HOW MANY BLUE PILLS CAN ONE SHOW DELIVER

Attached: MIKE DROP.jpg (664x666, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a redpill. Even black people are trying to kill black people.

thats the big surprise twist ending. it was the black people all along

Attached: 1529429028163.jpg (900x720, 43K)

>Niggers kill each other all day

"Errybody tryna kill us!"

They're so arrogant and self-centered. No one gives this much of a shit about niggers, not even Klansmen.

How can you obsess about the black race THIS MUCH? What's wrong with shitlibs???

There's only so many times you can listen to rap music before it all sounds the same. And they all dress the same, too. It's like the boomer obsession with 1950s doo-wop and the cheap generic suits they wore back then.

I'm convinced these people have some sort of mental disease that prevents them from appreciating the rich cultural heritage of white people...

THE BLACK RACE IS BEING ATTACKED ON ALL FRONTS

WE MUST PROTECT THE BLACKS

THEY ARE ENDANGERED

ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH AFRICA

If only that were actually true.

Isnt Dagger white in the comics?

>How can you obsess about the black race THIS MUCH? What's wrong with shitlibs???
Blacks = tens of millions of sub-90 IQ morons that make up close to half of all Democrat votes.

I'm talking about wiggers and thots and essjaydubyahs.

so does he have aids now or will that be season 2 when the cia gives koko aids and he rapes koko at a zoo

No, it was BBC cuck shit from the very beginning.

wait.. Cloak was always black.

Dagger was always white and female, Cloak was always black and male.

Have you seen the trailer for that new movie the purge?
Crime is legal for one day so the government (old white people) send special forces in civilian clothes to go cleanse America of black people.

Not propaganda at all. ;)
Orwell was wrong the state is perfect and our best friends.

Attached: pre-diversity-1-vs-post-diversity-meme-magic-29032776.png (500x407, 35K)

>that new movie the purge
Is that real? Sadly, they'll probably make them nignogs win against the special forces if they can stop killing each other for a moment.

I'm going to watch and cheering on the white government. I wonder if the theater will kick me out?

Lol (((they))) got marvel
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

A lot of black people actually believe this shit

>Isnt Dagger white in the comics?
C&D were introduced in the middle of the 80s as a response to the war on drugs. It was always a pretty blond girl hanging all over a big strong black bull even from the beginning. Which is why I find it most amusing anyone gives a shit about coal-burning lefty propaganda. It was always coal-burning lefty propaganda. Always.

They get a pass here because they're sticking to the source material.

Isn't it vice versa? Fucking Jews.

>put biological enemies together in cramped spaces
>they begin eliminating one another
SHOCKING! We obviously need to spend Billions to solve this perplexing mystery as to "why" this is happening
>though the collective IQ of both prisoners and those who guard them is not impressive, they have figured out that 'segregation' solves problems

I wish America was one hundredth as racist as these fucks claim. We'd be in good shape real fast. Because there really would be a war on niggers.

Something else called Bushwick, where the confederate states of new america lay siege on coastal yanky cities. All the Latinos yelling 'fuck you racists!' Very brave and subversive.

Racism is real. The nation can't function without it. You can always knock out 99% of the niggers with a couple rules: no sneakers, no hats

Want to start marketing to niggers without saying you're targeting niggers? Start asking AdWords to play your ads to people who live in low-income neighborhoods and have expressed interest in buying sneakers.

If stereotypes weren't real, there'd be no end run like that. The niggers perceive this actual racism and are mad. The problem is that they don't realize niggers are grown on a literal vote farm, fattened up and kept alive on the white man's dime, so that the jews can get their votes.

>But in the end, we are all black people.

What a shitshow

He has the nigger equivalent of a bowl cut

If we seriously want to kill off all blacks we would be a white ethnostate already.

Any one see the trailer for The First Purge? That got BLACKED as well.

"The pair, one a rich black male and the other a white, female street kid, crossed social justice swords over which victim group has it worse in America.The show maintains that Tandy, a white, destitute girl who ran away from home because her mother was a drug addict, has it better than Tyrone, an upper-middle-class black kid who was attending a private school, only because she is white and he is black. hints to Tyrone that she has contemplated committing suicide to which her new partner groused, “What the hell is wrong with you? You have a life and opportunities, and you wanna waste it by killing yourself?” Tandy goes on to slam Tyrone because he had two parents that loved him, lived in a nice home, and he went to a good school — all things her youth lacked.But Tyrone wasn’t having any if that. He insisted that she can do anything she wants merely because she is a white woman in America, while he is oppressed everywhere he goes because he’s black. “You can walk into any room in this world and never be questioned! Try walking into a department store looking like me,” he yells. “This whole country’s trying to kill me every day. So excuse me if I can’t afford to sit around and contemplate suicide.” The message to the show’s largely teenage viewers becomes clear: a girl who lost her father when she was young, who had a drug-addicted mother, who was forced to take to the streets and steal to live, who was sexually assaulted but had police ignore her report because she is a street kid; a girl like this has a better life than a rich kid in a private school merely because she is white and he is black."

then put them in a zoo
problem solved

cry wolf
a self fullfilling prophecy

it is one of those divisive things

implication
you are either with us or against us

if you aint part of the solution
then you part of the problem

wish everyone would just fuck right off
especially you OP

since another thread much more worth my time died for this piece of shit cunt bag pr idiocy bullshit.
im fucking so goddamn sorry i said "anti-pr" is thing and clearly works for some people
that even if thry hate it and foment more toxic ideas becuase of it , it dont matter as long as they watched it.

>I wonder if the theater will kick me out?
How tall are you? Do you have a falconry license?

Maybe it's a repressed understanding they are not human? I would probably also be pissed if I had 65 IQ and it was made clear to me that I can't do any basic functions in a society. Niggers are so stupid, they must be aware something is wrong with them.

Were reaching levels of Goy not even possible

Guilt. It all stems from guilt. White people feel guilty for enslaving. Black people feel guilty for failing in general when they were given freedom. This is what happens when you don't try to fix yourself and blame everyone around you.

>white people feel guilty for enslaving
I'd say it's a touch deeper than that.
White people feel guilty for being better than the other races. Humility and self-degradation seem to be in heavy supply with white people, and lacking in everyone else. Whitey can't figure out why blacks, arabs, indians, etc. are always lagging behind them, and assume that somehow it is everyone's fault but theirs. And feels guilty that whitey is always at the top of the heap.
It probably worked very well with other white people - the desire to bolster those lagging in your in-group. However, applied globally....well, we get what we have now.

White society overrun with those who rightfully should have been purged.

> this whole country is trying to kill black people
>look at statistical facts
>see that black people are mainly trying to kill black people

Attached: 1529477951850.jpg (711x735, 135K)

Based.

Nobody will watch this shitty show and it'll be a waste of jew money. Good riddance.