Apologize

>White BF Ends her feminism. He will Cleanse the Jew from her body. She is cured!

Attached: D6BF3AE5-971C-4992-B7FA-B2C8F28552D2.jpg (2741x1493, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=twn55yaVnTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, shes the reason may ex became a feminists and became an sjw.

Attached: 1525928199338.png (720x717, 565K)

>(-) + (+)
She's also the reason a feminist became your ex as well, so there's that..

he is cute

I don't know if this post is really fucking dumb or really fucking smart.

Looks like if milo and Sam Hyde had a kid.
This is what the modern whamen want?

she'll swing the other way now
get ready for the Emma alt-right podcast

Attached: emma.jpg (1320x2048, 158K)

I don't post dumb posts.

Attached: 321321.webm (640x640, 890K)

Emma is our new /queen/. Whereas Taylor physically donated to March for Our Lives, Emma only supported it in spirit. Action vs. mere words.

Attached: Emma 007.jpg (600x788, 185K)

How fucking dare you, pic related died so that Tay can become immortal, she can't be dethroned.

Attached: 321132.png (584x569, 580K)

Taysway is an arian godess with genes that will bless mankind. Emma is a short, brown eyed jew. Such abomination should never be considered queen material.

How did this tedious bint get so popular? She has no personality, can't fucking act and she's average looking at best.

Emma "No rights for non-whites" Watson

>Taylor physically donated to March for Our Lives,
>not recognizing 3D chess

>doughy basedboy with dyed blonde hair
lmao

Jesus I look 10x better than that guy. That is literally the only guy she could attract.
>Mfw I am in a league above Hermione Granger

Wow

He's young, he'll learn.

She's awkward as fuck, so only a few in Hollywood would put up with her.

Emma Watson is transexual, you fucking mongols. It wasn't even his choice to make so he is a victim, but it's still pretty fucked up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=twn55yaVnTc

Attached: 1ee4ba5ab8308f27679953eb9edbc214.jpg (576x960, 67K)

Jow Forums doesn't know that 90% of Holywood are trans degenerates?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Oh look at that, it's a little boy
>just a little boy
>surely a little boy
>nothing but a little boy
>obviously a little boy

It's all in the name ex. Ed SHEran, Charlize THERON (Theron means a beast in Greek), Emma WatSON etc.

Attached: 28864-cherlize_son_dress3.jpg (573x800, 95K)

I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: Photos-Beyonce-Knowles-Performing-Paris-Gold-Bow-Thierry-Mugler-Outfit.jpg (2048x3072, 1.05M)

Attached: 1408624834929.jpg (380x250, 13K)

Taylor swift sucked the devils dick to earn her fame. "Drew looks at me". And I quote as Andrew Jackson Jihad is not referring to the deceased potus but the false weaver spawn of the modern day devil jackson dell weaver amd his dyke aunt jann cather weaver, a whore of babylon who intermarries doctrine to create the corrupted unitarian universalist as they groomed their incestuous offspring to sodomize the altar boy for the nirvana ritual in seattle. Fuck taylor swift. And fuck you too if you idolize her. I dont care if you sexualize her like a kanye vid. She already souled out and is nothing more than a satanic puppet. Fuck swift like the challenger elementary comets.

Hermione was brainwashed into a witch by the hollywood cult run by pedophiles. She seems poised for redemption like a beauty and beast finale. Depends on her choices. Taylor is already damned to spend her eternity in hell with the disgraced angels on airwaves who summoned this 666 beast.

We can't wait to jack off at all the juicy details of how Harvey pimped her ass to shit niggers all over the planet. Did she get cornholed by the emir of Dohai? His pet greyhound?

TAYLOR SWIFT IS /ourguy/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-20-at-11.49.44-AM-e1437407500612.jpg (411x176, 17K)

The only thing that ends feminism in a feminist is the brain of a feminist being removed from the skull of a feminist.

The (((devil's dick))).

Attached: 8eea030bb955dbd937ff80fe4e386bb4.jpg (650x488, 51K)

Attached: 1529300801626.jpg (174x321, 18K)

>ruin your bloodline with kile DNA
no thanks.

Andreja Pejić got his cock cut off. Dude went full on transition. He was always more womanly than male. This pic was 6 years ago way before he committed to the transition.

Attached: andreja 2012.jpg (396x594, 84K)

>rabid feminists can be cured
>ever
Time to wake up buddy(and also realized she has been pounded by Weinstein since she was 8, must not have the healthiest psyche)

>this is Jow Forums now

R.I.P. I’m out

It's just a way of looking differently at things. It's not fucking dumb or fucking smart. Women who turn into feminists are trash people and should be cut out of your life. Seems like common sense.

Are you all nigger lovers? White girls who are skinny are super hot.

>white
That skinnyfat cuck looks like Milo

watch the video before commenting jew faggot

Attached: 31321.jpg (600x879, 151K)

>implying he's not a cucked soiboy who watches their black bull go to town

Jow Forums on suicide watch.
Simply because he is Chad (unlike Jow Forums).
Simply because he has a girl to have sex with (unlike Jow Forums).
Simply because he has someone to spend life with (unlike Jow Forums).
Embrace the jealousy, Embrace the sadness.

anything that confirms a bias

germany = super cucked.

White guys arms are so faggy. Do white people have delts?

she picks the gayest looking dudes

>dating millionaire Harvey Weinstein Hollywood feminist slave leader
>drinks bottled coke
>dark side of the moon T-shirt

Fag could have a faygo instead

I am what someone would consider a chad and i'm none of those things. i want to see ema's downfall cause she's dumb feminist larper. you on the other hand, still have that cunt as a chancellor adn your women raped by the shitskin refugees so why are you even here?

Attached: 12322222.jpg (533x384, 49K)

Her body looks female you faggot.

Attached: AE746267-FD6F-4232-B312-148B3EC40145.jpg (420x282, 82K)

i legit also saw sam hyde from the thumbnail

The guy is taking a fucking picture of them making out...he probably films her fucking black dudes at night.

Weinstein's sloppy seconds. Gross.

>algo cunt getting bleached by the fashy goy
Tall and slim like a scandi.

Strong young men like you is what keeps it going

Tay is a degenerate roastie who has had 30+ penises inside of her (yes, I've been keeping track), a gnat compared to Nasim, and a very obese gnat at that. Never speak of them in the same breath again.

REPENT.

Attached: 1526889351917.jpg (890x618, 390K)

>why are you even here?
Do I have to state the obvious?

Emma fell for the BMC. All of your English roses belong to us.

Attached: oversexed.jpg (600x859, 103K)

Well it's everyone's duty to secure 14.

Boys who saw the Harry Potter movies at exactly the right age to imprint on her

>when you're almost at the wall and pretend to be a trad thot
I honestly think he's a beard though

I have confuse? Why is tay tay hugging a mule?

The guy looks im some weird way little bit like Hank Moody from Californication

>Secretly despise how they look
>Write stories and Aesop fables about this, such as The Sneeches and The Fox Who Had No Tale but pretend that that's not what those stories are about
>Like their women to look like jet aircraft with boobs seen from below
>Bacon
>Avocado
>"Adopting" other races by force from other lands to do unpaid slave labor for them, then complain later when they have to feed and care for this labor
>Conspicuously not complaining when they later have to feed and care for dogs that they steal from other people's homes and shelters
>Putting wheels and rocket boosters on things
>Coming up with slur terms for every other race except themselves
>Jacking off to anime
>Wasting their lives on video games
>(Females) playacting in public they're as strong as men
>(Males) insisting their females court them as though they are females
>Parading about loudly insisting to themselves and others how great they believe they are
>Failing and fading out by 2201
>Not living to see their fade out celebrated by all the races they left behind, and pretending those races will immediately collapse once they do............. which none will

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 14.16.01.png (956x562, 136K)

Isn't it racist that shes dating her own kind? It's 2018, get with a rich, diverse man from the congo already you hypocrite. Nothing is more feminist and damaging to the patriarchy than dating and being impregnated by a foreign black stud. Shes not a real feminist until she does that.

>All of your English ROSE belong to us.