American tourist who was raped near Trafalgar Square is being treated for vaginal injuries

The darkie was rough with her pink
Police are searching for a man who brutally raped an American tourist near Trafalgar Square in London.
The 22-year-old woman was visiting the capital when she was told to get out of a taxi after her friend had been sick, in the early hours of Sunday, 3 June.
Officers were called to a hospital in South London, where the woman had sought treatment for “vaginal injuries.”
CCTV footage shows the woman and her friend walking with two unknown men in Haymarket, near Trafalgar Square, around 3am
“One of the men is seen to carry the woman to a nearby doorway, where the available evidence suggests she was raped.”
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/us-american-tourist-rape-london-trafalgar-square-haymarket-crime-a8409796.html

Attached: trafalgar-square-rape.jpg (768x540, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4bun2uTEl5I
youtu.be/u-t0a6PdcUk
youtube.com/watch?v=W63A2wU5_lg
youtube.com/watch?v=01JNPLIECAc
youtube.com/watch?v=AdcAdm6vW0M&t=156s
youtube.com/watch?v=Imyd8NBLIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz3FPhh6t8
youtu.be/JpWjT74jeLo
youtu.be/e7qxMktORLA
youtube.com/watch?v=pMtZT2FRUBU
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=l5oLb8U22Tg
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/dad-six-jailed-raping-woman-14415089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>roasties get wasted
>roastie is raped by a dune coon
Im sure her faceberg was full of ducklip selfies and leftist propaganda about sandniggers

Gangs of Pakistani and black men loiter around Trafalgar Square every night of the year waiting for the bars and clubs to close and for drunken white women to flood out of them
When they see the girls they start putting their arms around the women and try to persuade them to go home with them
I've witnessed this happen many times
It must obviously work for them as they're out doing it every night

I thought Americans had guns??
Why didn't they prevent this happening?

I thought Britain was a civilized, first world, white country??
Why didn't they prevent this happening?

There are nightclubs and bars specifically for these kinds of arangaments

This.

Don't visit shithole countries then woman. It's obvious British men are unwilling to defend their women and children. Why would they defend you?

>mfw when travelling outside the US is a death sentence

Yeeeaahh, let's let you shitskins in at will kek

Here is just a sample of groups working to catch Britain's worst Muslim/Asian paedophiles preying on young British children.
I'm from Defenders of the North, we've stung over ten Muslim nonces over the past six months. How dare you fucking say us English men are spineless cunts.
ALL of these men are sentenced and convicted.
ALL of these men are put on the sex offenders register
ILLEGALs are deported.

youtu.be/4bun2uTEl5I
youtu.be/u-t0a6PdcUk
youtube.com/watch?v=W63A2wU5_lg
youtube.com/watch?v=01JNPLIECAc
youtube.com/watch?v=AdcAdm6vW0M&t=156s
youtube.com/watch?v=Imyd8NBLIxk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz3FPhh6t8
youtu.be/JpWjT74jeLo

More

youtu.be/e7qxMktORLA
youtube.com/watch?v=pMtZT2FRUBU

Fuck off you useless Aussie cunt.

Pakis can't get a hard on unless their a power imbalance/rapey element to their love making

Or they just cant take a hint

We’re talking about London here. “First world” “civilised” and “white” are foreign terms in current year londonistan. user you replied to is just an edgy spastic

I would like to contribute
Maybe if more of us created fake accounts and passed the details onto you guys once there were men messaging our fake profiles?

Chris Hanson will sue.

Attached: IMG_7303.jpg (421x750, 81K)

He must have penetrated her with a foreign object to cause vaginal injuries serious enough to warrant medical attention.

Attached: 1497894736833.png (470x624, 478K)

>travel to a shithole country
>dress like a slut
>drink to the point where you are vomiting
>wonder why you get raped

When will women realize this is the decision making equivalent to leaving a parked car with the windows down and the keys in the ignition overnight in a bad neighborhood?

Attached: 1528867255150.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Kek is that his son?

>Some rastie gets raped
>I-its the white mans fault!!

kek roastie mudshark detected

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

>white female tourist
>going to London by herself in current year+3
Gee I wonder if she knew exactly what she was getting into

Attached: 1446265576336.png (492x280, 85K)

>Guardians of the North and Dark Justice
Can't you extend this to all corner shop workers?
Think how many white children you could save then

Yep, can't remember if adopted or step-son.

>visiting an islamic city
They can keep her.

So this is what women do when they travel with their 'bestie' kek dumb bitch.

>when will women realize
never, my friend, else they wouldn't be women

>from an african city to islamic city

Id rather live in an islamic city

we'll have to add on a rape tariff for the bongs

>tourist bringing guns

Attached: s16 - Copy.jpg (651x610, 49K)

> falling for obvious bait

Burgers. Every time.

it's literally in the tourist guide

Attached: CrrWvtHVMAAQ53f.jpg (1200x561, 91K)

To the scaffold with him.

Exception, not the rule. In any regard, every formerly white country is cucked. Unless you can name, shame and frame the Jew upon the gallows for his numerous Nation Destroyer crimes, then you're just playing around with your family's survival. Going after Muslims counts for nothing when their brothers-in-arms, the Jews, are currently pouring the animals into your nation.

>It's obvious British men are unwilling to defend their women and children
Based british mgtows m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=l5oLb8U22Tg

hahahaha we literally say this all the time
>do NOT visit our countries
but whaddya know... roastie retard lefty whores still think everything is fine and dandy

>haha got you, I was only pretending to be retarded

Attached: s11.jpg (1066x600, 62K)

jews are rapists when they are not fantasizing
about their death bed with virgins with huge tits

Vaginal injuries are probably from his overgrown and unclean fingernails as he tried to shove his tiny flaccid paki dick into her.

Attached: 1519669499380.png (254x256, 125K)

>be American
>GET FUCKED
that will teach you yanks to stay out of England

holy shit kek

Attached: 37d.jpg (600x600, 30K)

> formerly white country says the mutt

Attached: 1528581841072.png (824x620, 33K)

should have stoned her for being a whore

It has to be updated now though.

London is generally a dangerous place to travel, as it is mostly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and Black people. However...

>b-but were more white!!
at least americans can actually use this site and call out islam with out being arrested and put in solitary confinement you fucking faggot. at least our leader isnt a fucking muslim who wants to make it a crime to carry a knife you faggot

>British men are unwilling to defend their women
No shit.. why on earth would they?
>roasties let you know that they hate you in no uncertain terms
>flood your country full of muslims
>emasculate you further by having any male who complains locked up for hate speech
>cry for help when muslim pets turn on them.
Fuck em.

Roastie
50 shades of gray
Nothing was lost

>mu-muslim!!
>i-islam

See how the cuckold doesnt mention race. KEK faggot cuckmutt is your wives bull a based trump voter magapede?

Attached: 1511556409940.png (376x309, 121K)

This.
At least you bongs don't rely on tourism, couldn't pay me to visit that frozen shit.

Who the fuck cares who says it? Truth is truth.

Attached: 1527439123777.png (1149x1400, 154K)

Attached: Just.gif (760x358, 3.64M)

>Woman does something stupid
>Gets punished for it
>"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??!!"
Who cares?

>every Englishman do his duty.
Nelson is rolling in his grave.

Attached: Ttommycanyaheareme.png (567x493, 513K)

Attached: the truth.png (1848x709, 85K)

> travelling outside of the US is a death sentence

It's not a death sentence, just don't start fucking up. Getting drunk and going to dangerous places is an example of fucking up. Talking loudly in an American accent is an example of fucking up. Watch what the locals do and follow their example at all times, and usually what happens to them will happen to you unless you look like you don't belong there (grossly overweight, wrong skin color, wrong facial type). When you deal with the police, if your name is something weird for where you are then take that into account. When you pay with a bank or credit card, take that into account that your name will pop up on the clerk's computer screen. Also be aware that unless you grew up there, you will have an accent so modify your behavior/speech accordingly. Only say what needs to be said and nothing more. Don't fucking smile at people and ask them how they're doing. Don't fucking start conversations. Keep your head down and stay alive. Basically follow all the rules that you would in the ghetto/barrio, but be aware that Europe is like a ghetto for White people. So you can automatically assume when you enter a hood where most of the people are minorities that you will automatically get fucked with by random people because you look like you don't belong there.

>He must have penetrated her with a foreign object

Attached: 1525457821702.jpg (500x730, 134K)

He did stone her. With his penis.

Air china already apologized about this advice because western SJW outcry was enormous
Truth is criminalized these days

I'm amazed they still bother to travel here at all. It's like Paris: the fantasy vs. the reality — haven't enough Chinese reported back of the state of these places?

Attached: 1512046247673.jpg (412x387, 40K)

maybe her toto was already rotten and she was looking for free Healthcare in the UK?

>There are nightclubs and bars specifically for these kinds of arangaments
You got fucking source on this m8?

Doesn't need one, it's intuitively obvious.

True, they expected Paris Baguette Cafe better than the ones located in Tokio

Attached: Paris baguette.png (1080x1462, 547K)

>visit britain
>get raped
If she were in America she could have shot that pakinigger

What? Why is the truth so surprising?

What kind of retard goes to the UK anyways

Absolute shithole cuck country

The german police will be at your door in 5 minutes for that post.

Every Chinese nigger I've read of discussing the UK always talk positively since they say muh Sherlock, Downtown Abbey, James Bond, Burberry, London cabs etc. as if they're gloating about how ignorant they are themselves. Dumb niggers.

The UK is the rape capital of the West.

muh.versity is are strength

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (928x732, 42K)

>pay several thousand to the travel jews
>go to bongland
>get raped by a refugee

I dont get it, why is she complaining about an authentic european experience?

you should be killing them.

3rd world men are sexual predators fact

i'd like a real tourist guide for major destinations like a secret map I know there were apps that tried to do it but got shut down for being racist, you could plan your journies to avoid high crime neighbourhoods

"What is it, citizen? If you've got to travel, by the Nine Divines, stay on the roads. It's the negros, you see."

WHAT AN INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE

Attached: 1524199070753.jpg (426x557, 57K)

Asians always getting straight to the truth

No they won't, because I wrote it in English. Also I'm an American, so I know for a fact that every word of it is true. I've lived by those words for 12 years now. That's how long I've survived here.

>all men are rapists
>lets import millions of rapey men

So...
Travelling outside the U.S. is a death sentence

go to a 3rd world nation filled with darkies
you get what you deserve

If you manage to avoid getting raped, maybe you can get cholera or something. You can brag about it to your grandchildren - ehr, to your brother’s grandchildren.

said it before, and wil say it again, looks like khabib nurmagomedov

>clearly has no idea what london has been like post WW2.
let me tell you, white london is gone. only faggots live there now. if you live there post 90s, you are a freak.

t. ex london area citizen

women are horrible to me and call me racist for my opinions

no sympathy for any bitch getting raped by a sand nigger

>who still buys takeaways from non-whites in 2018?
A chef convicted of the horrific rape of a drunken teenage girl who he picked up in his car late at night has been jailed for nine years.
A judge described the ordeal it as every woman’s worst nightmare.
The victim aged 19 was wearing Halloween face paint following a night out when she got separated from her friends.
She got into the vehicle believing it to be a taxi.
But she was driven to an isolated spot at Rhos-on-Sea where she was subjected to a degrading sexual assault by the defendant, a complete stranger, which culminated in rape and violence.
Defendant Jie Xiang Guan, 39, a father of six, of Heol Dirion in Colwyn Bay, admitted a sex assault upon her but denied raping her in the back of his vehicle in October 2016.
But a jury of nine women and three men found him unanimously guilty at Mold Crown Court in February.
The Judge, Mr Recorder Wyn Lloyd Jones, ordered him to register with the police as a sex offender for life.
In a victim impact statement, read by prosecuting barrister Elen Owen, the young woman said she suffered nightmares and flashbacks after the attack, she had missed lectures in university and there was an obvious concern it would affect her grades.
When she started going out again she did not enjoy herself, was scared to drink and kept in touch with her mother.
She now always carried a personal attack alarm when out which was something she felt “stupid about” and added “why should I have to carry an alarm?”
It had taken her a year or so to be able to get into a taxi alone and when she did so was terrified.
She said it was always in the back of her mind and when out was worried about becoming separated.
The victim also revealed that as a result of the attack she had to suffer the indignity of attending a sexual health clinic for blood tests and injections.

Attached: 1529074401568 (1).jpg (250x131, 3K)

Why did she go to an Islamic country/ of course she got fucking raped lol.

Attached: 1506707821642.png (289x258, 156K)

>The defendants was then sentenced to five minutes in a counsellors office, released by the judge and awarded the Victoria's cross by the Queen of England.

Attached: b11ac8cec13a9.jpg (598x600, 110K)

>"Mister Chang, please no... I'm just a young little virgin..."
He stopped and put her in the back of the car, she thought it was a taxi and that her male friend was with her and she was taken by the defendant to be sexually abused for his own selfish gratification.
“Alone and highly vulnerable she had no means of escape or to protect herself,” The Recorder said.
He stopped the car in a quiet location , went to the back, put her to the floor and straddled her.
The attacker pulled down his and her lower clothes, pulled up her bra and top and repeatedly squeezed her breasts and tried to kiss her before he raped her.
He was not wearing a condom.
“She was crying and screaming , it was obvious to you that she was resisting, but no one was going to hear her in your vehicle in that quiet location,” he said.
Bravely, she put up a struggle but he repeatedly used violence on her and punched her.
“Having sexually abused her and finished with her, you then discarded her, adding to her humiliation, you opened the door and pushed her out.
dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/dad-six-jailed-raping-woman-14415089

Attached: 1529074615911.jpg (590x350, 103K)

>“Having sexually abused her and finished with her, you then discarded her, adding to her humiliation, you opened the door and pushed her out.
>Later court records revealed he spewed his man-seed all over her face, forced her to call him 'Daddy' and made her submit to multiple and repeated anal invasions during the course of the horrific attack"
>dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/dad-six-jailed-raping-woman-14415089

Come on bro, these chicks vote for open borders, this is what they want.

Gooks don't usually have the testosterone required to act upon their racially charged sex fantasies, but when they do...

Attached: AP_DPW_290118_JIE_GUAN.jpg (615x409, 27K)

I almost ironically believe you.

Kek.

Sir? do you have a license for that hatespeech

>be as big of a pussy as you can possibly be and hope brown manlets don't assault you
modern day German, folks

BONGED.COM

PART

AND

PARCEL

what's her name so we can laugh at her pro refugee twitter history ?

This
England is already an Islamic state. in an Islamic state, the girls brothers or husband will protect her in public.

>Girl goes out alone?

This is an invitation to rape.

Britain was a mistake.

Attached: bongs.jpg (410x326, 22K)