When you have some free time, slap a downvote on this

youtube.com/watch?v=5aE29fiatQ0&lc=z22oglrrjvnjupsfqacdp43btxuukuacg5gn1ibprcpw03c010c.1529767873423200

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 2.06.20 PM.png (730x402, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTMylmTuHCk
youtube.com/watch?v=vwhVFKzA72Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I'm the only gay in the village!"

This is actually gross

I watched it as far as "I want my story to be heard" and thought - "well, I don't wanna hear it".

women invade every place they dont belong and ruin it
now that think they can be comedians by not being funny... and its your fault if you dont think he unfunny comedy isnt funny

Ugh, downvoted. thanks for the tip.

how about instead of downvoting you just cancel your netflix subscription

these women feel constant and burning inferiority at every turn that they have innate high social value but can never measure up to even a worthless man.

I don't get it. From a glance it looks like she started as a comic and transformed her show into more of a Spalding Gray spoken-word thing. This beats presenting such stuff as straight up comedy.

Also easier too since it isn't as hard.

Standup comedy died with Carlin.

"how I turned my comedy show into a TEDx talk and the idiots still clapped"

>the Carlin genius meme

He was a hack that stole a nigger comedy act from niggers and gave it to white audiences.
Thanks George.
The Eminem of comedy.

JESUS CHRIST I HAVENT LAUGHED THIS HARD IN MONTHS
I have been on the fence about getting my family to cancel netflix after they took down Peep show that was the last straw for me and ive been watching on fumes since.
Little Britan tho is a true masterpiece

Attached: lou-and-andy-1024.jpg (1024x576, 275K)

Nigger please, there is no one who dissected bullshit and liberals like Carlin. He was pissing on feminists and SJWers until his dying breath.

Here's a real comedian

youtube.com/watch?v=NTMylmTuHCk

Self deprecation is being comfortable with who and what you are, she clearly isnt

comments dont hurt also

stuff like "i HATE white males!

I can understand the message shes trying to convey but at the end of the day its her jokes. Shes doing the humiliating. It just seems like thats the only way she can get a laugh. And if it doesnt feel right she should "quit" comedy but realize the onus is on her

Here I always do this

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-113529_YouTube.jpg (1080x1866, 326K)

My nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-113807.png (1080x1920, 406K)

>Carlin screams he wishes the entire audience to get cancer and die
Wow such unparalleled comedic genius

fucking disgusting. absolutely degenerate.

AND WHY do these people believe that white men are all rich and prosperous? IF THERES A SIGN UP SHEET, POINT ME TO IT. Im sick of being poor.

>I'm oppressing myself.

Attached: d98.jpg (220x276, 13K)

I actually watched the trailer and I still have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwhVFKzA72Q

Yes, Carlin went in so hard....in white people.
Scared as shit to criticize anynody or anything not white.

Nigger tier comedy.

This. Just some dyke lecturing people under the guise of stand up? im starting to think Hitler was onto something. Maybe we were the bad guys desu.

Attached: IMG_1266.jpg (300x200, 33K)

looks like a bloated Colbert