HAPPENING: London anti-Brexit march

>London anti-Brexit march: Protesters walk through Capital on 2nd anniversary of historic referendum to demand new 'People's Vote'

>It is two years to the day since Britain voted to leave the European Union and campaigners are demanding a second referendum - a so-called 'People's Vote' - on the UK's final deal

Attached: protest.jpg (1550x971, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-anti-brexit-march-protesters-12773131
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtu.be/2bV20bgrUDc
youtube.com/watch?v=dmpox1IZbL8&list=PLTM010ClCPmURrqW2PoWlmNH4_Vk5Ps0P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They demand a second, true PEOPLE'S REFERENDUM:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-anti-brexit-march-protesters-12773131

FUCK THE EU, GLOBALISM IS SUICIDE
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

Attached: 1984.jpg (480x299, 57K)

based

really made me think, this must be a huge march if the media are covering it. much larger than the tommy robinson marches, as those didn't get any media coverage!

What the video. That's a low angle on a very small crowd.

These faggots have been whinging since the vote. They bus these stooges in and then claim they represent the people.
Disingenuous cunts.

>We will continue to vote until we get the right outcome
Don't let that shit take seed, the left thas been pulling it here (CA) since they realised it allows them to lose all the battles until they win one and still win the war. Its why we have gay weddings and why CA keeps losing gun rights.

Good!

March, a mere 100,000. The ban on hunting with dogs March 300,000 th a stop the war got 750,000. That was a march. Not that either stopped anything.

We have to make sure UK never leaves or if they leave, to pay a VERY HIGH price

Ah, an MI6-march?

That was never 100,000 people. At best that's 1,000, but it looks more like about 500.

>new 'People's Vote'
>When you don't like the result of a vote, just try again until you get what you wanted
Really makes you think

uk is cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

That's what the BBC is putting it as. Not that you can trust a word off the BBC over Brexit. Or anything if it comes to that.

Blair putting people onto the streets again in protest. Better he's the one having to protest at least since it means he's losing.

There was a bigger Pro Brexit march at the same time but the media isn't covering it.
youtu.be/2bV20bgrUDc

Attached: 82257fd90642800cd88ef6576a0f89dfa8adc19cedc62590ef6f4189665eaf59.jpg (628x768, 75K)

>The last one doesn't really count because we lost
womp womp

Blair, Soros, and the other usual suspects. There's some money being flashed around. They have a lot of investment tied up in owning Europe, and they do own Europe, at the moment.

Nice try Nigel

Britain is already dead

The anti Brexit couldn't do better than that, in London, anti Brexit city.

You can watch it here pedophile globalist bootlicking cuckold faggod: youtu.be/2bV20bgrUDc

Qek

FULL PLAYLIST OF BRITISH INDEPENDENCE DAY 23 / 08 / 18

youtube.com/watch?v=dmpox1IZbL8&list=PLTM010ClCPmURrqW2PoWlmNH4_Vk5Ps0P

>The majority of the UK population want O U T of the Tyrannical, UNELECTED, oligarchical, F A I L I N G EU-Superstate
>Do not Trust the LIARS, DECEIVERS, SPIN DOCTORS
>PRAISE UK INDEPENDENCE DAY
>Nothing will stop what has been set in motion
>NOTHING! WE WILL HAVE OUR NATION'S >SOVEREIGNTY BACK
>Death to the EU
>How DARE they undermine the W I L L OF >THE BRITISH PEOPLE
>DISGUSTING - SHAMEFUL - DISGRACEFUL >LIARS

Attached: sdcdsc.gif (624x500, 350K)

Hello Putin-bots!

Cheeky twat. Is the donkey because you talk out of your ass.

Oddly enough, the Republicans gave them that mascot comparing democrats to jackasses and for whatever reason, probably because they're democrats and retarded, they decided to keep it as sort of a counter insult but I can see the jackass part still holds true today

Observe the leftist maggots come crawling out of the woodwork due to being O W N E D and paid to subvert the narrative.

Your faces are soon to be one with the concrete
You are better used as fertilizer in death than the sum of your labours in life

Attached: images (1).jpg (250x201, 20K)

Communist scum. That's all that need be said. The EU is trash.

(((PEOPLES))) vote

>WE WANT THE PEOPLES VOICES TO BE HEARD
>N..NOT THE LAST TIME, JUST THIS TIME

brits will cuck
when will you faggots learn
kikes will never let you go because you voted for it.

Attached: The only way.png (803x821, 605K)

The media want to represent the stay movement. That's why. They're blatant about it. For the life of me I cannot understand people who still trust the media at all. The last time I could have understood some misplaced trust was just before 2000. Before the internet had really gotten people to look more into shit. Now there is absolutely no excuse unless you live every day as a drunk or under a rock.

Just give the NHS their promised 350 trillion and people will be happy