When will the politics of marriage change? It's getting out of hand. Even Johnny "JUST" Depp isn't safe

When will the politics of marriage change? It's getting out of hand. Even Johnny "JUST" Depp isn't safe.

>In any case, it would seem Depp is still not quite over his recent divorce. "I just don't bother with women anymore," he said. "All these years, I fought and fought and it was for nothing. I only lost. I lost time, I lost money, I even lost movies. It's depressing really. Maybe I did deserve it. I don't know. I don't think so."

Attached: 1529775114399.jpg (710x473, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=209&v=_MPaH9QXiEw
youtube.com/watch?v=otSSwS_Nh9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"I just don't bother with women anymore,"
Welcome to the club

He deserves it because he played an alcoholic faggot for Disney's highest grossing live action film besides their Marvel bullshit.

>"I just don't bother with women anymore," he said. "All these years, I fought and fought and it was for nothing. I only lost. I lost time, I lost money, I even lost movies. It's depressing really. Maybe I did deserve it. I don't know. I don't think so."

He got red pilled hard.

Attached: 1527853262259.jpg (752x634, 144K)

but who's gonna man up for these sluts?

Attached: Lovato Roastie.jpg (534x1190, 113K)

I don't know, but apparently they'll have to be something more than Johnny Depp.

You know it's bad when guys who can get any chick they want don't give a fuck anymore. I think John Mayer said something similar recently.

Why is depp being spammed here for the past three days

Attached: 583376E8-32D9-4654-BBF8-577DE4B8C5FC.jpg (1100x730, 191K)

Plenty of good women out there. You just have to be hi energy and reddpill them with your dick. Trust me I know these things.

He's not justed. It's all part of the plan. The elite don't want a truly masculine man and a truly feminine woman to be together because that's an unstoppable pair. All he's doing is helping the divide between the genders and making someone who isn't seeking a good woman feel justified in it.

Because he is a giant redpill on roasties

>Plenty of good women out there. You just have to be hi energy and reddpill them with your dick. Trust me I know these things.
This. Just be alpha and then you will lead your women.
Even if they don't want to be led you gotta lead them towards being led, ya know?
Then all you gotta do is keep it up 100% of the time for the next 40 years or so while she gets offers from other chads at your weakest points.
Pretty basic stuff, gaiz. If you can't do it you're not an alpha chad like me you're a beta.

johnny depp is a pedo drug addict
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=209&v=_MPaH9QXiEw

Because Depp is an edgy faggot and Jow Forums loves edgy faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=otSSwS_Nh9A

You are totally missing the point of alpha behavior.

Alpha's care about the woman they're leading, and make sure that said woman knows if she steps out of line it would take about 2 seconds for her Chad to replace her.

Alpha behavior isn't something you have to "keep up", it's just who you are, and women are drawn to it.

Women have a lifetime of training in human behavior, and will see through alpha facade in a few minutes flat.

Assume the sale, assume the buyer's remorse, and assume that it's going to happen on the regular.

Girls are like buses. There's a new one every five minutes.

~From a guy married 11 years.

Attached: tumblr_mo4zi9Bzqk1qlq9poo7_r1_1280.jpg (600x700, 409K)

>Alpha behavior isn't something you have to "keep up", it's just who you are, and women are drawn to it.
oh ok. just be that then, gaiz.

Even the chaddiest of chads can get tired/lazy/complacent after being in a relationship for a while.

You're absolutely right! But, that should take a long, long time. By that point your wife will be ridden hard and put away wet, while you are mearly 'seasoned'.

tired/lazy/complacent -- it's easy to sharpen a dull axe, just takes some effort.

If she's worth the initial effort, she's worth the extended effort. She should be inspired to keep up her appearance by fat shaming as well.

Bench pressing max of 365lbs also keeps her hands on me.

Attached: StevensBath.jpg (500x751, 65K)

OH, and I'll leave with this 'cause my motorcycle is calling my name with the beautiful weather here.

Always make sure she knows that she's replaceable. Sure it'll sting if she cheats/leaves, but keeping the abundance mindset will make bedding the next girl much easier.

Attached: tumblr_mo4zi9Bzqk1qlq9poo6_r1_500.jpg (500x691, 308K)

>Bench pressing max of 365lbs also keeps her hands on me.
This is now a chad thread.
Any betas who have doubts about marrying a huwhite woman and paying her alimony for the rest of your life, fuck off. This is where chads discuss chad things.
Like our alimony payments.

You're paying vaginamony!

Dude....three S's.....they have to find her for you to pay alimony

Attached: 1523746347262.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

"All these years, I fought and fought"

What? Aids?

lmfao this is great
I'm just gonna quote based johny dentps from now

magtow jack sparrow chapter.

Imagine being woman and married to Johnny motherfucking Depp, millionare and movie star. "Meh can do better". Really wtf.

yeah this guy doesn't get laid for shit and is probably that fat homo from /o/ who drives harleys

fucking rekt

Trump curse got him

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

because he is sinking fast and will be dead in a ditch within the month

>rode hard and put away wet
I don't think you know what that means.

Dodged alimony for a one time split

Killed half my pension/401 ofc.

I was thinking of starting a /tradmen/ series on Jow Forums or something like that.

I wanted to start with "dressing your woman" because I think we could do a lot of damage to Jews by giving women something culturally upstream of nigger rap and leopard print/bling hooker street wear. Been having a lot of success with my current woman getting her away from that all that shit.

Start turning the attractive women to our way and the rest of society will follow.

Even Depp follows bluepill trends and didn't lead and here he is with the rest of us.

Cuturually he led, in marriage he followed. You have to actively reject feminism at all times for example.

Whenever my wife comes home with some new stronk women shit or leftism newspeak from OITNB or some burnt out street roastie (no marriage, kids, no job) I subtly give object lessons with a heavy "consider the source" bent.

Attached: origin-9696-758x505.jpg (758x505, 122K)

what happened with his wife, did she steal his moniez

nooot true. our women always go crazy over there because american women radicalize them and tell them "yu deserv better, he must be perfection" so they screw it up

oh great, he needs money, I guess we can expect 3 more Pirates movies and a couple more Alice in Wonderlands

>be coke head wife beater and asumed pedo.
>Fail at marriage.
Women are shit!

He should crawl into a hole and starve to death.

kek

>women haven't changed, they may have a new arsenal of neurosis but their drives are the same as they have always been
>redpill.jpeg

Attached: bovary.jpg (253x379, 40K)

even J. Depp going MGTOW and yet there's still people on this site that think they stand a chance LOLOLOL

>When will the politics of marriage change?
When western men have had enough and force change, or Islam fully takes over and reestablishes patriarchal rule. Whichever happens first.

Western men need to be shocked out comfort first