People pay attention to threads with titles

What do you think of Murdoch Murdoch?

Attached: 9807979F-68FF-41EE-A1A1-627D847FFD3E.png (1334x750, 1.56M)

Will they ever get the audio mixing right?

It’s pretty neat. Pretty underground. I like it.

It's far more than the sum of its parts.
It's more powerful than they realize

They are baaaaaaassssed.

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

will Jim ever admit to his VA work?

Fucking mods deleted a perfectly good thread because I posted a few dead nigger pictures.

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

Attached: typical jew.gif (480x400, 3.94M)

Based since they started respecting Pierce.

The new 30 minute vid was wayyyyyyyyyyyy too long for what it was. You're also going to lose some people by throwing in anime stuff either because they don't know what the fuck the reference is or because they think it's gay.

I wish they would stop constantly fucking shilling their shit here. Every episode has been exactly the same since last year. It's lazy and burnt out

Love it and the artwork I've seen. I haven't listened to the AMA yet but I've downloaded it to listen to later. I like the hapa episodes because I can relate to it.

t. non-Jewish hapa.

Kind of this, although after watching some of the anime's I finally understood where the references came from.

Attached: 1514034689992.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

die eceleb retards

pretty based but goes too far frequently with the JQ/nazi shit

shopped, niggers don't have brains.

based fellow pede, enjoying your first week here?

In my vision of the future, MurdochMurdoch-inspired content should replace Hollywood.

You know I'm right.

fuck off

Fantastic entertainment. They have a wide range from self-deprecating humor, serious messages delivered with a soft touch, and absolute in-the-feels shit (Last Son of the West).

Attached: Murdoch.jpg (904x861, 126K)

no you
back to T_D

Newfag

Said the kike filth

Attached: 1529023719349.jpg (930x1405, 350K)

its actually really good. funny and moving at times, its overall a pretty damn good show.

Who made that shit? Good god lol

>I like the hapa episodes because I can relate to it.
I can relate as well, but from a different perspective. I'm part potato nigger, so I wouldn't make it into the white ethnostate, though I guess that means I could hang out with Murdoch Chan in her leopard skin bikini... And I adore those qt hapa chicks, just like Murdoch.

I'm not sure but it's pretty good though. Funnily enough I know a girl who looks like MC in the fanart except for the eye and hair colour, the rest of the details are a close match.

That ethnostate episode was quite funny. At least you're not Greek!

Hidden flag.....jews up to their funny business again. Juden gonna jew

Attached: 1527643033911.jpg (575x602, 60K)

>jerks off to niggers in maga hats on the daily

>they dont call me zyklon ben for nothing