Amphetamines

What do you think of them?
>neuroprotective in therapeutic doses
>increases productivity
>increases focus
>helps social skills
>used by the 3rd reich
Only downside is stim dick. We should give this shit to everyone.

Attached: m8ndaqkm8ba01.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/counter-strike-adderall-tournamet-esports-113/
youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask a recovering meth addict anything

(what's pictured here is actually cocaine but I mostly used meth when I was an addict)

Attached: caine.jpg (1277x718, 71K)

Also fuck adderall and the disgusting (((L-amph))) they put in that shit

Attached: l1ywpyopgwu01.jpg (1122x1122, 120K)

weed and shrooms are the only good drugs and all you need.

Ephedrine (which is perfectly legal in some countries)

Is a good cutting drug, feel like god mode, but the come down is just too harsh...

Also cranks up the anxiety
Only take if you absolutely need to.

Maybe clen is less dirty of a drug

What are your opinions on low dose meth for productivity? Especially prescription shit like desoxyn?

Also how do I get a dex script? Fuck adderall.

Attached: acm54vybc3i01.jpg (750x1334, 54K)

>used by the 3rd reich
>biggest losers in fascist history

Weed numbs the mind, don't take that shit too often.
4-AcO-DMT>>>>>> Shrooms stock up before SITSA passes
How bad are DNP sides if you're a fatass? Like 4mg/kg?

Maybe they lost because they ran out of stims

What do you pay for your coke? Preferably in USD

This is Ephedrine is a very powerful legal stimulant, if you're going strictly by the amount of stimulation it gives you, it's actually just as strong as amphetamines.

The problem is that compared to amphetamine, it has way more negative side effects and a somewhat harsher comedown. When I come down off adderral or meth I just feel tired and lazy, when I come down off ephedrine I actually feel miserable and upset.

Other ephedrine side effects (that you'll feel even when at the peak at high doses ) include extreme shakiness/jitters, a certain "cold" feeling, nausea, anxiety, etc. Meth by contrast is a completely clean high.

Bad for the heart

Coke is shit what's the point? I get it if you're in Colombia or something but US coke is trash.

I wish we had those things in the 3rd world

Wish I could get prescribed some. My ADD made me give up on school despite being pretty good at it (when I could focus) mostly on tests.

>being this Ancap.

Attached: 063_504619528-e1452807823343.jpg (768x480, 65K)

Not necessarily an amphetamine, but Ritalin is like a performance enhancing drug for mental tasks. They should test academic competitions and pro-gaming for Ritalin and Adderall doping.

I did not find meth anywhere near as good as adderral for productivity. I think the levoamphetamine in adderal kills some of the euphoria, making it better for studying because you're not likely to just sit there basking in how awesome you are. Just stick with addy.

It's 80 a gram here which works out to something like 65-70 USD. The quality seems good to me, a gram will keep me euphoric for about 5 hours.

>> 176206211

They make you feel better than you ever have before. However that diminishes the natural highs you can get without the drug. So basically you take them feel fantastic but, for the rest of your life you will never feel that good without the drug. So why bother unless your on deaths doorstep.

>They should test academic competitions and pro-gaming for Ritalin and Adderall doping.
gamerant.com/counter-strike-adderall-tournamet-esports-113/

What's stopping you? Insurance?

how do you even get this shit? doctors refuse to write scrips for anything good nowadays.

It's harder to get than you think. Closest I got was some fake stimulant that was chemically similar to Ritalin but not strong enough.
it was easier to get benzos desu. but i'm off all of that now anyway

Amphetamines are great, but honestly I would 100% abuse them if they were easily / legally available whenever I wanted

>Maybe clen is less dirty of a drug
In my experience yeah it's pretty clean, I think it has less sides than albuterol at equipotent dosages. You need to titrate up due to the long half life but that should normally only take a few days.

Phenidates fucking suck ew. I heard 4F-MPH and IPPH are better if you want to try that though.
> They should test academic competitions and pro-gaming for Ritalin and Adderall doping.
No they should require it
What about plain old d-amp? I have really bad sides with the l-amp so I want to try Dexedrine or Vyvanse at least. The PNS effects did not make me more productive they were more distracting if anything.

>neuroprotective in therapeutic doses
Is that what your doctor tells you?

Attached: 1383803675706.gif (300x169, 478K)

They make me paranoid, drugs are degenerate. When I got older and redpilled and realized the opiate epidemic is a result of ME Wars, another manufactured epidemic and branch of white genocide

You can get benzo and ritalin analogs super easy no script (for the next few months anyway). I managed to get an adderall script in one appointment last year so idk.
I must have really bad ADHD because it was *relatively* easy to get a script. The hard part is finding a shrink and arranging an appointment.

Literally everyone ITT needs to be firing squaded.

Attached: 1496705169676.jpg (600x534, 51K)

>Ephedrine
the absolute worst kind of stimulation though
overwhelming physical side effects like sweating and alternating rushes of adrenaline... it just feels toxic

There are lots of technically legal drugs that are classified as stimulants and do a lot of the same things but there is a reason they're legal, they don't compare to the positive effects of amphetamine.

Some of those nasal inhalers you can buy at CVS or Walmart use the unregulated isomer of methamphetamine, levomethamphetamine (methamphetamine is usually an equal ratio of two isomers, dextro-meth and levo-meth, d-meth is the left isomer and is illegal the other is not)

Attached: optical isomers 3.jpg (505x211, 33K)

I find it revolting how kids are prescribed speed in America. Wait until the fucking college at the very least. I'm entirelysure ADHD is a jewish invention.

On that not, speed is amazing, but not when you must make important decisions - not all of them turn out well. It's been my greatest enemy when trading options.

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM

Im taking amphetamines right now

Attached: 1529731785364.jpg (246x371, 23K)

It's more because a lot of smaller towns are completely dead and nothing to do. That's why the opiate epidemic is overwhelmingly white.
That's what studies say
There's always the dn. I think if you have really bad ADD you can get a d-amp script but idk

the state I live in is one of the worst hit by the junkie crisis so maybe its a regional thing, people with bad injuries in some cases cant even get opiates prescribed anymore, the drs just refuse to give em out and preemptively treat everyone like a junkie pill seeker even if they need them

Google pervitin and DI-X

then you start coming down and feel like depressed shit

It's not supposed to be fun. It improves academic performance and makes you think the MLB is spying on you with satellites.

>No they should require it
If you feel the same way about physical competition, that's fair. It would be fun to see.

Attached: bart on ritalin.jpg (250x150, 31K)

Never do amphetamines or any kind of stimulant. This includes MDMA, cocaine and methamphetamine.

A healthy reward system is key for a happy and productive life. If you have a chemical that makes your brain constantly pump out dopamine(in the case of amphetamines), rewarding you for literally nothing, it can lead to very unhealthy behavior. You CANNOT game the system, no matter how responsible you perceive yourself as. You need to build healthy habits to trigger a healthy reward for a sustainable life.

Attached: 1509756885558.jpg (1000x1293, 223K)

me too friend :^) makes life worth living

no surprise that the political identity associated with hard work is more likely to take a drug that lets them work longer

wouldn't surprise me if leftypol is just full of heroin junkies nodding off and pol is just full of tweakers

Attached: 1519327109228.jpg (697x879, 42K)

Hitler himself used them
There's also propylhexedrine in Benzedrex. THen off the clearnet you can get 4F-MPH, IPPH for productivity. Bunch of recreational stim RCs but idk exactly.
Nah HS is a good starting point imo but before that is way too early. 6 year olds getting any kind of psych meds is revolting though

Also in the likely case you will abuse at least once, there is a high chance of neurotoxicity which can damage the dopamine neuropathways, reducing your ability to feel pleasure in the future. This isn't the "MDMA PUTS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN" wives tale, this is the sad truth about amphetamines.

PA is pretty badly hit so I don't think it's that.
I'm not tryna have fun but I don't want to feel like shit either.
>It would be fun to see.
It really would
I have ADHD so unfortunately my reward systems are already fucked. I think NTs can take them but they should space them out. Like once every 6 weeks or so. Especially important for MDMA as it's serotonergic.

If you take these regularly and don't have attention deficit disorder you are an absolute degenerate.
>muh productivity
No one needs to feel like superman to get a basic job done. Jobs with a superhero level of demand, like meeting a deadline for a huge product, maybe on a rare occasion. But that level of work is not sustainable in the long term. I can tell just from how they made me feel last time that 90% of users are chasing a euphoria and bullshitting some rationalization for it, just like weed.
Drink coffee.

>I have ADHD so unfortunately my reward systems are already fucked.

When were you diagnosed, and when did you start medication for it?

some fluro-amphetamines are pretty analogous to amphetamine, 2-Fa was the closest, don't fall for the fluro-methamphetamine meme though
>propylhexedrine
I went through a short period of trying different nasal inhalers to see if they were at all equatable to adderall - they absolutely are not

Before anyone goes out and buys a nasal inhaler stop and just find a doctor that will give you a script for adderall, it's easy.
There are adhd clinics everywhere, it's a big industry and they want your money.

Diagnosed last year, started medication around then. Didn't continue due to l-amp side effects. Thinking of starting again with Vyvanse or Dexedrine to avoid that.
Agreed, NTs need to space them out. Even for me with ADHD taking daily feels harmful.

>If you feel the same way about physical competition, that's fair. It would be fun to see.
I actually do feel this way about physical competition. I want to see an ALL DOPERS LEAGUE, for all sports, just as doped up and steroided out as a human can get, lets see our true potential.

FAs were nice especially 4-FA and 4-FMA
I'm pretty sure the point of nasal inhalers was to stave off withdrawal while waiting for your plug to come through.

please give it to me
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

disgusting
I'd be down to try it out

hippy fag

I heard Joe Rogan jokingly say there should be a steroids-only MMA league...god damn imagine the entertainment value

>Vyvanse
I would go for that, by far the least side effects and doctors love to prescribe it because it's a pro-drug (it has to be digested before it becomes active) so kids can't crush it and insufflate it

it's pretty hard to get a dexedrine script

imo nothing beats vanilla amphetamine, it's the most productive and I know what I'm getting when it comes from a pharmacy

Right, they fry your brain and you have trouble sleeping deeply at night, eventually making for a full blown psychotic episode. What could go wrong?

that would be incredible

makes me wonder why kids on amphetamines don't get put into separate classes though, they have a serious advantage like the MMA fighters steroids have

Attached: 1519655056213.jpg (185x82, 12K)

The white man's drug. Approved by the waffen ss and the luftwaffe. And of course investment bankers.

Attached: 1528834054652.jpg (960x739, 78K)

Have lots of both, feels goy'd man

How fast will the Vyvanse metabolize though? Adderall XR only lasted 4 hours and left me hanging after which kinda sucked. Maybe they'll give booster pills?
>it's the most productive
Not everything has to be productive damn

I prefer eating food. Sorry user my amphetemine days are long gone.

Most kids on amphetamines are barely brought to normal by them. They do have AP and Honors classes for smart people though.

Amphetimine induced Psychosis will get you sectioned with nothing wrong with you. Whether you get out is another matter,

I have a script vy takes close to an hour and last for around 6-8 (they say 12 but that's B's)

modafinil is a non-degenerate alternative

it's metabolized a little slower than adderall IR, peak concentration is around hour 4 compared to within the first hour with IR
pic related
>Not everything has to be productive damn
then what's the point

Attached: 39-013.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Really.... that’s the only downside? Psychotic paranoid delusions aren’t a problem for you? Vital organ damage is not a problem for you? I’ve never done a drug with more side effects than speed and I’ve done a lot of them.

I went from retard that couldn't read to straight-A honor student. It could have just unlocked my potential if I cared to concentrate on schoolwork. Homework and tests aren't exactly genius indicators.

he's right though. well it didn't run out - the troops just had built up too much tolerance. so the NAZIS developer a super meth: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-IX

>Pharmacologist Gerhard Orzechowski and a group of other researchers were commissioned in Kiel to develop this drug, and by later in the year developed a formula which contained in each tablet: 5 mg of oxycodone (brand name Eukodal), 5 mg of cocaine, and 3 mg of methamphetamine (then called Pervitin, now available under the brand name Desoxyn).[4]
>Nazi researchers found that equipment-laden holocaust victims (inmates from Sachsenhausen concentration camp) could march in a circle for up to 90 kilometers per day without rest while carrying a 20 kilogram backpack

You don't get stim dick with therapeutic doses

Yeah I'm the meth addict from earlier.

Amphetamines have truly Satan-tier side effects if you abuse them. Aches and pains from sitting in awkward positions for long time, dick pain from fapping for 12 hours straight, extreme auditory hallucination from staying awake 7 days. None of this will happen at therapeutic doses, granted, but woe to he who abuses his stims.

Respect the drug

Attached: 1529209574720.png (494x702, 147K)

Wouldn't you be able to just eat two of them ?

Attached: 1529565964416.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

Not bad at all. But for college I feel like IRs are better since you can take one for a class then go back to normal after.
I don't take enough for that shit
We all react differently

>Jew war chemicals
>Neuroprotective
You're such a fucking good goy it actually hurts.

Does anyone have the screenshots of the absolute degens from that meth enthusiast forum? That is the extreme end of what meth does to people who are already shit.

You realize prolonged use has been shown to cause permanent damage to the reward centers in the brain in animal studies?

But you'll just accuse those studies of being made by Big Pharma just like any studies finding negative effects from weed. Oh wait, aren't amphetamines manufactured by Big Pharma? wtf?

Are you talking like r/stims or r/meth, or the stimulant boards on bluelight or drugs-forum?

I'm a pretty big stimmer and I never knew any dedicated websites just about meth.

It's like the jews invented a drug that chemically self-whips the goyim, like beasts of burden. The goy take the pills, usually at young ages to get them addicted to dopaminergic stimulating behaviors at an early age, so they'll be extra good goy when they become older.
Can anyone imagine a stable of race horses that have developed an enthusiast community for the whips that lash them?
The Quality of goy being produced in this modern age is truly remarkable

Yeah. I guess it was a subforum. They were discussing some fucked up shit. It always gets posted in degeneracy threads.

>You realize prolonged use has been shown to cause permanent damage to the reward centers in the brain in animal studies?

Personal responsibility must be hard for you to wrap your head around.

Attached: 1529684779012.jpg (560x860, 66K)

Was it the "Chem little fuckers up hard" image? Don't remember what forum, but It's a bunch of fags talking about getting kids high on meth and fucking them.

That's the one.

>Taking drugs during periods of high brain plasticity and at young ages.
No shit it's bad, I don't think anyone would disagree. I know a kid slapped with ADHD in elementary and the motherfucker has been on stims constantly for years. The dude is a raging retard with no social skills or mental capacity to understand responsible behavior.

Attached: 1528305146695m.jpg (1024x741, 174K)

I don't have it and foolishly tried to search for it... I'm sure it could be found, but I've just gotten my daily dose of unwanted degeneracy.

I couldn't even take these, I would spend hours playing with them pretending to be little aircraft.

Attached: 50b4bbce80be051e52d091b25300614a.png (600x600, 227K)

Attached: 1528317753279.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

That's fucked up you shouldn't take stims for ADD till like HS or so. HS actually matters in terms of impact to your life so that's acceptable.

No wonder you were prescribed them

Agreed. The dude has weened himself off as of late in college but his performance is suffering and he's a big fucking stoner.

I think an interesting thing to talk about in this thread concerning stims is the revocation of using them to treat clinical depression in Western countries. After we had a big scare in the 50s-60s they were removed from that role. However in some countries like Switzerland they are used to treat treatment resistant depression. IMO though they should definitely be considered even before shit like SSRIs

Attached: 1528143966077.png (1466x998, 432K)

>acceptable
Careful though. Doing PEDs of any kind isn't a free ride that's just a fact. Life is great if you can keep charging your card, as long as you don't reach the limit, but even if you have a huge limit and never reach it you still gotta pay all that money back. Equilibrium and feedback pathways are no joke. Withdrawals arent always purely physical, you could be left stupider than you were before and the problem with that is the stupider you get the less aware of how stupid you become, will be. That's the danger zone right there. You don't wanna be that raging retard kid, we got too many already

SSRIs are the reason we have such a big school shooter problem, fuck that nasty shit. They should be a last resort option, after psycs, ketamine, and stims. I definitely think stims could come back for treating depression judging by the success of bupropion which is a cathinone.

Good advice for NTs, I'm ADD though so I kind of need that shit just to put me at normal levels.

I'm well aware of that principle and it's why I've made a set of suppliments and vitamins to make up for depletion in precursors to neurotransmitters and all around shit. If you're going to give you're heart a work out, you better understand proper recovery.

Attached: 1528332713846.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Hell even less stimulation shit like kratom would do wonders. The FDA tried to Jew us out of that but veterans with fucking PTSD caused such a fuss they backed off. Good enough for them good enough for your dumbass sad teenagers.

I haven't looked in to it recently, but I there were some studies and trials taking place to re-evaluate the use of Ketamine as a tool for helping treat depression. There are a lot of alternatives to SSRIs, but big pharma is big money and something like Ketamine wouldn't handed out as a take home prescription.

I'm pretty sure the Jews aren't behind that push but if you've read anything recently about acid to treat depression I'm almost positive they're behind that shit.

They're banning it soon look into SITSA
They're already using it for TRD but it's super expensive. Basically they have you in a room and they inject a shit ton of Ketamine and let you hole for a while. It's schedule 2 so easy enough.

Nowadays stress and depression are normal in today's harsh modern society. And more needs to be done to address that issue than doping people to tolerate it. Uncle Ted was right.

I love em!

t. Tom Arnold

these threads always devolve into the same few drug flunkies circlejerking and defending their addiction

How are drugs degenerate but alcohol isn't? Serious question since alcohol is more harmful.