(((whoremongering)))

we all know how promisculity effects women, but how does it affect males?

common talking point is that it makes them alpha or smth around reproduction (but whoremongers rarely reproduce so I dont get the argument) but from what Ive saw they too are affected by it in terms of marriage and many of them develop into weaselish characters or just infantile personalities.

my impression of all whoremongers Ive met was that they are vain and untrustworthy persons, faggots esentially.

discuss.

Attached: rooshV.jpg (2000x1000, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make a thought experiment

>you have a well behaved virgin daughter
>she is about to get married
>few men beg you for her hand, equal on all socioeconomic and personality variables exept their pre-marital partner count

which one would you gave your daughter to? the one with the higher or lowest partner count? why?

make the same thought experiment for you being the older brother.

Attached: marriage_father3.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

look at the effect premarital sex has on males, they dont seem to be left unscarred either despite the pua/mgtow myths.

Attached: women and men promisc marriage.jpg (696x800, 90K)

Roosh is cool.

But yeah, there is a problem with guys trying to get too much pussy I think. It's false alphahood. Filling an insecurity with as much pussy as possible instead of focusing on controlling some quality, fine ass pussy. Which even the Chadest of Chads has trouble with. But that doesn't make Chad alpha either, Chad is automatically false alpha, he's simply what women confuse for alpha by pure physically and fashion standards alone. And women are retarded so what looks good is good.

True alpha is more monogamous and family oriented more about building and maintaining estates and empires, legacies and legends. Think Patriach of the Pack, not He-Smash. That's alpha. Alpha is Odin, not Thor; Zeus, not Hercules. There is an element of "mutiple partners" for alphas, sure, it's that way in nature but it's only that way if the fucking alpha can protect his terrority. It's gotta be earned, if it's just granted from brute size or interesting shape, it usually doesn't last long and the species dies.

The alpha's trying to REPRODUCE... hence have multiple partners. If he's just getting his dick wet as much as possible and pumping and dumping, he's not effectively reproducing. Like shooting off a gun and not hitting any targets but calling yourself an expert marksman because you can shoot the gun. The Alpha REPRODUCES. He only takes on more partners as each one adds to his chances of more successful offspring, if that's not the case... he doesn't take on the partner.

Alpha is about successful reproduction and evolution of one's personal line and species; False Alpha is having bitches yo.

Attached: 1396833397813.jpg (407x364, 15K)

i had sex with 2 prostitutes am i fucked?

>Chad is automatically false alpha, he's simply what women confuse for alpha by pure physically and fashion standards alone. And women are retarded so what looks good is good.

that is why they have all those "get powsie 101" courses where they teach how to act, not how to be authentic and have integrity which is what manliness is about.
worst of all, those tricks work since women are dumb, but I always found it kind of scummy, like a used care salesman called Chip Lee. He may get money on cars, but he is still a borderline lowlife.

I dont know, but your actions were pretty gay.

Attached: 1526323700251.png (768x432, 471K)

but when did it became (((cool))) to be like Gavin Mciness?
You are redpilled and also MAGA so how did you fall for the (((cool))) male degenerate meme?

Gavin and Hunter Thompson are literally gay.

Everytime I make this thread, you can never answer or acknowledge this basic concept/question(s):
>Why can't women stop enabling Chad's whoremongering?
>Why do women blame all low-status men for Chad's behavior?
>Why can't women acknowledge that they're also complicit in enabling/promoting Chad's whoremongering?

I have a friend who sleeps with 4-5 different women on tinder a week* and he tells me that ALL OF THEM have boyfriends. ALL. OF. THEM.
>* = inb4 op thinks that I cheer him on or enable him because he's my friend. I tell him all the time he needs to stop hoing around but, surprise surprise, ITS THE WOMEN WHO ENABLE HIS DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR. They openly encourage him to sleep with them even though "oh by the waaaayyyy I have a boyfriend". there aren't many men I know who are like "haha chyeah brah fuck that dude's gf YOU GO GIRL"

tl;dr: OP always suspiciously absolves Chad and the women who enable him of any blame

Everytime you make this thread*

I know it's the same pathetic Chad-enabling woman everytime this thread gets posted because of the ex-yu flag

wtf is that nasim in the middle

Roosh has the 1,000 pussy stare. He's definitely fucked up from whore-mongering.

Whoremongering is just a step to becoming a greater man. You have to enter the chaos, enter the despair that is female existence and come out with a stronger, more determined version of yourself. Being a faggot and being in a perpetual relationship with some frumpy 6/10 will make you a fucking beta goober leftist, but longterm promiscuity will fuck you in the head and distract you from your real goal and purpose in life.

Attached: under23e.jpg (432x446, 21K)

we already went through this, women who whore around are responsible, this thread is to make people think about cause and effect.

>You have to enter the chaos, enter the despair that is female existence and come out with a stronger, more determined version of yourself.

why dont you experiment with homosexualtiy by that logic to become a greater heterosexual?

>we already went through this, women who whore around are responsible, this thread is to make people think about cause and effect.
Sure seems like you're focusing a lot more on pinning the blame on low-status males than the women who enable Chad or Chad himself...

and I've been in the last six iterations of this thread you've posted, Chad-enabler.

>Sure seems like you're focusing a lot more on pinning the blame on low-status males than the women who enable Chad or Chad himself...

*focusing on male gender

sexual politics of male gender is more important to solving the Chad issue that sexual politics of women.

we should whore shame and patrol also, but Chad idioticy is glorified and its a bigger problem.

alot of them are gay
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>and I've been in the last six iterations of this thread you've posted, Chad-enabler.

I know, to be more concise - do you think whoremongers should be shamed together with sluts?

>alot of them are gay

like who?

bamp

(((whore mongering)))
did you even look up the word your using
you are complain about pimps and whores

dumb-ass did you get your 2 shekels

Attached: ScreenShot_20180623113653.png (831x463, 24K)

>(((whore mongering)))

one who mongers whores. what seems to be the problem?

>5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

hey Crofaggot how about you leave your Dinaridic shanty and go look for some trad waifu polska curica on vacation? Maybe Chad's busy.

Attached: iu-1.jpg (780x438, 51K)

Wanking is also whore mongering

Of course we should set a good example for women. Remember the mordibly obese Belgian health minister? How would you feel if she lectured you about what you eat? She might have all the facts, but I doubt you'd be able to take her seriously. I'm sure women feel the same way about slutty men lecturing them about purity and the importance of staying a virgin until your wedding night. You have to practise what you preach if you want to be credible.