Be french chick jogging on a beach in canada

>be french chick jogging on a beach in canada
>accidently set foot in the us
>spend 2 weeks in jail despite being obviously innocent
How do you justify your police state, burgers?
Especially when you can't even stop illegal beaners from entering

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-202714.png (1080x1920, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You gotta go back.

shes a nigger

Doesn’t look very “French” to me

i dont think running with a backpack full of food supplies and clothes constitutes jogging

What a pathetic article

>be french chick
lol what?

Attached: 1529745718105.jpg (622x908, 194K)

shes a fucking samoli and has to go back . you dont accidentally jog across the boarder its fucking interstate connections or vast forests. there isnt a single side walk that connects the 2 nations

>French

Non désolé, she's everything but French

>French

Crossing the border, out of order

looks like a snow mexican to me.

>innocent
>illegally crossing border
Pick one.

mutt, but would bang

>French

She stood out by looking too white compared to amerimutts

>see what her fellow French citizens have to say! We are here live with Mubarak, her uncle.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (660x440, 138K)

haha good rhyme my friend

56 percent face

this

thanks m80

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 26K)

>French

God i wish i could sniff her feet when shes done running.

If you are this stupid you will have a lot of terrorists "accidentally" jogging into France... well is that how the Champs Elysees terrorists got there?

Attached: 0001032200.jpg (634x442, 46K)

>accidentally

Lmao bitch was trying to enter illegally and got caught

>How do you justify your police state, burgers?
We justify it very well, thank you very much.

Attached: 8826714774422er.jpg (600x450, 21K)

nigga couldn't read a sign

I don't think you understand what the word 'innocent' means.

had to make sure she wasn't a maple nigger trying to jack our milk

A wall would have stopped that

Then you dont know what french looks like

>French
Seems a little dark

Attached: iu-2.jpg (1100x621, 51K)

If you’ve been at the border it’s either vast wilderness or towns and cities. You cannot accidentally cross this border. 50 feet of trees are cut down as to mark it in the woods and border crossings are only possible on a jog if you are on a road.

She's Parisian.

Attached: Paris_is_so_lovely.jpg (620x351, 94K)

Ignorance of the law is no excuse

>Americans are so conceited they actually think Canadians desire to illegally enter their country
>Americans are so conceited they actually believe most Canadians live within a 3 hour drive from the border because we we're waiting for the right opportunity to jump the border

Whether its accident or not

> Illegally cross the border

> innocent

Attached: Kookaburra_lol.gif (500x281, 907K)

Attached: zsfds3334343.jpg (750x750, 63K)

This burger has the uncanny ability to tell what country a person is from just by looking at them.

>(((accidentally)))
i'm sure

no worries, you can save it if you want

Build a wall and make canada pay for it

Let me just accidentally jog into your house for my morning run and don't call the police on me, it was an honest mistake

Why do you call her "french" ? she doesn't look european. Just look at her facial features. Being french is not just about having a french ID card you know. The french government doesn't get to choose who's french or not. You can't change race. It doesn't magically happen.

>nationality/=/ethnicity
retard

they misspelled nogging

Attached: 1528508203602.jpg (480x359, 57K)

this is the "beach" she was "jogging" on

bitch got caught

Attached: ok.gif (1412x671, 360K)

If you’re black you aren’t French

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

>obviously innocent
you misspelled guilty somehow.

>Française

We know what you are mohamed, only your kind hate america for every single stupid reason and we are more of a police state than the US

Can't jog through a wall. This will easily be avoided in the future.

this

>french

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-23 at 2.57.33 PM.png (356x355, 151K)

the French are worse than the beaners

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 85K)

How? Which sidewalk connects directly to the stats? What about the giant clearcut line that extends from coast to coast? You don't miss a fucking border. Its clearly marked.
So how did miss so goddamn stupid and lost she can randomly stumble into a whole different country even though literally no route exists. No sane route. No route that you could concievably be jogging down and not start to have serious questions about your environment. "Where'd all these flags come from?" "whats that fence doing here?" "huh why did all the roads and sidewalks end?" "whats that giant warning sign mean?" "weird why is there a section thats cleared and stretches on in 2 directions as far as the eye can see?"
"Why are all those men in uniforms waving frantically and running about?"
"Awww! DOGGIES!"

>french chick
That's a nigger

AHAHAHA
thats a good one
accidentally was out in the middle of nowhere with no civilization nearby
and say i was just out for a jog weewee
every spic should say that after crossing the rio grande
i was just out for a swim!

>>spend 2 weeks in jail despite being obviously innocent
>>innocent
Did you cross the border illegally? Pick one:

a) Yes

b) No

2 weeks seems excessive but seeing how she didn't have any ID and hundreds of thousands of spics try to do the same every day, she got off easy

>This Leafs IQ/spatial reasoning/pattern recognition is too low to spot ethnic patterns.
>This leaf prolly believes Gaydar and Jewdar are fake too.

Being that there's no checkpoint there, why was she caught in the first place?
The police had to be chasing her already.

well she was running
If it was FROM something we dont know

>t.colossal samefaggot

She had no identification of any kind and walked over our border in a sneaky area. Next time carry ID so our agents can verify you. There is no such thing as obviously innocent in this terrorist age, our agents must take precaution.

yes, that's what the OP said; a french girl

where is the border stations?
I've only crossed into canada on 3 different bridges and one tunnel. It is a clusterfuck and leaf border guards are cunts.

Is it me or are the french getting whiter each year?

>French

Attached: 274.jpg (458x458, 26K)

>know the law
>fuck around anyway
Stupid game, stupid prize.

You fucking nucks all pack into your minivans and cruise down to Costco every fucking weekend.

She flew to Vancouver to work on her english she says. Instead all she heard was Chinese.
She thought she flew into an alternate dimension running to the US to see if the whole west coast had been chinked.

Ta guelle, Amerifag. Elle plus belle que toi.

Death penalty for invaders.

Then why DO you crowd the fucking border? I don't suppose it has anything to do with your country being an inhospitable sequel to Siberia would it?

either she french and surrendered for two weeks or black and lying about what really happened

someone give her a muttface.

Not true. Ive been to two spits in Canada where you could easily wonder into the USA. One, the border splits the town and some buildings.

Clearly we need another wall for snow niggers.

thanks, i will

Show me what French is supposed to look like please.

I am surprise she is that white to be honest.

Attached: average_french.png (508x370, 257K)

>french woman

Attached: evagreen.jpg (339x413, 52K)

Attached: 56 french.jpg (1852x1000, 429K)

She can't be totally inocent if she was not only canadian but also black.

>French woman

Attached: 839459364875638745.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

How do you accidentally jog across the border. They are black markers that are lined up with signs on both sides warning you that this is not a port of entry. The poles read something like "18xx treaty line"

hot

Attached: 6YFFibv.jpg (674x465, 56K)

>French people
>white

Attached: 1518961647201.png (327x316, 151K)

She just wanted to be in the same country as all the other mutts.

>2 weeks
should have been 20 years hard labor desu

They fucked her because she wasn't american. If some mutt "illegally" entered Canada they would be bitching so hard, calling human right abuses, etc. until we would have to send them back after the 3rd day. Mutts can do anything they want because there is 8 million kikes living there.

How did the Germans foresee this future?

We should've done France a favor and shot the coon.

I appreciate others who respect boundaries. People who do not of show proper manners must be vigorously reminded.

Back before mass immigration Frenchmen were often seen as having black hair somtimes curly. dark eyes and pale skin.

Temperature and early settlers went along the St Lawrence River (i.e where most cities grew from).

Why the fuck would you go way up north when we have an abundance of resources where it's warmer? You guys make me laugh with cockiness. It's pretty fucking retarded if you stop and think about it. But you won't....you won't.

Attached: 1521328417619.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Shit that’s accurate as hell.

are you sure about that? This boarder line was a little insecure, so they fortified it with potted plants. Amazing when you have white neighbors

Attached: 16010854-16010854.jpg (900x506, 183K)