Why do women get told to visit self defense courses and defend themselves? If a woman is raped...

Why do women get told to visit self defense courses and defend themselves? If a woman is raped, isn't the safest option to just endure it? It is in their instincts to just play "death" and hope the moslem goes away

Attached: 1529759115305.webm (480x720, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1077801214526050
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not what the science says

>Results indicate that most self-protection actions, both forceful and nonforceful, reduce the risk of rape completion, and do not significantly affect the risk of additional injury.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1077801214526050

but the Jow Forumstards don't care

this.

assaulters don't want their targets fighting back, but I look forward to seeing the armchair justifications from the retards here

>the way she freezes
A cunt's natural response, to just let itself be taken.

>If a woman is raped, isn't the safest option to just endure it?
No, you retard. What if the rapist starts panicking because they know the woman will tell the police and then they fucking murder her? Or maybe they can be like that poor Asian girl and be kidnapped and tortured and raped until she pitifully dies a week later.

Women should carry a handgun in a holster like everyone should and shoot their rapist.

this
guns for all citizens for the safety of all citizens

I don't see the point in self defense because the muslims and niggers can't rape.

Good luck trying to get a woman to wear a gun. The kind of women who are the most threatened to be raped, are anti guns and against killing

That is a child, and any man who believes a white woman is to be used in such a way should hang.

Attached: 1520463177676.jpg (700x532, 84K)

>asking for a friend

>EU
>Just let muslims rape you

No surprise here

Hello Sven. This is why most rapefugee stories out of your country is about how fucked and fucked up the gril was. Where as in our country, most rapefugee stories are about how the gril fought the attacker, mostly successfully (the invading parasites are really weak as kittens, even in groups they fail to rape if a Nord actually resist - even a big kid). The sad bit in our country is that the gril often suffer legal consequences for using excessive force - but we're fixing that, any time now.

Attached: 1.jpg (647x333, 78K)

T. Mehmet

i think that women should just freeze and take it, and I also think that anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 is a degenerate and should hang

but you are beta male motherfuckers that you dont even recognize someone's swim reflex getting activated, and men and women have it

wait so if i catch females by surprise they just freeze up giving me full control? interesting

Saw a vid on YouTube Warrior poets society, where he came to the conclusion women taking self defense classes was not the best idea, because it gave them too much confidence which numbed some of their gut feeling and would lead them to get into situations they wouldn't normally get into ie. Walking home at night alone cause I'm strong woman that took a 1hr kick men in the nuts class.
Their best self defense is to stick by their friends and not walk off with strangers all the time.

Id want my woman to defend herself and her genetics.
Besides that, its a gamble whether or not the rapist will leave her alive.

A scientific experiment with a trans larping as a girl as control should be conducted. I bet the dude would've knocked the ticklers teeth in

Attached: DVxh3T5W4AETBOC.jpg (639x899, 71K)

i think all right wing white women should know at least basic self defense. fuck the rest of them i don't care about them, let the left wing women take the rape, it's them that love the diversity so much.

*Dudes ( both cis and Trans)

Attached: filthy_niggers.webm (466x582, 2.52M)

Under 25 hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbaahhahahahahahaahahahahahaha

It's all about muh empowerment, basically the point is to make them feel confident. Why do you think they don't allow men in those classes?

This. Most rape cases from refugees are because girls befriend and hang out with them anyway. Just stop acting like a retard

Because it increases confidence, because they teach situational awareness. Because it teaches them to not trust every fucking person who walks up to them on the street. There's literally so many reasons that you might be cognitively impaired if you have to even ask the question.

No fagot. Most rapes from refugees are because the girls are alone
Usually goes like this
>Girl is alone
>Has short shorts on
>Is on her phone
>Doesn't realise the street is empty
>Group of Muslim youth come nearby
>They start talking to her
>Girl is rude
>She gets her cheeks busted
The ones who befriend refugees are not raped by the refugees they befriend. They are raped by the other violent ones because girl assumes all refugees are like the one friendly one she knows. At least that's what my police uncle told me.

>Women should carry a handgun
I agree. Every white woman should have her own nigger blaster. Unfortunately, the ones most at risk are too stupid/brainwashed to defend themselves properly.

This depends on the type of rapist tho, an anger retaliatory raepist will go more berserk (although fighting back might be the only chance too).

>and I also think that anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 is a degenerate and should hang

>ceeks busted

Do you watch Life after the Penitentiary?

>t. achmed
get out of our continent faggot. every girl who befriends your lot are raped to death. its usually the retards who go into the camps handing out food and sheeeit

Attached: 5ab8132d8f84e.jpg (850x400, 83K)

>the way that mess of hair is non-nonchalantly splayed over her face barely revealing one entrancing eye, smooth skin, and supple lips.

I'll split your wig you mutt

Amd what if it's not rape, what if it's a serial killer. Thought history, serial killers have mostly targeted women. What, if you fight back against your murderer, they win?

Because there is no men to defend them anymore, only weak betas

W-what happened to her? She looks genuinely terrified there, for a moment

>A Pakistani stepping up to me
Im not moslem you cunt. But I have met many Syrians due to trade school and not all of them are what Jow Forums makes them out to be. There are genuinely good apples among them

Attached: 1502282183939.jpg (1440x764, 678K)

I took a self defense course. It went over basic common sense stuff about safety and being aware of your surroundings. We learned how to stomp on someone's feet if they grab you from behind, to not waste energy struggling, how to drop to the ground and kick up at an attackers face. Majority of attackers will flee if you put up a fight.

Attached: 902-21.jpg (685x969, 75K)