Netflix Fires Executive For Saying "Nigger" In Meeting About Offensive Words

money.cnn.com/2018/06/22/news/companies/netflix-spokesperson-n-word/index.html

>It recounts an incident that occurred "several months ago" when Friedland used the N-word during a meeting with Netflix public relations staff during a discussion about "sensitive words." Several people told him they were offended by his use of the full word, according to Hastings's memo.

>Friedland again used the word a few days later in front of two black employees in Netflix's human resources department when they were speaking with him about the prior incident, Hastings said in the memo.

>"The use of the phrase 'N-word' was created as a euphemism, and the norm, with the intention of providing an acceptable replacement and moving people away from using the specific word," he said. "Many of us have worked closely with Jonathan for a long time, and have mixed emotions. Unfortunately, his lack of judgment in this area was too big for him to remain."

Attached: cnn2.jpg (1673x881, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DG61BpmysJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least he's still got Nick and Stav to fall back on.

Hey guys, dont say offensive words like nigge- OH NO

Nigger

Nigger

oh no!!

>"i cant believe you used the full word"

reminder that this is the biggest example of the "mental infantilization" psychoweapon developed by kikes. pure divide and conquer.

>can't even say nigger when describing improper words
as if i'm some child, and i have to say n-word because i just cant handle saying nigger.
I'm not responsible for your feelings. You chose to be offended.

Jewflix. Racemixing central.

This is some shit literally from some ultra backwards cult with forbidden words you get to read in fiction from time to time.

Nigger

NIGGER.

think we can press CNN to explain which "n-word" they're referring to?

I hate Netflix, but this is pretty fucking gay. Niggers are so mentally stunted that they can't even handle hearing a sound.

Attached: nogwarts.jpg (1024x871, 128K)

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=DG61BpmysJ0
Cant balieve how much this word freaks them out.

NIGGER

lmao. oh my fuck. These people aree pathetic and brainwashed

Attached: 1517769964265.jpg (998x798, 335K)

goyim let us summarize the news for you

Netflix Nigger

saving this meme

isn't the word on nertflix?

niggerflix

reported for shilling your faggot channel again

WOW

SO HE SAID 'NIGGER' AS AN EXAMPLE OF HATE SPEECH, AS AN EXAMPLE AND GOT FIRED

LOLOLOLOL

PEAK WIEMAR AMERICA

>yfw this ploy was actually a design to create false controversy to save the stock price of this pathetic company

Attached: 1527272095988.gif (375x375, 173K)

>In Meeting About Offensive Words

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

NetBix Nood

Yes, but Peter Fonda calls for Barron Trump to be raped by pedophiles and Kirsten Nielsen to be whipped naked in public and Sony stands behind him, as does Twitter.

>potions

died.

woah, nigger is a magic word.

The absolute state of political correctness.

Czech'd
It's sickening knowing Fonda has probably been to dozen if not more of these Child Sacrifice/Torture/Rape Events yet compares such lunatic theories to ICE.

Disgusting shit once you really think about it.

We had a based english teacher in High School when I was growing up and right before we got to "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" he went into the origin of all curse words. Whether ol these origin stories were true or not I'm not sure. For example SHIT being ship high in transit when shipping manure or FUCK being For unlawful carnal knowledge. Even the middle finger had to do with English longbow archers trolling the French.

This entire lesson ended with Nigger and the usage of that word so the teenagers wouldn't freak the fuck out and run home crying. Everyone enjoyed the lesson and the book as well.

Sad to think he couldn't get away with that lesson today.

MA GAWDZ HWITE BOY U SAY NIGGER

Attached: niggin.gif (300x225, 852K)

I assumed nigger comes from negro the word we and the spanish use for the color black. It was adopted into english over time along with its corruption nigger. What origin did he give?

What kind of adult man says "the n-word"?

Same guy who says pee-pee, poo-poo, doody and tinkle, I guess.

Nigger

damn its still in thier fuckin dna eh
JESUS

negro is racist, let's change spanish

Is this time for Starbucks 2.0?

We're sorry, to show our appreciation for the black community we would like to offer 24 months of complimentary video streaming service. Please call our customer service number. Phone: 888. 638. 3549 and reference this incident for your full 24 months. While on the line we would be happy to help you with any internet speed issues you've been experiencing as well.

Netflix as an organization needs to be destroyed.

Ironically saying negro is considered the more politically correct thing. Its used in proper high level conversation unlike its counterpart "preto". It also refers to the color black but its generally considered insulting when used to refer to a black person. Which just makes everyone do it all the time outside the intelectual fops in Lisboa.

"Okay, so next on our list of offensive words, I suggest the n-word."

"Wait, do you mean the n-word or, 'the n-word' "?

"Huh?"

"Do you mean the n-word itself, or the expression 'the n-word' "?

"I mean we shouldn't say nigger."

GASP (faints)

"I'm fired, aren't I?"

They are raised iby black mothers. Whatever good they have is beaten out of them or corrupted.

Attached: state of the black woman.png (500x187, 106K)

>Potions
lmao

>(((Friedland)))

I love it when they eat their own

Attached: anudda.png (445x265, 111K)

Words have power. Did you know you can kill someone by pointing a chicken bone at them and saying nigger while standing in a mud puddle at midnight?

nigger

Attached: image.jpg (868x764, 709K)

None of those are correct.

>for this presentation Id like to present a list of offensive words we should consider banning from use on our web platform
>sod
>*people in the audience start to fidget in their seats*
>bugger
>*people are sweating and looking around nervously*
>bloody
>*many gasp. A woman clutches her heart. a few get up and walk out of the auditoreum*
>nigger
>*a woman shrieks. people are fainting. a physical fight breaks out between a handful of men. somone draws a weapon but is quickly taken down by security. the fire alarm gets pulled and a people begin to panic and everyone tries to leave the auditoreum at the same time. 1 is dead from trampling and 3 more are injured by the stampede*
>*speaker is fired for inciting violence*

This is suicide by nigger

Niggery nig nig nigger.

Criminally underrated

Voldemort

buy some hardware faggot L studio

GUARANTEE IF HE WAS BLACK HE WOULDNT BE FIRED

BUT CANNED BECAUSE HES WHITE

THE IS PURE REVERSE RACISM

HE SHOULD SUE THEM FOR MILLIONS

Attached: NiggerParenting4.webm (224x400, 1.64M)

Attached: NiggerParenting.webm (569x320, 2.7M)

And

Attached: NiggerParenting2.webm (320x426, 1.04M)

100% known around the office now as
>that nigger guy

Or

Attached: NiggerParenting3.webm (272x480, 2.95M)

Also

Attached: NiggerParenting5.jpg (599x461, 81K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NGIGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER GNIGGER NIGGER TNIGGETR NIGGER GNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>reverse racism
racism is racism

Thank god you posted #3 I was going crazy there.

As well as

Attached: NiggerParenting6.jpg (505x489, 39K)

Netflix used to 1000% top secret.... whatever happened to it in the last year, they won’t shut up about internal drama

that's funny. i love irony. getting fired while trying to stop other people getting fired. by the way... NIGGER

>that spacing
>muh reverse racism
lurk moar faggot

Attached: 1529782687455.jpg (587x807, 154K)

I took an acting class in Los Angeles once and the instructor was reading the lines in a play and read the word nigger. Some people were looking around at each other wondering of they should be offended, but they saw nobody else cared, they settled down immediately. I bet this guy paused and let people get offended

Wait till they find out about all those people who had to type "nigger" out on filter lists. Fire these racist programmers now!

Yeah, yourself.

I guess this sort of thing, also shown in the reply posts, is behaviour you see in below 80 IQs.

Jesus christ man. Actual monkeys are better parents.

They'll just get their house nigger Don Lemon to say it

Is there anyway we can petition Netflix to remove all shows with the word nigger in it?

>Jews still can’t say nigger
Oy vey we have so far to go!

Attached: DE9A87FD-DC1B-42DA-83A9-C0A5818F8FFD.jpg (296x222, 17K)

>Be white
>Can't say n word in a context that relates to a discussion and is in no way is meant to hurt anyone.
>Can't say n word when repeating lyrics that uses it.
>Can't use n word in any context because the real reality is that it offends white people more than black people now.

Simple pill that should be easy to swallow. Using the word in a context where you are not using it to offend someone should be totally acceptable, and who cares enough to actually call someone out on it?

Nigger

> attending weekly executive meeting
> basically untitled CIO, usually throw my thing down and split after CFO report because nothing else concerns me
> just as leaving hear HR mentioning someone said "the n-word" to someone else
> packing up laptop slower to hear rest of story
> confusion ensues because employee did not actually say "nigger", but literally "You're such an n-word" to another employee
> HR chick (dumb - gofigure.txt) cannot relay employee did not actually say "nigger"
> other execs and department heads trying to not say "nigger", but figure out if "the n-word" was what was said
> so many people nervously trying to solve puzzle at once turns into cross between "the n-word" Inception and a bad Abbot and Costello skit
> Amuse overload warning light illuminates:
Potential uncontrollable laughter possible
> Pull laughter suppression handles, feather prop, and prepare for ejection
> Happen to look at CEO (also friend) - he has the same problem I do
> plzDontLookAtMe.exe
> Looks right at me creating instant suppressed laughter feedback loop - we are now fucked
> Pack up rapidly, split, and had to do masking laughter with coughing just as leaving conf room just praying it didn't cause chain reaction and meltdown CEO
> Leaving man behind feelsbadman
> Go get lunch, figuring he is gonna call me bigBlueFalcon.jpg
> Thanked me for leaving just in time

Almost 8-10 years ago...so I just know it's got to be WAY worse now

Holy shit. Can I learn how to do this? Do I have to decolonise my mind first?