Death Camps

They didn't exist.

Attached: IMG_6816.jpg (350x265, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-higher-education-in-israel-at-a-low-price-1.5285851
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would you like to die today motherfucker

water is wet

Merely labor camps, that's why the Germans only grabbed the healthy jews. Then again, labor without compensation will cause death in a lot of jews so you could argue about that

And that is actually the unfortunate circumstance.

Polish death camps existed

true. not much to say about that besides kikes btfo

College tuition in Israel is capped by law at $2,890

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-higher-education-in-israel-at-a-low-price-1.5285851

I sure hope all those useful idiots Antifa protesting their massive (((student loans))) in the United States don't learn about this. How would Israel survive without the Goyim feeding them?

Attached: 6f2XCT.png (612x792, 130K)

I wish they had

ם סתם ילדי כאפות משועממים, 95 אחוז מהם לא באמת שונאים אותך באמת הם סתם אוהבים להציק כי הם בתולים כל היום על המחשב.

השאר מבססים את התאוריות שלהם על שטויות, כי הכי קל להגיד בדיעבד שכל דבר רע שקרה קשור ליהודים כי גוגל מצא לי איזה 2 מאמרים שטוענים כך . כל ילד כאפות הופך למדען והיסטוריון מומחה פתאום.

עזוב אותך שטויות, הם פשוט מקנאים כי אנחנו מזיינים את כולם בתחת בזמן שהם מתכופפים ומקבלים בתחת מהערבים. אצלנו היה ניסיון עם ערבים להם אין. שיזדיינו.
תתעלם מכל השטויות על פלסטינים, סתם פליטים עלובים שחיים בסרט. זו האמת.

Attached: 1528652737041.jpg (726x616, 155K)

Butthurt kike detected.

Jews are fine. As long as they don't lie & admit the truth insteading of doing otherwise to secure their survival.

Wow they already deleted the picture.
Can you spread this image more, I didn’t get a chance to save it

Strange how death camps only existed where there were no inspections. Every single other place turned out not to be a death camp, except for places no one was allowed to investigate. Whoops, can't talk about these things. Against the law.

Attached: coincidence.gif (542x352, 10K)

Kike surely you know that they were fake. Do you drink your own chaim-ade?

>inb4
But my grandfather ... [Insert]

I always laugh at my brothers when they talk about their invented "people of light" bullshit. They're more like the walking dead - opioids, erectile disfunction and suicide. Tonight I'm sneaking out to my first mandango party. I'll be riding bareback! It will be a long night that will begin with drinks at the Aleksandr Dugin book burning. You're gonna miss my rosy cheeks when I'm gone ;)

Attached: we'll be gone.jpg (293x219, 18K)

Look at me all grown up and ready to save my race (again). Where have the last 73 years gone? And what's with my pants and these cravings?

Attached: 1.jpg (1372x1920, 364K)

Doesn't mean they can't exist, user.

This tbqh

U mad schlomo? Must be because it's true. Soviets installed shower heads in the delousing chambers;)

Attached: 1466772016187.jpg (1224x863, 214K)