When The Jew Discriminates is All O.K

>Toxic Hollywood

Attached: 2B54A3F7-187C-49CE-B573-EDE2E85B1577.jpg (1023x896, 106K)

Exactly. Only bakers reserve the right to deny.

>kike refused pic with turbo cuck
I don't even care, hang them both.

shit that never happened

Baking a cake and making business = Selfie?
What area of reddit you from?

Guys an unfunny piece of shit anyways

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

>Paul Ryan not raising his kids to be aware of (((Hollywood)))
Fucking cuck

I'm sure his story was an exaggeration anyway. He probably just walked away like the cuck he is, or maybe even took the pic. His movies aren't funny anyway.

better tell the whole world about your petty views, it's only reasonable. also today, i refused to give a bum a cigarette. where's my interview

Who cares, its Paul Ryan? Its a shame Trump isn't stable enough in his power to banish hat dude from American politics. And another point, if you care what Seth Rogen does or says and/or you watch enjoy his movies, you're probably retarded.

why would you let your kids watch any of his garbage films? he's bottom of the barrel trash

Ryan is peak RINO

I wouldn't take a selfie ever, especially with either one of those fucking cucks.

sip bip

Maybe if either were passed out with my bag on their faces.

What did the douche say to the ass hole?

Still right in front of us kids

dude no

>asking a basedboy for a selfie

wow Paul Ryan is truly a worthless cuck

Rogen is a maker of idiotic filth, not even funny, just gutter humor. But Jews find it hilarious.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 80K)

Attached: IMG_0298.jpg (504x820, 83K)

We found the ((())).
Actually you've been posting a lot today so it wasn't hard to notice you.

Who cares about Hollywood or its fucking scum inhabitants

>cuck and a kike
seriously could not care any less if i was dead i feel ashamed for wasting the 8 seconds it took to type this

Not liking someone for their unsavory actions/policies/beliefs isnt discrimination, dipshit. Love how whites always try to make it about them being white when they know its because of shit that came out of their mouth, just willful ignorance

Actors are the absolute BEST people from which to get political information and ideas.
/thread

Attached: 1529135918417.jpg (800x436, 187K)

Talks shit about republicans and negative towards white people while calling himself white while being jewish af. Typical Jew shit.

If Senator Feinstein asked me for a selfie I'd tell her to fuck off too.

>caring what hollywood thinks
>caring what hollywood does
Ishiggy

Jewish Atheist Seth Rogan will premiere the third season of his show Preacher this Sunday. The show is known for claiming that the second coming of Jesus is a compulsive masturbating retard. It also has a character whose mouth looks like an anus. Quality entertainment fueled by Satan and made for people who truly loathe God.

Least Kimmel was a good sport and played b ball with Ted Cruz. I think they really are friends