Based Chinese gov, making sure all the neets have wives and outbreeding muslims

Based Chinese gov, making sure all the neets have wives and outbreeding muslims.

Attached: 1529752881224.png (600x935, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love watching a logic-only society do things, it satisfies my lust for experimentation without having to stoop to their level

Do the women there really perceive one as being better than the other?

Ideologicide; It's beautiful.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

logic-only society is best society

Nah man, I used to think this way til I had kids.
All those chink hate threads have shown me what happens when you remove emotion 100%

why would they be offended?? they do that to their own women already

seen only this one picture of it
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

It’s not going to end well when theyre so far ahead in genetic experimentation and cyber enhancements. They give zero fucks about the morality in human experimentation

modern day Prima Nocta

Attached: 27850823376_56e563575d_o.jpg (1330x748, 553K)

>muh woman has to marry man

Oh hold on, aren't women forced to marry muslim men? like arranged marriage? then whats the difference? Just because its not mud with mud?

double standards much?

I bet if they were forcing wwhite women to marry muds in EU no iberal would cry about it
"just try something new"

dont cry for these people, many Uyghur literally joined up with isis and 'settled' lands in iraq where they were not welcome

this
ying yang strikes again
there must be both

real talk
how easy is it to shitpost through a vpn in china?

Would you a Chink Turk?

Attached: 1506783228867.jpg (800x532, 49K)

RACIST. WE ARE ALL ONE RACE. WHY DO YOU CARE THAT A WHOLE RACE GETS WIPED OUT. RACE DOESNT EVEN EXIST.

Anti SJW libertarian strikes again, STFU faggot now I know you are a mentally ill netherlander. Stop fucking your sister.

This is proof organizations like ISIS are owned and operated by the west to keep Business fresh in the War Game.

AntiSJW Libertarian is not fully redpilled but he’s one of the good goys, dude.

>RICEDing Muslims instead of just genociding them
at least they’re trying

This needs to get more exposure. We need a true Journalist, a voice of the generation! We need to send Cenk Uyghur to China.

Shut the fuck up retard. I'm sick of you knee-jerking cunts acting like China won't do all this shit to you given the chance.

We believe in white countries for white people. That also means asian countries for asian people. Won't be a problem unless we go to war.

They give zero fucks about morality in general, there's a reason they're called insects.

I love you memers who think Chinese lack of morals = better science.
Truth is they fuck EVERYTHING up. Chinese biotech is an absolute joke, the put fucking fishtanks in their biologic drug cGMP facilities for feng fucking shui. I would like someone to point to a single major advance thats come out of china. CRISPR was invented at MIT/Berkeley (depending on who you support in the patent dispute), and as far as I can tell all the best gene editing companies are HERE.

>They give zero fucks about the morality in human experimentation
You'd think that would advance science more quickly. Unfortunately, the Chinese have zero creativity, and their results are unreliable and often straight made up, because being a scientist in China is like everything else in Chinese society, more about presenting a good public "face" then actually producing results.

Bloooompf ... children ... conentration camps !!!

This stori is just as believable and true like all the others...