Why is reddit so afraid of Erdogan?

Why is reddit so afraid of Erdogan?

Attached: 1529778414586.png (720x912, 739K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's calling on a 5 million man army to wipe out Israel and Reddit is an Israeli botnet.

>Said that he will open the floodgate to Europe if things does not go his ways
>Finance the construction of thousands of mosques all over Europe
Humm

Kek

Because he's revealing himself to be a cunt and see's his people as nothing more than human shields to protect him.

Because Erdogan is a strong leader who wants to reinstate the Caliph and put an end to the Arabian Peninsulas version of Islamism while destroying Israel in one go... And he can do it. People on here don't like Turkey, and I get it. But they have such an important role to play in the destruction of the current world order.

Why are you in my country you smelly Turkish bastard?

Attached: 1529164469351m.jpg (682x1024, 134K)

Sultan Erdogan is the need of the hour. He has single-handedly destroyed the "Secular" army of degenerates that have turned turkey into a cesspool of whores and faggots. I spent 5 days in Istanbul and you can see a huge divide between the whores and the pious elegant ladies that cover themselves up to some degree. Erdogan ist best for turks which is why CIA/MI6/Mossad fund the PKK kurds. #RaeesErdogan2018
>ottoman armor

Attached: IMG_2280.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

>asians
Why... is it to avoid "hate speech"

everyone is against him
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Not something reddit should be against, you bigot.

Attached: spurdo armor.jpg (2448x3264, 1.54M)

How many times do we have to go through this before you retards get it
"asian" in britain refers to the closest asian people to them - west asia, aka the middle east
What you call asian (chinese, japanese, etc) they call oriental

Top kek

Don't Asians get pissy when you call them oriental? Isn't it like calling blacks "colored"

Because a neo-ottoman empire would be yet another conservative state on the border of fagtown EU. And this is essentially the last chance to get rid of him.

I say fuck it, I rather have erdogan than a faggy liberal over in Turkey.

>they call oriental
Using the word Oriental to refer to East Asian people will get you put in the nick here m8. In the UK, East Asians are refereed to by their specific nation of origin i.e. Chinese, Korean, Japanese etc.

My british pappy always called them orientals

Reddit is founded by an Armenian and the site is run by Jews.

Particularly those jews are afraid of Erdogan.

Attached: 1389814244629.jpg (367x295, 18K)

>Asian
Did she mean Asia Minor? Here in the US, the term “Asian” isn’t used to describe Turks, Arabs, Pakis, or Poos

>asians