>be me
>at work
>new coworker
>say some anti-semitic things for shits and giggles
>"are jewish people white?"
>"i dont know i'm jewish, am i white?"
>ohshit.png
>turns out he is very jewish
>rubs his hands together, knows hebrew, went to private school, been to israel jewish
>tell him my opinions on israel because he seems open to dialogue
>agree to disagree
>next day at work
>talk about our favorite music and have fun all day
>mfw i think he's a cool guy

wew

Attached: weg.jpg (950x534, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch out though, hes Jewish. He'll turn your back on you for schekls.

you fucked up bigly

Don't trust him now, ever

You can be friends with him but don't trust him. I had Jewish TL once and even though he was fun, he also pulled Jewish tricks on me.

like what?

>jew handled criticism well
things that never happened

Attached: 1493580442071.jpg (604x535, 51K)

he's probably already either reported you to HR or if not flagged you as a crypto nazi

>be me
>at school
>working in one of the study areas
>an old woman has been staying in there sleeping for the entire summer
>one day I have some extra food
>bring it to her
>she seems nice
>later she has a problem with her computer
>I help her fix it
>We start having a discussion about a project I'm working on
>turns out she knows exactly who I need to talk to and what I need to do for it
>She tells me about how she won a prize for a class that [very famous tech guy] taught (it would be easy to dox if I told you)
>she has been the lead on $10 billion projects
>End up talking for well over 5 hours
>I ask her if she likes opera
>we decide to watch one online together
>turns out she's Brazilian
>mfw she's a great person

Attached: mfw.jpg (475x475, 15K)

Came to say this. I worked with plenty and they are experts at walking away with a smile, but will absolutely use this to JUST your shit up if given or needing the opportunity.

good luck kiddo

Gave one of my leads to a teammate when I was at lunch (I always took my full hour) and didn't even tell me, found out when I called him and he said he was already working with my teammate. When I confronted him about it, he told me that I shouldn't lay any blame on him, that I should feel ashamed for slacking while everyone else is working harder and I should be mad at myself for losing that lead just to go eat.

>not understanding subversion
They will act as your friend so they can watch you suffer and laugh at your goy life.

>Telling strangers at work what you think

There's this dumb bitch who trained me at my new job who shit talks everyone and then comes up to me later and say's "I was just kidding, I didn't really mean that".

I don't care to ever use it against her, unless she decided to fuck with me, then the manager can know she thinks of him as "a limp dicked leprechaun"

fuck off Schlomo
everybody who knows jews can affirm that they are terrible creatures

A lot of these Jew shill threads lately. sage

im not a shill im literally just a regular wagecuck who had this experience and want to know what you guys think

I think you're lying

i find jewish xenophobia coupled with their hypocritical push for multiculturalism and leftism to be disgusting. it also scares me that jewish people have so much world power despite being such a small portion of the world's population. is that good enough for you?

my ancestry is christian eastern european, but in america im just another white guy. im not a shill

In America, the average Joe Shlomo down the street has little connection to Soros-like NGOs or the Israeli government.

Attached: feminist shaming tactics.jpg (1900x1440, 763K)

Jews love shit talking jews is the real red pill, my cousin has a new jewish boyfriend and he has to joke that hitler did nothing wrong every time I see him

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

But the important question, user:
Was the ass fat?

>two weeks later get fired because jew boy told the management you're an antisemitic racist

wew lad

Attached: lenny.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Yes.. Yes.. They will consume themselves..

Attached: 535.jpg (1560x665, 129K)

Mentally note when he harasses female coworkers and hold it over him if he gets uppity.

I think you’re a dumb faggot goy with no principles

she's in her 70's
but yes

Attached: hnnnng.jpg (1280x721, 183K)

Did you tap that shit nigga?

and why dont i have principles? is it because i was friendly with a jew when im not supposed to be? i am honestly asking because i want to know

>what are your thoughts on jews & my made up bullshit
pic related for kikes.
kys

Attached: merchant.jpg (902x1024, 166K)

m8
i've only really interacted with her like once
next time we do opera and chill i'll make a move

Attached: raw.png (400x640, 476K)

shut up shill

This, will sue for your schekels₪

>"Haha hey user. That was hilarious what you were saying about "merchants" yesterday. Can you tell me that one more time?"
>*presses record on tape recorder in pocket*

Attached: calart-schlomo.gif (495x641, 82K)

>week later, credit score drops to -58
>mfw negative credit score

If you're American and a Jew asks about merchants, you're obligated to scream as loud as you can "merchant, you're my greatest ally" and clap.

You've obviously never interacted with jews, they are very friendly and smily.

Until they backstab you.

What's wrong with a race war? Whites are bred for the battlefield. Peace is pain for whites

phony kindness does not work with germans

womp womp

I must add for the anons reading this that they are SHAPESHIFTERS in the sense that they pretend to agree with pretty much everything people say, witnessed myself a jewish coworker shift opinions 3 times in a day on the same subject.

They'll pretend to agree with your alt right beliefs to a point, but don't worry they report everything to :
1) their mother
2) their rabbi

Or their mother reports it to their rabbi herself.

Be careful, be very careful, they always act, and they behave like they are in ennemy territory, never forget that.

"but my friend schlomo seems harmless" NO, he tells his mother everything you said about jews when he gets home, you are indirectly reported to the local ADL, even if he doesn't think about it when he does it.

The jewish mafia leads, but every single jew is part of their organism indirectly.

Attached: 1410723174562.gif (400x309, 2M)

>be me
>Interview for sales job
>At one point he asks me about negotiations
>I say "well they usually they try to Jew you down to a lower price but I tend to deflect or eliminate certain aspects of the deal to meet the budget they are looking for, blah blah, etc. And try not to say anything offensive in the process"
>"Well you've already offended me, I'm Jewish".
>I chuckle and say "I guess i won't be getting the job then"?
>Months later I get a job in same industry and we deal with this other company at times.
>Interviwer remembers me and tells my manager that I'm anti-Semitic and should be fired immediately
>manager is based Irish dude
>He calls me into his office and tells me what schlomo said to him.
>Thinking I might get fired
>Boss says "can you believe that slippery fuck tried to get you fired behind your back? Haha. Anyway you gotta meet (supplier's name) this afternoon to renew a our contract tomorrow afternoon so reschedule any appointments you have tomorrow afternoon"

Either you gas him or we gas you. Your choice.

With Middle Easterners in general, it is a matter of pride to be able to give you the best hand job you ever had while holding the knife they are going to stab you with behind their back in the other hand.

i'm quite sure you'll be getting a call from HR soon

Dude this happened to me with a friend I've had since I was a little kid. I started going on over discord about
>was Hitler really the bad guy? Jews control the media and banks and they push for mad immigration into European countries
>friend was Jewish the whole time
>didn't even notice the Jew curls
Been friends with him for years, haven't talked to him since. Kek

I knew an irish jew that was based as fuck and said "cheers" when i reported to him all the time.

based as fuck

Attached: 1522784213497.png (233x255, 76K)

He has dirt on you. Be more reserved in the workplace, these people are bored shitless and will jump at the chance of any gossip.

and everyone clapped

>be me
>date beautiful Israeli girl in high school
>absolute freak
>extremely smart
>big nose but wasn't a hook
>family are wealthy Israeli immigrants but she has family back home
>if she ever wanted to visit them again, she had to return to Israel when she turned 18 and fight in the army
>tfw
>

Attached: image.jpg (830x844, 132K)

you will literally be his bitch. The only way to get even will be to give him your foreskin. If you don't have it you will have to find someone else and steal their foreskin.