Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

Attached: 1518472746571.jpg (960x960, 234K)

Because black women can cook.

>Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind
They aren't.

Attached: 1493067187764.jpg (756x591, 130K)

because our legal system is to abstract a concept for most monkeys to grasp

Ban.
This has nothing to do with politics

dont care kike
racemixing is disgusting

whites don't run when the period is late

how could you do this to us lakweisha

she is actually pretty hot and I can tell just by that picture alone that she's smarter than a sheboon. I'd fuck no doubt.

asians are based

I've always got along with attractive black women. The conversation flows way easier and they're fun to banter with.

They're not. That was a statistical anomaly. Other studies show a higher divorce rate.

because black women for some reason are extremely loyal to white men

It's genetic drift - Sewall Wright Effect. It drives proponents of the people of light aka WALKING DEAD crazy. Brown is the new white.

The girl in the photo is ready to save her "race" for her next opioid hit.

Attached: 1.jpg (1372x1920, 364K)

That’s because once they’re with a white man, they just realized life is in easy mode now. So naturally they’ll stay with him, and make the man happy.

Black girls visually disgust my eyeballs

Black women are extremely loyal. Period. Black men are the least loyal, and that right there is your nigger problem.

Why is pol just the same threads again and again now?

I don't know about that, I hear about black women cheating a lot (on black men) . Black males are for sure the least loyal though.

Negress get's benefit of getting out of the ghetto, Whitey get's benefit of an appreciative subservient wife

T R I G G E R E D

>black women cheating a lot
Where did you hear? Even if true, with black men they always have cause.
Truth is black women make great wives and mothers, but no good mother is ever single. Black men are the tragedy.

I summon the estonian black qt poster

Attached: 801af8eb.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)