HAPPENING: HALF OF AMERICA IS NAZIS NOW

YOU DID THIS!!! APOLOGIZE!!!

Attached: 1510790550974.png (1111x886, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935874566701842434?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/article187536608.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty comical at this point. Lefties are so isolated and delusional they think this is going to help their cause. It won't top the salt of 2016 but this Nov will be pretty close. And the day Obama and Hillary's cabal are thrown in prison will the absolute best.

Fucking kek
This was a complete optical failure. My dad was going ballistic when he heard this.

"If that's what it means to be a NAZI then maybe I'm a fucking NAZI; honestly, user, the NAZIs you see on TV aren't real. They did some good things and obviously the leadership was weird..."

The Boomers are waking up

Attached: IMG_1439.jpg (225x225, 27K)

What's happening in November? Mid-terms I presume?

>tfw didn't vote because I live in the reddest of red areas
>tfw no actually a nazi

Is there any way to join that doesn't require waiting for 2020?

youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM
I guess "Nazi" is an upgrade from "deplorable" and "irredeemable".

Actually, it’s more than half now. Half of the country voted for Trump. Now, nearly two years on, 36% of independent voters support Trump, 16% disapprove. So, Nazis now outweigh the communists.

Yeah. All the House seats third of the Senate are up for election ever two years.Every state gets two Senators regardless of size while the House is apportioned according to population. House members serve two year terms, Senators serve six year terms.

>Donny Deutsch
>Calls other nazis
Ironic irony.

I'm Asian but would happily rather be a nazi than what these liberal faggots want us to become.
Based father.

Donny Deutsh needs get sent to one of the feared Trump Death Camps right now. I am totally a nazi btw.

Does calling everyone not a liberal a Nazi win the liberals votes?? It seems to be their constant game plan. A bold strategy. Let's see how it works out.

Attached: bs38Rrew.jpg (512x512, 32K)

>How to piss off 10's of Millions Of Gun Owners 101 by Joe 'Frog Eyed' Scarborough and Mika Communista Globalista

Attached: 1524145523339.jpg (600x726, 86K)

wow refreshing, did not see that coming, at all...

Attached: AdolfChrist.jpg (501x604, 117K)

They think is shames you into voting for them.

Attached: vote 4 me.png (928x336, 105K)

>HAPPENING: HALF OF AMERICA IS NAZIS NOW
>Jews not being massacred on a daily basis
Fake News.

I can't wait till it's more than half desu

Attached: 1495811152289.gif (368x230, 580K)

Why does everyone on the right and left act like history begins in the 1930s

I'm sure this will be just as effective at winning over blue collar workers as calling them a "basket of deplorables" was. Good strategy Dems, keep it up! Together we can make the rust belt go red again in 2020.

Attached: 1486357430202.jpg (1280x1080, 333K)

Because that's all they cover in history class.

wow that sure happened

because they are?

>Morning Joke

I wish, Mutt, I wish...

migrant bullshit. the organizations have been operating normally for many years with all these wannabe-controversial topics as basic procedure. remember elian gonzalez? if they came legally they would not be caught for being a criminal, no matter what you think about borders crossing one undocumented is against the law.

DNC and related totalileftarian organizations transmorphin into a suicide cult.

Donny Deutsch appeared on the apprentice like 8 times. Said he was a good friend of trumps lol.

>muh Nazis

Attached: 066FAF43-F6AF-4E23-8472-F11A61859C7E.png (502x686, 240K)

Ironically that Brzwswepisnky whore wouldn't even be in your country if your immigration laws didn't have (((loopholes))).

>Half of America
>Trump received 46% of the vote

Just wondering; who benefits from ensuring everyone views everything through the binary lens of Hitler/Holocaust?

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (620x1024, 235K)

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

The right will probably take over all 3 of the branches of their government.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

Attached: europesright.png (800x496, 379K)

literally because of Jews. Yes, literally

Remember the 6 gorillion!

Attached: jewbird.jpg (272x479, 30K)

Most people will come around to it. They already point out how the so-called “left” distorts the truth and makes up outright lies. “Trump is putting children in concentration camps along the border!” Imagine what will happen when antics tries to free criminals and illegals from a detainment facility and they get shot
and killed by ICE and the military. The left will make it look like antifa is innocent and was killed for no reason, creating chaos and anarchy to overthrow the “nazi” regime

The general public will begin to sympathize with the Germans as victims and realize that the “left” aka the jews did the same thing to them

Based honorary Aryan.

Attached: Japanese-pop-band-Kishidan.jpg (460x276, 34K)

Attached: 1501507691724.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

Fuck yeah

Attached: 1462227369350.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Gen X reporting in. Born in 63. Raised as a Democrat by Boomers.
Voted Trump because degeneracy.
Was just told I am a Nazi.
>okjpg.
Immediately start searching net for memorabilia, Nazi antiquities and stuff.
>letsdothisjpg.

I think the logical conclusion is that supporters of anti-fascism, that is to say, internationalists, have constructed this binary between people either being "1488 Hitler did nothing wrong" or "Nationalism is the root of all evil". It forces anyone who isn't an edgy high schooler who doesn't even know what Generalplan Ost is into the second camp, when the truly moderate position of considering the capitalists, Bolsheviks, and Nazis all destructors of Europe

niiice

Attached: nice.gif (695x460, 1.52M)

Same here. I stand with the Aryan race.

that youtube video though
holy fuck kek

oh noes... they called us nazi's agains for the 9867543975236897 time
we're done now guys.

Sometimes Mika lets Joe sniff her cum soaked panties when she gets home from her "dates"

When the term 'Nazi' is used, I think ashkeNAZI' as the term is used for German Jews largely by Jewish sects other than Babylonian Talmudic Jews (who by the way are largely atheist), because the ashkeNAZI is often marinated in the Internationalist/Globalist ideology from a very young age.
>this said; I personally believe that the term Nazi was appropriated and used as a euphemism for the NatSoc German to move all discussion/attention away from the ashkeNAZI
>NatSoc = Nationalsozialismus but not NaZi
>of course I am a tinfoil hatter because I feel that people in the US have been manipulated since birth by faulty/incorrect/deceitful information in order to facilitate a narrative; but we all know that a group that was booted out of nations 109 times BEFORE WWII, would never do that to their host nation

nobody gives a shit you perma sourfaced bitch
maybe your husband or whatever the fuck that fagget is next to you can murder another chick in his office

Attached: 1452683827115.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

"People that don't vote the way I want and disagree with me are literally nazis." - any Libtard

Why did you do it, Joe? She was a young woman with her entire life ahead of her. RIP Lori Klausustis. How could you, Joe?

Attached: psycho joe murdered lori klausustis.jpg (300x168, 12K)

video = Gold
>ironic that the SJW would find a cave the perfect echo chamber where they constantly hear themselves reinforcing their own belief system(s)
>postscript: SJW tears leech through the earth surface and create salt-domes. Who knew?

my wife's son' bar mitzhwah you bigot
repay me for african colonization NOW!!!

>obviously the leadership was weird..."
I don't feel like it's fair to the others since himler made up 90% of the weird stuff

Now would be a perfect time to show the Israeli detention camps and make memes to bring the double standard to the forefront in the Jewish state. Israel needs diversity too.

i am amazed at america's power of assimilation. she is clearly a drunk slav cook (i would say a pole due to all the z's) yet she is full american morality lady. they will turn us all into yolo swag-fags with no culture and worship of blacks.

Godwins Law states that as a conversation devolves, eventually someone invokes Hitler. the condition is known as 'Reductio Ad Hitlerum'
>By shear (((Cohencidence))) there is no term for 'Reductio Ad Its Da Fuckin J00z' or for 'Reductio Ad Holocaustum'

communists did not kill anyone, as slavs and asians are not people really, more people-like, dont go just calling me a human, it is very oppressive

FeelsGoodMan

Attached: 1486365745567.jpg (544x397, 33K)

IT BEGINS

Not even half the country voted

Not even ironically. It’s the jews they pushed this shit so hard people can’t think straight

>Why did you do it, Joe?
Because he knocked her up and she said "the only way I'll get an abortion is if you give me one right now with that bust of Abe Lincoln over there"

Attached: 1515046568887.webm (720x480, 2.41M)

...and we'll explain why that is a good thing!

The whole Morning Joe crew has gone off the deep end, but Donny Deutsch seems to be a complete faggot anytime he's on

BASED BOOMERS

because that's when it ended

we don't count all those illegals voting in Commiefornia

First heard about it from POTUS, so glad he's the president, and no wonder the elites hate him.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935874566701842434?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/article187536608.html

Attached: Screenshot.png (603x341, 81K)

>It won't top the salt of 2016 but this Nov will be pretty close.
I don't know. They've had to years to let their disdain and hubris fester. They're going after government officials in their private life. I think it might exceed 2016 salt levels. I think we'll see violence.

Mika is fun to me. She was literally rubbing her snatch on Trump's thigh when she expected him to lose. Now he is public enemy number one because he pisses off her boss. Who she is fucking and has murdered an intern, by the way.

>I think we'll see violence.
At least we're on the right side of the gun this time, unlike last election when the government turned mobs on Trump supporters and their vehicles.

because History unironically ended and began again starting with the Holocaust, at least according to the Jews teaching History nowadays.

It doesn't matter who controls the government that much, there are no radical rightists on the Supreme Court and Congress is still buy-able on the immigration issue in particular.

WE NATSOC NOW

Attached: CBF3D6AD-329B-4192-9B31-B69526A8CA0E.jpg (1024x1019, 143K)

Attached: 1501972480538.jpg (540x553, 95K)

>Bane
>White

For

Attached: 502.jpg (569x802, 103K)

I love you

I've suspected a long time that my dad has nazi sympathies
What sneaky question should I ask him to find out?

I fucking wish

Attached: right wing extremism.jpg (937x609, 89K)

>Dad, is it some kind of media-thing that all of the CNN staff elect Jewish surnames, like that girl Caryn Elaine Johnson?

> heil

wait for his response

Attached: 1500911421312.jpg (604x392, 42K)

>now
conservatives have been literal goose stepping nazis since the 80's

my dad still has his head up fully up his ass, its hard to fix 50+ years of believing everything the TV told you.

All I see are jews. Quick rundown for an unsuspecting white?

I just rile my dad up and point out people that he dislikes are Jewish not white. The dominoes fall from there.

Need a Rip two red buttons with "She won the popular vote" and "Trump voters are Nazis"

Shouldn't have put transsexual demons to kids to read the storybook.

>Trump supporters
>Nazis
wew, at best they're SA and continue the downfall of the country with their degeneracy

i am nazi and I am proud of it

Attached: 1507408087452.jpg (680x881, 216K)

whatsup fellow nazislant

>implying we aren't in the sequel to Weimar

Attached: 1488701642021.png (600x386, 81K)

sorry everyone knows Nazi larp is really lefty faggots trying to justify their own existence.

your dad is a badass

Attached: 1516744991545.jpg (1500x1001, 306K)

Strictly speaking, the Republicans (who are at least ostensibly right-wing) already have control over both of the legislative houses and the executive, and technically speaking the Supreme Court doesn't have a party-based power balance (although most would tell you it's more right leaning at the moment), but the ultimate measure of control is when a supermajority can be established in all branches; if that's the case, there's literally no point for the leftists to even show up, they'll be entirely powerless.

It’s fine. There is nothing wrong with being a Nazi or “Hitler.”

Rethuglicans don't deserve to have their votes counted. They don't even deserve to have the same rights as us Progressives because they're on the Wrong Side of History!

IT WAS HER TURN!