Guys fuck NXIVM is BIG BONE

google.com/amp/s/artvoice.com/2018/06/21/ben-szemkus-adds-new-details-about-nxivm-mixer-with-wiener-abedin-schneiderman-alefantis-stormy-daniels-raniere-and-allison-mack/amp/ I've been digging bros, and this cult is way bigger than I thought.

Attached: 12084248373_ec8b1bb46f.jpg (500x333, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artvoice.com/2018/06/21/ben-szemkus-adds-new-details-about-nxivm-mixer-with-wiener-abedin-schneiderman-alefantis-stormy-daniels-raniere-and-allison-mack/#.Wy59tkxFzfw
frankreport.com/2018/01/22/source-michelle-hatchette-quits-wine-bar-says-shes-off-to-start-a-childrens-school-in-france/
frankreport.com/
vice.com/en_us/article/59jeax/seagrams-heiress-now-rumored-to-be-leading-alleged-sex-cult-within-nxivm-after-allison-macks-arrest
youtu.be/nn4ZOmlynKE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force
youtube.com/watch?v=wsoUjimrglE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wiener-abedin-schneiderman-alefantis-stormy-daniels-raniere-and-allison-mack

talk about swamp creatures

The party included cult leader, Keith Raniere, Nancy Salzman, Seagram heiresses, Clare and Sara Bronfman and actress Allison Mack, along with about 12 college-age women. What makes the story truly interesting is that Ben claims Anthony Wiener, his wife, Huma Abedin, Eric Schneiderman, James Alefantis, and Stormy Daniels [with a bodyguard], were in attendance.
Wiener was a Congressmen in 2007. He is now in prison for sex offenses involving an underage teen girl. His wife, Huma Abedin was one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides.
Schneiderman was a NY state senator in 2007. He became NY Attorney General in 2011. He was suspected of overlooking criminal complaints against NXIVM. He recently resigned over a sex scandal where his alleged actions eerily mirror those of Raniere’s. Schneiderman allegedly demanded his girlfriends to starve themselves, he would beat them and call them his slaves.
James Alefantis is a figure in “Pizzagate” an alleged child trafficking scandal that alleges Hillary Clinton and John Podesta were running a secret child-trafficking ring out of a pizza place, Comet Ping Pong, in Washington, D.C., owned by Alefantis

artvoice.com/2018/06/21/ben-szemkus-adds-new-details-about-nxivm-mixer-with-wiener-abedin-schneiderman-alefantis-stormy-daniels-raniere-and-allison-mack/#.Wy59tkxFzfw

So far looking into only 3 of the 90 companies/charities I've found money laundering through mexico, child education centers with programs that cost $250k, and weird neuro science tech programs. They are terrified of trump and the #metoo movements. They all shill about due process on twitter all day. They all are hoping for something from russiagate. Post best info! Too many members for me to look into.

Attached: 1529740541896.png (962x644, 134K)

The children and siblings of some of the most important men of Mexico follow Keith Raniere and are high ranking members of his cult, called NXIVM or, alternatively, Executive Success Programs, or for short, ESP.
@migratorypatterns
Alejandra González Anaya is an example. She is a NXIVM/ESP coach. She achieved the rank of Orange Sash with two stripes. {Raniere bases his ranking on martial arts with sashes and stripes].
Alejandra’s brother,José Antonio González Anaya, is chief executive of Petróleos Mexicanos (Pemex), Pemex is Mexico’s national oil company.
One of Jose Antonio’s allies is Mexican President, Enrique Peña Nieto, who was accused of secretly withdrawing 240,518,000, 000 pesos from the national assets invested in Pemex.
Jose Antonio, a rising star of The Institutional Revolutionary Party [PRI]. is expected to crook up the quiet end of that controversy and be appointed Finance Minister of Mexico. He is close friends with current finance minister, José Antonio Meade, who may be the next candidate for president for PRI.

Mr. Anaya boasts that among his closest friends is former president, Carlos Salinas de Gortari.
Students of Mexican politics will recall Carlos ran for president in 1988 against Cuauhtemoc Cardenas, who headed up a leftist alliance against PRI which had ruled the country since 1929.
Initial vote tallies showed Cardenas was going to win the presidency. The PRI, which controlled the government at the time, announced the ballot counting system had failed [They later burned the ballots] and declared Carlos Salinas president. The episode is Mexico’s most notorious case of vote rigging.
Keith Raniere is mentor to ex-president Carlos Salinas’ son and daughter, Emiliano Salinas and Cecci Salinas. It is not known if Cecci is a branded DOS slave or not. But she is deeply inside the cult and one of its leaders. Both siblings hold the rank of Green Sash.
Emiliano Salinas also gets an allowance from his father, the former president, who reputedly stole a fortune from the Mexican people. Emiliano is kind of a nincompoop son of a powerful, but corrupt father.
Alejandra Gonzalez Anaya, sister of Premex chief, Jose Antonio Gonzalez Anaya, was brought into ESP by Emiliano Salinas.

Besides being a coach for ESP/NXIVM, Alejandra is co-founder, producer and artistic director of a Raniere controlled company called Anima Inc.
ANIMA INC. was founded in 2007 by Keith Raniere and Alejandra González Anaya. The company is based on Mr. Raniere’s humanitarian philosophy and concepts, and manifests through Ms. González Anaya’s artistic vision and direction. Our work transmits some of the most intimate aspects of being human to create experiences that not only delight and entertain, but also profoundly transform.
Anima’s team also includes ESPians Anabel Cantú Merodio, who holds the rank of Orange Sash, with four stripes in NXIVM/ESP.
Branded DOS slave, Lauren Salzman – one of the highest ranked in ESP -[she is a Green Sash, with edge and four stripes] is part of Anima.
The CEO of Anima is Esteban González Guzmán. He is a coach for NXIVM/ESP and holds the rank of Orange Sash, Edge, with one stripe. Esteban ‘worked’ for Emiliano Salinas’ [Raniere] company called Prorsus Capital.
Prorsus claims to be an investment capital firm focused on technology, real estate, tourism and financial services in Mexico and Latin America. I could not find mention of any venture projects on the Prorsus website.
But why don’t they have one single project on their website, which has been around since at least 2010?
Overall, Carlos Salinas is a man reviled as the keeper of the dark side. Mexicans hate and fear him. Many believe he is the most powerful man in Mexico.

Brose I think this has everything to do with the indictments. If you look at a hot map most of the sealed indictments are in border states and the east coast where NXIVM companies operate. Mostly in new York.

frankreport.com/2018/01/22/source-michelle-hatchette-quits-wine-bar-says-shes-off-to-start-a-childrens-school-in-france/

frankreport.com/ Best info on cult news.

At first I thought this was just some Hollywood splinter group, but I think you might be right about how big it really is. NXVIM may in fact be THE Saturn worshiping death cult we've known of for so long. They have always hidden behind false names.

tl;dr?

Seems like it to me.

bump

dont think so. all that are involved so far seem to be rather low level. when we get confirmation of a higher profile people in there then maybe. but so far it seems to where the puppets of the cult go for their rewards on betraying humanity, exchanging their soul for some pussy or dick, or considdering they are all trannies for the boipucci and feminine dick

Only thing is there's still no obvious connections to the global market. However, that may all come to light after all is said and done with the RICO case targetting orgs that are affiliated with people who are affiliated with NXIVM.

bump

The what?

Joseph Whitehouse Hagin was trumps aide. No higher than that. As soon as they found they made him resign. Which is exactly how trump would/should act. It's all connected. Stormy was trumps debt. She was supposed to take him down but it didn't work. There's something going on with new York and mexico.

This guys daughter is a shot caller in NXIVM. Very 'vey' 'vey' high up . Edgar Miles Bronfman (June 20, 1929 – December 21, 2013) was a Canadian-American businessman and philanthropist. He worked for his family distilled beverage firm, Seagram, eventually becoming president, treasurer and CEO. As President of the World Jewish Congress, Bronfman is especially remembered for initiating diplomacy with the Soviet Union, which resulted in legitimizing the Hebrew language in Russia, and contributed to Soviet Jews being legally able to practice their own religion, as well as emigrate to Israel.

When former World Jewish Congress President Philip Klutznick stepped down in 1979, Bronfman was asked to take over as acting head of the organization, then was formally elected President by the Seventh Plenary Assembly, in January 1981
Wth is the seventh planetary assembly?

>schneiderman

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 118K)

Here is Bronfmans dad with bush. Also, Barbara bush in on the board of the ''Rainbow cultural garden", The education facilities operated by NXIVM

Attached: bush 1.jpg (1024x807, 129K)

Ok so if you count the sun Saturn is the 7th planet. Can't find anything about them though.

Clinton and bush ties. At his memorial held in January 2014, Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said of Bronfman, "Edgar was never shy of pressing an issue in the face of injustice," as she spoke about the many causes he championed in his lifetime.[

She runs the cult now.

vice.com/en_us/article/59jeax/seagrams-heiress-now-rumored-to-be-leading-alleged-sex-cult-within-nxivm-after-allison-macks-arrest

Heiress to Canadian liquor fortune Clare Bronfman is now in charge of an estimated dozen or more “slaves” spread between New York and Toronto, according to former Nxivm publicist Frank Parlato—though that could potentially change if Mack is granted bail this week.

Attached: bronfman.jpg (2000x1124, 271K)

bump

If we look into all these people i guarantee we will find something they don't want us to. keep following the bread crumbs anons!

Attached: soros terminated.gif (385x235, 2.23M)

So what you have here with NXIVM are basically the heirs to the global deep state.

Holy shit so after the fall of Libya her husband was supposed to become the leader! The NXIVM leader and her husband would control Libya!!
She has been involved with the U.S.-Libya Chamber of Commerce since its founding in November 2011 with the purpose of developing viable economic links between American and Libyan enterprises. The chamber announced that Sara, who was then a member on the board, would be the new president after the conclusion of a vote conducted by the organizations board members on February 20, 2012. The announcement occurred after Adam Hock resigned as president and board member to pursue private ventures within the country. In a press release Sara stated "as I am able to devote my efforts to the development of the Chamber to support bilateral trade between Libya and the United States, it is a privilege to take on this significant role as the President of the US-Libya Chamber of Commerce."[5] In an interview with the National Journal, Bronfman stated that the situation in Libya provides an opportunity for the State Department to change their tactics, and "rather than enforcing our ways on them, we need to understand their ways, learn from them and discover which of our country’s many strengths we can (use to) best support them

Ties to the fucking Mexican president. No wonder they have so many operations down there.
Sara married an Irish jockey, Ronan Clarke, and divorced him four months later. She had an affair with her cult leader, Keith Raniere, as well as some of his disciples — including, according to reports, Edgar Boone and Emiliano Salinas, son of the former Mexican President Carlos Salinas.

Bronfman and branson.

Attached: branson.jpg (400x300, 36K)

bump for primo autism

Attached: bronf_bronf.png (861x1052, 316K)

Keith made slaves sign a contract that if they broke their vow, custody of any birthed children would be given to him, according to the fbi report.

Bronfman brother, is on the board of Rothschild corp.

Only good thread live atm, keep it up

GUYS WHO IS KEITH RANIERE'S FATHER? I can't find him anywhere.

Nobody will name him.
Born in Brooklyn in 1960 to an advertising executive dad and former dance teacher mom,

The end of Mad Men makes a lot more sense now.

Bump

have you ever tried to break your adrenochrome addiction............these people are innocent.....and good democrats....leave em alone already.......whats a few thousand missing children........

bump

GUYS MY CONSPIRACY THEORY NOW INCLUDES EVERY LIBERAL YOU HAVE EVER HEARD OF I SWEAR ITS TRUE TONS OF EVIDENCE I DID THE RESEARCH HERE IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO STAY WOKE GAMERS RISE UP

Can anybody find out where keith came from? They are obviously hiding this.

where is mcbrain in all this?

Attached: mcbrain booted.gif (334x960, 790K)

UNLESS YOU ARE USING A VPN YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION THEY ARE WATCHING YOU LOOK UP GANGSTALKING IT IS REAL BRO YOU ARE PROBABLY A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL NOW

Attached: scurryshit.png (1276x1544, 2.05M)

Bump

MCCAIN WAS A SPY IN VIETNAM HE WAS A TRAITOR I SAW A VIDEO AND NOW HE IS A LIBERAL AND FIGHTS AGAINST TRUMP WE NEED TO ALL FOCUS OUR PRAYERS TO GET HIM OUT OF THE WAY KEEP PRAYING HE IS AN AGENT OF SATAN HE CANT FIGHT US ON THE SPIRITUAL PLANE

youtu.be/nn4ZOmlynKE

NXIVM tied to tuscangate

James raniere is his fathers name. Mother is called Vera. I can no longer post after this but you have been given the truth.

Sauce that

My Nigger

Checked and thanks
Stay sharp user

Attached: A13BA25E-2F18-4A71-ACA6-F0EDF8FF349D.png (640x1136, 760K)

THANKS FOR TRUTH BOMB STAY SAFE I KNOW THEY ARE AFTER YOU IT IS A LOT OF FUN ORETENDING WE ONOW SECRET INFORMATION IT IS LIKE LIVING IN A MOVIE BUT SOMETIMES I LOSE TRACK AND START TO THINK THIS STUFF ISNREAL AND THEN I START FEELING WEIRD AND I HAVE TO AVOID ELECTRONICS BEVUADE THEY WILL TALK TO ME

VIGILANT CITIZEN IS GREAT THAT IS WHERE I LEARNED ABLUT CHEMTRAILS AND ABOUT HOW THE EARTH IS AVTUALLY FLAT IT SOUNDS CRAZY BUT LOOK INTO IT BRO THERE IS NO SCTUAL EVIDENCE THE EARTH IS ROUND ITS A LIE TO HIDE THE TRUTH

Secret? Bro they gave us the internet and all this shit is here for anyone to find it’s a Masonic tradition to mock the victim

Get some help bro

ITS SIXK THEY DO THAT BUT THEY LEAVE CLUES YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK HARD ENOUGH MY THERAPIST SAYS THOSE ARE DELUSIONS BUT I KNOW THEY TEUTH THEY DO THAT TO MAKE YOU THINK U R CRAZY

Go fuck yourself. All i need is my boomstick and i am ok

Well this caveman coffee is wearing off. Thanks bitches. Love you. Muah.

I like her breakdown on symbolism. Lost me at flat tho I’m a traveler I’ve flown enough and sailed enough I know the earth is a sphere if you really believe this I invite you to look into this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force

JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY ACTIVATE HARP FULL SCALE IT WILL MALE PIZZAGATE LOOK LIKE DISNEYLAND L

WHO DO YOU THINK MADE HAT PAGE ITD A MASONIC TRADITION TO MOCK THE VICTIM THEY ARE LYING TO YOY

Where did you get the names for Keith’s folks?

t. closer than I’d like to be suddeny

Attached: 1529073690928.jpg (648x431, 144K)

I CANT TALK ABOUT IT HERE THIS FORUM IS COMPROMISED

No shit. I’m mega autistic al I need is a hint where you got this info I’m near the family in an obscure way even tho I’m fucking nobody

>artvoice

literally
who

Mexico?

OK BUT IT HAS TO BE A CLUE BECAUSE THEY ARE WATCHINF THESE THREADS SO THE CLUE IS THAT THE IBFORMATION IS NOT ONLY TOP SECRET IT IS ABOVE THAT HINT HINT THINK ABOUT IT

Got you. I’ll dig

He isn't the OP, he's some jew that writes nonsense.
Don't reply to him again. Lurk longer

Hang on. Before I leave I gotta ask why it’s hasnt been Shoah’d there by now?

>fuck NXIVM

No. That shit is a big deal. People gotta burn.

Nigger I’m at fine Year’s I do not care where I get info from I’ll take it

Checked and thanks.

THAT IS CLUE TO NEXT STEP JUST A MAP TO ANDWER NEXT STEP IS ONE MORE CLUE

TY. Later

Bump

IF YOU WANT REAL ANSWERS INBESTIGATE NEW HAVEN NATIVE AMERICAN CHURCH THEY ARE PART OF THIS I CANT SAY MORE

Which one?

Literally google has this info

is Sally's a front for pedophiles?
is Pepe's Pizzeria /our guy/?
how many children have been sacrificed inside of Maury's?

MISSOURI

Stop fucking up my thread you glowing shitstain. Facts only.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

“My son, a cult leader …” James Raniere said. “It’s just not so.” The elder Raniere is a retired advertising executive. He responded to my inquiries, he said, primarily to defend his deceased wife, Vera. Many in the NXIVM community believe that Keith Raniere’s mother was an abusive alcoholic, and this, James contends, could not be farther from the truth. “She was the best mother I’ve ever come across,” he said. Keith’s first five years were spent in Brooklyn before the family moved to Rockland County for better public schools. By coincidence, James handled his agency’s Seagram’s account and said he knew Edgar Bronfman Sr. professionally during the 1970s.

I found keiths dads name on google

Thanks. I’m doing paperwork at an emergency room for ten to release my buddy so I’m busy just to autistic to stop pedo hunting

WORD IS THAT NEW HAVEN IS A SUB GROUP OF NXIVM. BIG THINGS GO DOWN AT CERTAIN LOCATIONS

Ok then. Post FACTS as you find them. Can someone look more into his father? Im busy checking statements for over 100 companies. Gotta love those clinton donations.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsoUjimrglE

Attached: vice_nxivm.png (915x490, 521K)

McCain institute is essentially the smaller Clinton foundation

This shill is scared boys it must be real

Fuck off shill