Jow Forums has become a joke

inb4 "it always was." seriously, have you guys checked the rest of the site lately? all the boards are redpilled now. there are nigger hate threads everywhere. the only thing Jow Forums is known for anymore is being a reddit infested cancer ward. we've literally become /b/ and nobody takes us seriously anymore. this has to stop. options?

Attached: 1529776324042.jpg (500x492, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ge4lichster.boards.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>options?
kys

bump

Jow Forums is a board of peace and respects our other board brethren. Go back to r*ddit infidel

Hate is bluepilled, when you create hate within you piss on your own foot, it is your karma. Things are how they are and you act as is needed. And yes, we need to stop globalism for diversity.

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: eatm.jpg (700x573, 52K)

We'll just wait for the next edgy board to take the lead and then move there while the cancer festers indefinitely on Jow Forums and /b/. /tv/ looks to be the next solid contender as far as meme generation, overall board activity, and humor goes.

Jow Forums was never good newfag

Attached: 1529099420116.jpg (720x709, 111K)

It was never 100% Reddit and Faceberg normalfaggots, though. At least the mods delete threads solely dedicated to Reddit drama now. Those threads were everywhere during the election.

>Jow Forums =satire
Get it in your head

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=7239635.gif (498x466, 2.92M)

ge4lichster is one of the options. an archive of fully typed out redpills. one mod, and that's the only person.

ge4lichster.boards.net

OP can't inb4, newfag

you're the newfag if you actually believe this. Jow Forums used to have genuine content and discussion. now its all just memes and shitposting

friendly reminder that Jow Forums is reddit

Attached: pol is reddit.png (419x559, 93K)

Jow Forums's getting less toxic.

The kekistani alliance between redditors and Jow Forumsacks was one of the greatest things that could've happened.

Now we can get down to business.

I'm normally go to reddit for the serious stuff then come here for the more offensive redpilled stuff.

>nobody takes us seriously anymore
this board was always for irony you faggot. you obviously arrived here recently with a preconceived notion of what we are. sorry to disappoint you. also nigger hate isn't redpilled. niggers are niggers everyone with half a brain hates niggers. even anti-racists secretly hate niggers, that's why they never live in nigger neighborhoods themselves. sage this newfag

Attached: newfag_detector20110724-22047-qgbl47.png (478x265, 5K)

>muh satire!
>muh irony!
Jow Forums has never been satire, it's always been a bunch of sad, mentally ill white supremacists trying to cope with how pathetic your lives are.

Attached: pol is satire.jpg (349x642, 33K)

I agree we are right

spotted the jew. a bit of irony and joking hurts your little kike feelings huh faggot? hale hortler, shlomo

Attached: 1512346951663.jpg (430x558, 41K)

>all these newfags calling me a newfag
i remember the days when if you said the word nigger or posted the merchant on any of the other boards, mods would ban and everyone said "keep Jow Forums in Jow Forums." obviously YOU are a cancerous newfag since you dont remember that time

nigger hate is redpilled and now all of Jow Forums is redpilled, like i said in the OP

>all the boards are redpilled now
Retard detected.

Kys liberal faggot

>Jow Forums has never been satire
JUST FUUUUCK OFF NEWFAG CRINGE FAGGOT!!
SUMMER SHIT HEAD!

It happened when stormfags came here in hoards.

There's still these rare threads were useful things actually are being posted, look at it as a lesson in uncovering truth in a muddle of chaos, an useful skill for the future i would say. Learn to think for yourself.

>SEETHING

FEEL FREE AND LINK ALL THESE NIGGER HATE THREADS THAT ARE. EVERYWHERE

PRO TIP: YOU CANT MOISHA GOLBERGSTEINROTHMANBERGFEIN

No, it wasn't the stormfags, it was the boomer hillbillies after the election and the gamer teenagers who heard about the place

>after the election
Jow Forums became flooded with redditors as soon as Trump announced he was running, a year and a half before the election. And it was shit long before that.

*snap*
stunning argumentation. see this is exactly what im talking about. the absolute state of nu-pol. back in the day you wouldve been shunned as a jidf provocateur for dropping a mindless one-liner like that. but now thats what passes for debate on here. i mean it was always Jow Forums sure, but we've dropped so many IQ points in 2016 that this board has a nigger tier intelligence level now

the nupol infestation from plebbit led to all this
luckily 8pol has been cleaned up and it somewhat usuable now.

Attached: 1526731767508.jpg (1097x769, 166K)

>reddit spacing
just outed yourself newfag. sage this plebbit faggot

Attached: 1529637501747.png (800x820, 267K)

chaos is our greatest strength

Attached: lots_of_last_hospitals_in_aleppo.jpg (762x652, 96K)

Iel Catalina bro

this

is

reddit

spacing

retard

what i did was called "paragraphs." fuck sakes...

You can thank ecelebs that have shit this place up for that also.

Attached: 1526731788523.jpg (904x1603, 426K)

/tv/ is /tvpol/ I went would go there when I got the redpilled blues. Even /tv/ says they.. any leftist gets such down fast.. Jow Forums is the true fags boogeyman over there

I would say its a combination of them all. When donald trump announced his campaign a shit tonne of people from Reddit came here as well as stromfront.

Lel burger bro
Also, checked

>FEEL FREE AND LINK ALL THESE NIGGER HATE THREADS THAT ARE. EVERYWHERE
>PRO TIP: YOU CANT MOISHA GOLBERGSTEINROTHMANBERGFEIN
is that good or do i have to link one from every board on the site?