Hope you britbongs did post nothing bad about those rapistst!

Hope you britbongs did post nothing bad about those rapistst!

Attached: dd781c1af25aa1cf.jpg (669x802, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/405477/Top-cop-warns-600-000-children-may-have-been-victims-of-child-sex-abuse
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that image
So are bongs supposed to be intimidated thinking the cops have the dogs out walking down the street in a manhunt for them or something

More cucked than Germans lol

Oh no we can't slander innocenr(until proven guilty) Muslims!!
Fuk off racist pig. Muslim men don't want ugly Anglo scum anyway we are taking over thw UK, deal with it loser

I wonder if bongs are ever going to lynch their police and intel agencies.

Except these "offensive" comments are threats made to kill, maim and foster discord and hatred in their communities.
If you're stupid enough to make calls to physically hurt others over social media you deserve to be imprisoned.
Good riddance to be honest.

Revenge for Brexit.

>"""""Great""""" Britain

Attached: Death of an Empire.jpg (500x375, 48K)

They have no fight in them. It's fucking pathetic really.

Are you that cucked?

> The UK has a proud history of standing up to facism and helping those in need, if you dont like it you can fuck off wanker.

State of bongistan.

>He thinks it's okay to say things like "Kill all da pakis" and "All niggers should be murdered" over things like Facebook

But gangs of rapists don't. You deserve your weakness.

Then why describe them as "offensive comments" and not "threats"?

Attached: 1522780202215.png (715x444, 31K)

Oiiii! Control those thought serfs!
The Cornish and the Welsh need to sweep "Great" Britain and destroy it utterly and completely. Nothing there can be saved.

Did your wife's paki boyfriend give you permission to say that?

Do you have your greentext loicense, m8?

Are we going to have to put you in jail for 10 years with some pakis to set you straight?

Attached: laughingspy.jpg (377x567, 15K)

That's a bannable offense, but you shouldn't be arrested for it, for fuck's sake!

Attached: 1517845338985.jpg (848x1024, 63K)

"Great" Britain is a geographical name because it encompasses the greater part of the British Isles not because it is actually "great" you stupid fucking Canadian.

Do you think Blacks and Pakistanis should be arrested for saying "Kill the white pigs" and "convert or murder the kuffar"?

If anyone ever asks me "user, why do you feel that the UK is a complete and total joke?" I'll show them your posts, holy shit. What a S 0 Y B O Y.

I wish to see one day all these traitors and all their families hanged in front of Tower. Nothing is worse than government agents believing that any evil act is okay if their paperwork is properly done.

Perhaps that's true but we already had laws to prevent that behavior. Hate speech laws were always about the suppression of anti-immgrant sentiment.

The remaining men in Briton need to flood the prison system. I mean 1,000,000 men all carrying signs that contain 10 offensive saying... overloading the system. Delay trails, passive resistance in prison, and recruiting every step of the way.

>t. Kang of the cucks

Attached: 1512045375131.png (599x624, 557K)

Police do clamp down it the other way.
You won't hear much about it in the news, because the media pushes that it's whites that can only be racist.

>Do you think Blacks and Pakistanis should be arrested for saying "Kill the white pigs" and "convert or murder the kuffar"?
Online? No. At a giant rally that may turn into a mob? Sure.

We once said "kill all the jews" so what are you trying to say here?

It's only over social media like Facebook and Twitter.

I'm not a Jew.

people talk online now the way they used to in person and the laws are still focused on calling someone up on their landline telephone and calling them a paki every 10 minutes. When time carried on moving and it was now possible to control this speech the same way letters or telephone calls had been they ended up with part of a police stat

Attached: wrw.jpg (588x844, 73K)

Nice link bro

WORD TERRORISTS

What are you becoming brother?

Attached: 1529267754084.gif (500x375, 756K)

This will answer your questions how they got/get away with it and who they are linked to.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw

Attached: 1529575974435.jpg (512x288, 21K)

>I'm not a Jew.

Not sure about that.

britbong here. they're not grooming gangs, they rape jihad terrorist gangs and muslims are dirty evil satanic bastards that don't belong in wetsern civilization.
t. VPN

Attached: britain_rape_jihad_caliphate_whitegenocide.jpg (473x452, 116K)

>dont say anything bad about child rapists goy, we don't want the other goyim to become disturbed and rise up against us now.. do you?
we'll deal with you soon enough shlomo

Attached: 1512453622350.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

kill all pedo rapists

That dog can sniff out where the tweets came from. Still, it's kind of offensive that they use dogs when Muslims hate them. We must get them to stop using filthy animals.

you fucking idiot

Can that dog sniff out IP addresses?

As another user has already said, the article should say THREATS, if that's what happened.
Secondly, how completely pervasive do internet 'threats' have to become before people/authorities realise they're meaningless now?

I called people nigger at work regularly, they tolerated it because I'm European. So yes, I think I can say or write anything I please unlike you.

muslims are pakis. pakis are rapists. muslims are evil savages. allah is satan. mohammed was a paedo. look shlomo i'm insulting your pet rape gangs.

Attached: vpn.png (955x671, 88K)

>It's only over social media like Facebook and Twitter.
So it doesn't count.

Hahahaahahaha comment of the day

Youre going to jail dude.

Dear Britbongs. You need to be liberated big time. I’m sorry you live in a satanic shithole.

They asked for it, they got it. All the based Brits were killed in the Great Wars or immigrated elsewhere.

Careful there, Hans.

Attached: germanyyes.png (1324x1504, 1.9M)

>the British everyone
Wew you guys are truly fucked.

Attached: 1516456554078.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

>Be Britbong
>Openly state you dislike the rape gangs
>Get arrested

>Commenting hating rape gangs is equal to mass genocide.
Gold medal for mental gymnastics. But off to gulag for you for not defending muslims enough.

>as Mohammed gleefully clicked the post button, he remembered it was time to meet with his mates to go out squadraping

Pol should celebrate the demise of Brits. They're historically the most jewy and evil white-looking mongrels on Earth. The fact that they're lorded over by actual jews triples up on the evil output.

Muslims are the good guys and the real chemo to the islands. They have to take the rule eventually.

Attached: images.jpg (265x190, 7K)

nord is okay

yeah i like it, it's military grade encryption and also they've proven they're trustworthy, police and authorities have often gotten warrants to get info and they've never co-operated because technically they can't, they don't keep logs.
i really am a britbong i could just connect to a different country but timestamp would only give me away and i'm here to collect infos and dank memes not deceive my fellow faggots

Attached: SS-103017_thumb2.jpg (722x800, 125K)

your police need to be sho....oh...nm

Shown de wey ma bruddah?

Attached: 1516304292979.jpg (987x987, 96K)

We really need to help them. Poor bongs.

the craziness will eventually reach other countries what is happening to brits is a warning
actually it is gradually already happening
for the love of god I hope for your sake you are stashing guns and ammo

Attached: screencapture-bbc-news-technology-36804363-2018-06-23-21_45_19.png (664x1722, 277K)

> "600,000 a year"

I know there's a real crisis right now but is there a source on this number?

the norfolk police chief simon bailey. up to 600,000 children are targetted by muslim rape gangs every year. some sources even cite it as higher, up to 1million.
>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/405477/Top-cop-warns-600-000-children-may-have-been-victims-of-child-sex-abuse

hmmm...
>resources stretched thin
>sperging over mean tweets
The police wouldn't be getiing this heavy unless this sort of behaviour was becoming endemic. Think about that.

I was in conversation with a cop the other week (not stupid enough to reveal power level). When Islam was mentioned and how unpopular it was, he immediately jumped into "protect the muslim" mode. He actually said these words...
>Allah means peace
I just thought, "Christ almighty, did they send you on a Common Purpose love the invader course or what?"
Turned out he's on his local hate crime taskforce.

It was so unlike the normal way of talking the cops have, that laconic "yeah, well, we have to deal with all kinds of crazy shit" attitude you normally get, I have started to think he might actually have been brainwashed.
He sounded exactly like a lefty numale.

Wish this was more solid than "chief constable believes up to 600,000 a year". Too easy for people to dismiss.

Attached: britcucks.png (900x600, 905K)

it's true unfortunately. over 40% of telford's young, up to 20% of every rotherham girl. seriously if you're looking for a girlfriend avoid any town that has any muslim population. or at least ask them first if they've ever been near a muslim, if they have don't go with them. even if they were raped well they chose go take the kebabs and cigarettes to get raped in the first place, and also microchimerism is a thing.
btw
>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029
even the pro-rape gang media is being forced to report on it now they can't contain the cover up any longer
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html
we need to do something about these dirty brown fucks and their jewish masters who brought them here

>a child being raped doesn't warrant police intervention
IS THIS REAL?

The Brits may need to overthrow Parliament if they want more freedom.

>can’t even talk shit about the actual rapist Muzzies anymore

Fucking hell Bongs wake up already

Good stuff. I lost all this material and need to start gathering it again.

I'm pretty sure that trained dogs can smell the hate wafting off a Facebook post.

>The UK has a proud history of standing up to facism and helping those in need
nigga what we are the undisputed kings of empire building, we literally created the joke "how many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman-none"

Attached: 1501193741757.png (1292x646, 55K)

make fake account under commies names. Proceed to make offensive comments about muslim grooming gangs

Attached: DocooOcco.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

literally nothing wrong with it

>imprisoning people for words
kill yourself :^)

Jew

When did we stop saying this?

This makes me want to cry. People like you all need to get dead.

When are we going to drop freedom on Britain? Been too long since we "liberated" a (mostly) white country.

will happily support your god emperor and his army of liberation when they start landing on the beaches, hell I'll even do a Punch and Judy show for them and flog them some ice creams

>Do you think Blacks and Pakistanis should be arrested for saying "Kill the white pigs" and "convert or murder the kuffar"?

No, they shouldn't be arrested for saying it.

They should be gunned down on the spot if they actually try to do it.

Attached: FreedomIntensifies.png (620x700, 573K)

Isn't shitskins raping children normal in UK?

When you lost the war, doomed the East Germans (now better described as West Russian )to be genetically purified of Germanic blood by Russian cock, and now have allowed several million Muslims in to finish the job. There will soon be no germanic race left to grow.

They can't even talk shit about ISIS. The guys torturing captured British soldiers to death by pouring gasoline over them and setting them on fire.

Attached: screen_shot_2016-07-01_at_12.13.54_480.png (389x480, 62K)