she is worst than Hitler. What she doing is genocide the european culture and values.

In the old days her name would be erased from History like the Egyptians and Soviets would do with personas non-gratas.

>is prepared to return asylum seekers
No she is not and she won't and if you believe this you deserve to be black flooded .