youtube.com/watch?v=MutBGCkg0Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=foXVDMZTbls
youtube.com/watch?v=qUbTZv2N2hE
youtube.com/watch?v=m-lPVjw68fA
youtube.com/watch?v=qKdLileVN98
youtube.com/watch?v=Rba9Z0CcWwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nUqrafe46B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Niggers pollute with hedonistic carefree negroid culture every single country on Earth.
Everyday I think negro genocide is the only way we can regain our culture and morals.

RIGHTEOUS BRUDDA

Japanese culture just like every other culture is in the process of being annihilated by capitalism.

>Non-whites with non-whites
Don't care at all

Implying they will only take Tyrones dick, they love Chads too. So there is still hope for you weebs, right?

>Blames capitalism instead of democracy

Attached: IQ below room temperature.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Yes. Most Asians think of blacks as animals.

Attached: 1526359268567.webm (480x480, 679K)

Many Japanese people are very interested in different and foreign cultures. However it like like visits to the zoo. The giraffe is very interesting however giraffe society is for giraffes. Not for Japan.

You know this isn't new right?

Japanese have emulated Jamacian daggering for a while now
youtube.com/watch?v=igyMJo9ndRs
youtube.com/watch?v=MutBGCkg0Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=foXVDMZTbls
youtube.com/watch?v=qUbTZv2N2hE
youtube.com/watch?v=m-lPVjw68fA
youtube.com/watch?v=qKdLileVN98

sorry Abe, you know those japanesse girls took some BBC home that night after dancing

HAHAHAHA, JAPAN BTFO HAHAHA WE'RE GOING DOWN TOGETHER MY HONORARY WHITE FRIEND

Island people have a bond...

So what? If a child comes it will be raised Japanese. Likely treat poorly with other children and as adult will work menial job. Promotion potentiometer perhaps to supervise Indian and phillippines people guest workers.

More likely abortion.

>Japanese and Jamaicans
Nipponese and Niggers
Ftfy

>So what? If a child comes it will be raised Japanese
good luck with that friend, it seems you haven't learned anything from our downfall

My mother is from Okinawa. Somehow 80 years of Americans fucking Japanese girls and it is still Japan. Maybe less civilized that the rest of Japan, but Okinawa has always been this way.

Tell me more.

Attached: 1517462138128.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Whites too. Liberal faggots even hide it less than us by treating them like retarded little children.

>Asians

Attached: d2f325c6a96447a05b2215e505ea27e7.jpg (564x575, 61K)

Attached: thas rite.jpg (500x500, 55K)

they got to send the rejects some where. any japan not in japan after the 70s was exiled. some know the shame in s korea or the philipines. some are even in vietnam or china. its holy land they can never see again

me im just some abomination my father sired but he was exiled for starting fights. its like those jew stories about angels cast out of heaven. they turn into demons. so the exiled all turn degenerate

Go to 16:30 for the cultural corruption of Japanese women

as long as they do not come anymore and make them prohibit customs all right

>Tell me more.

Japanese don't see anything wrong with putting on other cultures, like a fashion, it doesn't mean they want them in Japan.

Attached: japanesecholas.jpg (720x540, 70K)

Asians are animals too. Japs and Chinese have committed most of the biggest atrocities in human history.

I know. It's very scary in Japan.

Attached: 1526346052142.png (842x1005, 309K)

Japanese women have dabbled in daggering for a while now

Attached: japdubhousegif.gif (426x240, 2.44M)

This is a accurate analogy truely.

Asians think niggers are loud, obnoxious and scary. They're right.
I know (unfortunately) a nigger here, I laughed when he said it's hard to talk to girls here, when i've been dating like 20+ of them (white boi)

test

you're dating 20 at the same time? greentext pls

did the NIDF come out today or what, wtf is this?

Based niggers helping japanese reproduce

Holy shit, this is a dream

Good to see that the Japanese has the proper behavior with niggers : avoid them at all costs

Democracy is the only way to stop this shit you fucking retard. Globalization was forced on everyone thanks to the US and it wasn't the american people or the others who decided that it was ok.

this

not 20 at the same time but i remember a few months ago I made a spreadsheet to manage my dates since i had about 5 at the same time.
like.. 1 in morning, 1 in evening. lmao
The girls here are absolute angels compared to back home in the UK though so I treat em well

It's really common. Especially in Japan with its incredibly low birthrates. If you want a Japanese wife, she's basically just a click away.

Attached: tumblr_p94x7tSNco1rxonako1_540.gif (540x266, 1.01M)

Japs have the right idea: Avoid the groid

>implying that isn't the yakuza trying to steal your organs

Japanese who leave Japan can't return to Japan? How so? They still have Japanese passports and can move back. What do you mean?

>girl says "hi" to him in the morning and chats a bit for free english lesson
>dating her yo!
>stalks anther one but because politness is a huge thing in Japan and she doesnt want to soud rude to foreigners she uses tatemae
>dating another jap yo!

It's the Anglo-Judeo-American multinational corporation that is pushing for globalism and multi kulti is needed for free movement. They have spread propaganda everywhere they could spread it and subverted everywhere they could subvert. Americans and anglos and jews are filthy animals that have dragged us into degeneracy. Disgusting.

there's no double nationality in Japan, either you're Japanese and stay in Japan or you gtfo to another country and revoke your japanese citizenship

>japanese women are just being polite

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

But just because you live in another country, it doesn't mean you have to revoke your citizenship.

>another one doesn't want to be rude so she passively goes along with all your advances and lets you enter her apartment and take her clothes off and you drain your nuts inside her pussy
>dating a jap, yo!

Asian dude here, honestly I have no problems with nogs dating chinks. A black dude has to have sway and style to get a gook woman. Meanwhile chinks are willing to date any pasty Caucasian expat.

>Asian dude here
>Canadian flag
>"I have no problems with nogs dating chinks. A black dude has to have sway and style to get a gook woman."

Based

oh look just what I expected someone who watches a retard live their life as a foreigner at chats wageslave expenses and uses "I'm a famous youtuba" to pull off easy girls who just wants 30 seconds of fame.

If a people can be infested with nigger culture, is it really a culture that is worth saving? Is the human race really worthy of saving if all these trash people are so desperate of self destruction?

Ohby the way I was watching him 5 mins ago, he literally jsut explained how that vid was misinterpreted.

Attached: 8FC.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

Japmacians?

>"Asian dude"
>thinks he speaks for the Japanese
>confuses Japanese with Chinese by calling japs "chinks"
>confuses Chinese with Koreans/Vietnamese by calling chinks "gooks"
>wants Asians to be blacked
you are not Asian, you are a leaf.

True, I don't see Chechens lining up for twerk lessons

>oh look just what I expected someone who watches a retard live their life as a foreigner at chats wageslave expenses
Word salad.

> and uses "I'm a famous youtuba"
He's a twitch streamer trying to be the next David Bond.

>Ohby the way I was watching him 5 mins ago, he literally jsut explained how that vid was misinterpreted.
Dude, you don't even know where to watch him at.

Attached: what about japanese (5).webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

lmao
Yeah there's nothing like making a woman Enjoy sex for the first time in her life
Jap guys are shit at sex And foreplay apparently

>t. american

Attached: Tamra Dae & Melody Rae.webm (640x640, 2.44M)

>True, I don't see Chechens lining up for twerk lessons
youtube.com/watch?v=Rba9Z0CcWwQ

you mean the gay stramer? yeah i know about your overlord. Now go donated him more of your wageslave money faggot

I don't give a fuck about the Japanese. By chink and gook (which to me means the same) I mean Chinese/Korean/Taiwan, people who look like that.

>Jap guys are shit at sex And foreplay apparently

So are Japanese women, they're lucky most guys don't mind them just laying on their back and squeaking

Yeah, he's a gay youtuber. You got it.

Attached: you gay bro (1).webm (320x180, 2.21M)

stuff like this makes me want to move to Japan, get Japanese girls to fall in love with me but kidnap and enslave them instead, and then force them to regularly have sex with and bear the children of Japanese men who I approve of

Maybe if the webm had audio and knew the context you wouldn't look retarded right now

Pretty sure they're Slavshits. Chechen women wouldn't wanna piss these guys off

youtube.com/watch?v=nUqrafe46B8

>"muh trad anz waifus"
I told those yellow fever fags but they didnt listen
and being trad while going for a foreigner is an oxymoron

Ok... You do you.

Attached: 1527815113214.webm (780x410, 1.84M)

There is no element of Japanese history that was not shaped by Europeans, the cockaziod Ainu people, or interactions with powers that Japan thinks of as western, like Kukai's journey to the west.

Attached: Kikukawa_School,_Ota_Nampo,_Erotic_Album.jpg (1412x1000, 436K)

Japanese Australian here. While that is true, Japanese descendants born and bred overseas are eligible for a Japanese ancestry visa if your grandparents were Japanese citizens.

Japanese don't see it this way though. It's like they're just playing around with the culture, sort of how acting "ghetto" was a thing back in the day.

So you're basically saying that Japan is rightful huwhite clay?

Japanese girls daggering gets me hard as shit

They are Russians i just saw on her facebook.

Which contradicts the points the people I was responding to were making. But I was curious what was referring to.

t. tyrone the mutt

You say this, but japanese women basically treat white guys as how white women treat niggers. Something to lust after for a night but then get a nice beta to pay for her life.

You race mixing shills don't give up so you?

OUR?
How can a country that never rose have a downfall?

Attached: IMG_1435.jpg (474x255, 23K)

I have no idea, I could barely understand what he's saying. He must be high or something.

How is this possible if there are actual niggers there who are obviously worse?

user, the behaviour of a few whores doesn't entail that the whole group is fucked. But go ahead, keep posting your cherry-picked "evidence". This site is free and requires no log in, so we're basically all shitposting in the same garbage bin. You're either a cuck or a full nigger. Either way, your life is vastly worse than mine. So nothing you say really matters.

Don't people from Okinawa advise interracial couples not to raise their mutt children outside of Okinawa because mainland Japanese kids will bully them?

Give up on what?

Attached: 1527024367853.jpg (1200x747, 127K)

My heart.

Attached: 1489459386578.png (778x512, 45K)

Why so mad about women that were never yours in the first place?

>but then get a nice beta to pay for her life.
If you're a Jew. If you're White, you get a Jomon.

Attached: jomon2.jpg (1026x582, 199K)

Do you know how expensive that would be?!!!

They haven't. Japan has been increasing immigration for a while now. They'll be completely pozzed like we are after the Olympics.

Attached: truth-japan1b2gbvg4r.jpg (535x339, 54K)

Less expensive than a white wife.

seems like a lot of people having a great time. nice post.

based

>They'll be completely pozzed like we are after the Olympics.

Truly terrifying timeline.

Hello Tyrone, so how's your parole going?

I am not aware of some special allowances. Generally speaking it is as I have described. Children in mixed parentage are raised as Japanese, or else leave Japan with family.

the dance hall queen or whatever was japanese for the longest time. also some of the top djs for reggae and dancehall have been japs or chinese.

>last video
that is basically how japanese girls have sex from my experience. basically starfish.

>They'll be completely pozzed like we are after the Olympics.
Or if we're optimistic, they'll realize how shitty life will be for 2 months and give them a clear picture of what Japan would be like if it's multicultural. It might be the ultimate red pill for the fence-sitters and the naive, ignorant folk.