STOP IT YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS...

STOP IT YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGERS, STOP THE RACISM AND REALIZE THAT BAYER AND MONSANTO ARE MERGING AS WE SPEAK AND YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT NIGGERS AND JEWS YOU FUCKING MUTTS. WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO ABOUT THIS

Attached: 2_1208641_e.jpg (576x350, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2018-06-monsanto-trial-roundup-cancer-link.html
huffingtonpost.com/carey-gillam/tests-show-monsanto-weed_b_12950444.html
realfarmacy.com/bayer-and-us-government-knowingly-gave-hiv-to-thousands-of-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is the second company?

dude seriously?

close your eyes and let it happen

You don’t seem to understand the purpose of Jow Forums

It’s to keep the edgy alternative internet trolls distracted with ‘lolniggers’ while mega corporations trample the life from the earth

Jow Forums is the establishment’s instrument

Bump for interest.
What does this fusion imply for us, the Big Pharma's cattle?

Attached: 484254_4598585485138_1381290361_n.jpg (811x748, 79K)

Your blood pressure is rising, bro.

What you sliding Schlomo?

Sage

This is the very thread where I give up on Jow Forums forever because you have at best 5% of people who know what the fuck is up, the rest is hating niggers and jews

lol OY VEY WE VOTED TRUMP A ZIONIST SO JEWS ARE BASED NOW

Monsanto turns the frogs gay

Interesting, also concerning.

I believe it's a German drug company, they've got an interesting history.

Attached: cantaloupe.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

Attached: xtdKLwt.jpg (702x702, 81K)

every plant we eat, drink or smoke gets manipulated. autism will rise until Jow Forums has to move to a bigger server

Bayer can pretty much do whatever it wants after they gave people AIDS.

The CEO of Bayer is Jewish.
Monsanto was created by a Jewish family involved in the slave trade.

It's time you realize Jews really are behind all the evil in the world.

>First ever cancer link court trial.
phys.org/news/2018-06-monsanto-trial-roundup-cancer-link.html

>High amounts of roundup in Kellogs, General Mills cereals, Triscuits, and many others.
huffingtonpost.com/carey-gillam/tests-show-monsanto-weed_b_12950444.html

Attached: 2018-06-23 13_01_44-Monsanto _ Roundup.jpg (732x435, 46K)

realfarmacy.com/bayer-and-us-government-knowingly-gave-hiv-to-thousands-of-children/

bayer is biggest pharma. they invented heroin for housewife's headache 100 years ago. did experiments on disabled people and gipsies during ww2.

>Bayer
>Jewish
Lol
Also
>all elites are jews
Yeah youre retarded

Based

Nothing much, just the company that provided all the chemicals for the german war effort and also invented shower products for the jews.

talking about this merger is talking about jews

Bayer is a multinational (as in: no loyalty to any one Nation) pharmaceutical company. They make aspirin as well as opioid painkillers.

Monsanto is a multinational (once again, no loyalty) chemical company. Their largest source of income is agribusiness. Most of the chemicals that get sprayed on the foods you eat? They make them.

Both companies have a history of being evil, such as knowingly poisoning an area, and then buying off the third-world gov't to prevent any legal repercussions. Basically this means that there will be even more hormone-fucking chemicals in our food and water supplies, and Bayer will have just the right pill to "fix" it. We'll be getting fucked by two circumcised dicks now.

>using logic and reason to tell Jow Forums to stop obsessing over who may or may not be white and address real problems
lel

I thought bayer already owned monsanto?

Yeah but so many of them are literally paid schills and bots who shit up as many threads as possible. They're the ones ridiculing you in this thread

Attached: pep0.jpg (259x194, 7K)

We buy their new and improved Zyklon B.

Bayer is /ourcompany/ just look at the history.

who is baier

you can buy a zyclon wine mug
byt its not beyern, screw them it says Degesh

Attached: caneca-de-aluminio-680ml-zyklon-b-segunda-guerra-militar-D_NQ_NP_906787-MLB26516759196_122017-F.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

Heroin (diacetylmorphine), now illegal as an addictive drug, was trademarked and marketed by Bayer as a cough suppressant and non-addictive substitute for morphine from 1898 to 1910.[17] Bayer scientists were not the first to make heroin, but their scientists discovered ways to make it, and Bayer led commercialization of heroin.[18] Heroin was a Bayer trademark until after World War I.[19]

Bayer invented heroine and marketed it for children. They also sold HIV-contaminated blood products to haemophiliacs, thousands of whom later died of AIDS.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO ABOUT THIS

Nothing because I'm going to be getting almost $10,000 when all my Monsanto stock liquidates for $128 a share. I should have bought even more when it was cheap.

Have you had your daily oral dose of Roundup-infused tap water today?

Attached: FB-9-8-14-Faucet-banner.jpg (620x330, 39K)