WSJ: 'Mueller investigation is tainted by the bias that attended its origins'

Anti-Trump kikepress now invoking "Fruit of the poisonous tree" claims against Mueller's sham counsel. Countdown to his resignation / dismissal starts now
archive.is/8mboP

Attached: 6797229199_ca31aab0a0_b-edited.jpg (510x542, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/06/23/fbi-russia-probe-documents-nunes-gowdy-goodlatte-667181
politico.com/story/2018/06/22/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-trump-campaign-665898
archive.is/xTDgt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The WSJ is a paper for bigots.

Mueller is /ourguy/

If "the prosecutor was bias against me" was a legitimate argument, there wouldn't be a single black man in prison.

Nothing better to do today lads?

Attached: chassidic-house-party-bw29_4.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Read the article shlomo. "Fruit of the poisonous tree" is a legalese phrase and it perfectly describes what Mueller has set himself up with here

Attached: gettyimages-958944246.jpg (770x584, 92K)

>Fruit of the poisonous tree
That's evidence obtained illegally. It gets thrown out because allowing it would simply encourage police to obtain more illegal evidence instead of going the legal route.

It has absolutely nothing to do with bias.

I thought Murdoch wasn't controlling the WSJ journalistic content. Funny how this mimics verbatim what Lush Rimjob and Faux NoIZe spew hourly. Murdoch is the common denominator.

Due to the built in conflicts of interest regarding the personnel used to launch and investigate Crossfire Hurricane and then later the Mueller counsel, there were many necessary recusals that never happened and the work continued unabated. Almost all indictments and verdicts will be thrown out due to the unprecedented interest conflicts that were allowed to occur in staffing. Get ready to get your butthole hurt by some more bad news for your side, bub

Sane, rational people are mass awakening after the repulsive and dishonest last week of news

>very high-ranking triggered sjw fbi faggots engaging in overt acts of sedition under color of law isn’t illegal
oh boy...

Attached: 2552DA64-91A5-4B34-ADA5-CF7B6FE4FA55.jpg (2667x2362, 1.14M)

>i am an out-of-control junkie faggot communist idiot, so i say stupid shit like “Faux NoIZe” and “Murdoch is Lush Rimjob’s supersecret common denominator ghostwriter”
lol

Attached: F0C589B4-E990-4DAA-835D-92A3EE78BF17.jpg (1514x2033, 410K)

Attached: 1524394503533.png (927x1200, 997K)

Sane and rational, huh? I don't think you appreciate the irony you emote.

Manafort just went to jail. Cohen is about to flip. A good week for anti-Trump supporters!

the shills are out today

I wonder how the DSM-IV classifies one who masturbates profusely to images of orphaned children. I wonder by how many standard deviations you are beyond normal people.

>normies
Go back

NUNES WINS

>FBI TURNS OVER THOUSANDS OF DOCUMENTS TO HOUSE GOP INVESTIGATORS
politico.com/story/2018/06/23/fbi-russia-probe-documents-nunes-gowdy-goodlatte-667181

Attached: Breaking.png (661x550, 604K)

Let the leaks begin

/ourguys/ will come through

Attached: 1516895033319.jpg (599x620, 89K)

Yes. let's, shall we?

Attached: trump bottoming.jpg (480x448, 37K)

>Countdown to his resignation / dismissal starts now
Nah, they are just planting the seeds for when this fucking probe produces nothing against Trump. That way they can (once again) claim to have been unbiased and honest since they released a single article question Mueller out of the hundreds they've made praising him and promising an impeachable offense being discovered.

Attached: 1513851076052.jpg (2608x2169, 2.19M)

They know this is over.

well, not only was it tainted by it's own bias but we also fucked with it since during the election since it was an obvious play being pursued on their part, you may have heard of a certain 'russian' dossier before

1 post by this ID, can reddit niggers fuck off?!?!?

bump

i thought leftists were ok with homosexuality? pretty ironic they'd use it as an insult to trump... isn't it?

Attached: 1529781877487.png (676x554, 348K)

They really don't stand for anything. They just support what's convenient at the time that will allow them to gain power.

i.e. their cringe pinning hopes on robert mueller and a few corrupt fbi / doj cucks

Attached: muellerlover.jpg (600x421, 135K)

mueller is the definition of deep state......ass wipe never heard of ((( building 7 ))) ....go lucky larry

sceenshot this post

WSJ is probably the most Trump friendly mainstream paper. Its owned by Murdoch for fucks sake, the fox news owner.

Bump

You're either a shill or legitimately brainwashed

Attached: 3648B24D-5FF3-4910-85EB-14B9B8D4E0A1.gif (320x240, 44K)

WTF? Mueller is still a thing?

>57 weeks
>indicted some russians for some memes
>indicted manafort and some others for crimes unrelated to the election
>flynn for lying

finish already, dudes a fucking slow bitch with nothing

Mueller’s team is now asking their EDVA judge to not throw out their case by promising not to mention Trump or anything from 2016 in the trial. Would love to hear CNN or Mika spin that

politico.com/story/2018/06/22/robert-mueller-paul-manafort-trump-campaign-665898

Attached: EE22CCAC-2F3F-4CD6-BA0F-E49DF4F44A14.jpg (1125x1126, 664K)

A lawfag told me that "fruit of the poisonous tree" is a legal doctrine which says that evidence which is obtained illegally is not admissable, and any evidence which THAT evidence led you to is no good.

I think that Mueller has been trying to end the investigation whilest still making sure that the stain remains on Trump. "Man, we gotta end the investigation on a technicality, but we had so much good shit on him. He's guilty, but the evidnce we used to arrive at that conclusion, as well as the evidence which we were led to find via the tainted evidence can't be used. And we also will never release it."

>WSJ is probably the most Trump friendly mainstream paper
>Its owned by Murdoch for fucks sake
You have to go back.

>News Corporation chairman and chief executive Rupert Murdoch has used his newly acquired technology conference D6 to throw his weight behind "rock star" Barack Obama's presidential campaign
>Murdoch was asked by veteran tech correspondent Walt Mossberg if he had played a part in the New York Post's endorsement of Obama.
>"Yeah," he replied, candidly. The select audience of entrepreneurs and digital business executives at the conference earlier this week cheered
archive.is/xTDgt

Know nothing fucks like you should refrain from posting for at least a lifetime. The Murdoch's created a false opposition machine to cash in on an under served market, nothing more. After Roger Ailes failed to stop Trump he was summarily shit canned even though he tried to walk a tight rope due to his fear of Trump starting up a competing news organization that wasn't controlled opposition. The money masters don't tolerate failure.

Attached: Reddit fag confirmed.jpg (1154x643, 53K)

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

niggers usually confess because they are too stupid to not talk when given the chance.

>would love to have Mika spin on my penis

That's what you meant to say. That is in fact all Mika is good for.

It doesn't matter, the altered 302 reports taint every little thing he has done, and he doesn't appear to have any actual evidence. Thats why he is arguing that he doesn't have to present evidence during the trials.

The entire 302 thing is shady as fuck to begin with. Why not record the interviews and have transcripts made? Having the agent write their impressions afterwards, and having them be editable to boot is insane.

Kek! Q predicted it!