Post things that trigger liberals

Youll never take our freedom.

Attached: 20180623_133522.jpg (4160x3120, 3.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Ol79p7orxE
nytimes.com/2018/06/01/business/economy/jobs-report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GQzNoHYmes0
myjewishlearning.com/article/canadian-jewry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, this is epic.

Your country was founded by liberals. The constitution is a liberal document.

>what the general populace considers liberal and republican ideology hasn't changed since 1776
kys

Attached: 1507812515432.png (442x430, 12K)

>depending on where u live

Attached: AKnife.jpg (700x274, 45K)

>triggers liberals

Attached: USA.png (1280x674, 29K)

Attached: us.jpg (793x574, 42K)

Attached: g19.png (730x597, 1.09M)

I don't give a shit what the general populace thinks. The general populace is very unintelligent and uninformed. Fact is, liberalism is a product of the enlightenment and the founding fathers were undoubtedly liberals in any objective meaning of the word.

Attached: A AMERICA GREAT 1.png (658x612, 647K)

Attached: 1528719822327.gif (500x281, 3.88M)

>dude react lmao

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

Attached: a hill1.png (688x634, 709K)

Amerisharts are embarrassing. Stop LARPing, you faggot.

Attached: a whats a bingazi 5.png (326x370, 325K)

>WEZ FREE N SHEEEIT
youtu.be/9Ol79p7orxE

Attached: muhgunz.png (500x583, 100K)

Nationalism was one of the greatest mistakes in history.

Muh handguns

Attached: IMG_20180224_104022.jpg (2952x3193, 2M)

I think OP is confusing liberalism with progressivism.

Attached: 1529480208272.jpg (500x734, 73K)

Nope, DEVS VVLT.

>nationalism is bad goy, mixing is good, diversity is our strength goy, humans were never tribalistic goy, nature is lying to you listen to me goy
hey shlomo watcha doin?

Attached: 1452435760520.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Most definitely.
Neoliberalism and or progressivism, I would say.

Youre not an American therefore you dont know shit and dont even belong here.
Above all else we are a constitutional republic that legally elected Donald J Trump as leader of the FREE world.
Something youd never know about.

Attached: 1529666387084s.jpg (125x80, 2K)

The crusades had nothing to do with the concept of nationalism, and God most certainly doesn't will it. God is a reactionary.
I don't think you know what nationalism means friend.

No larp. I own all this.i have freedom in my heart.whether im right or wrong you soulless commies lack any moral conviction because you lack faith in anything.

Attached: 1529566226054.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

Attached: 1528409613898.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Attached: 1526441709684.jpg (3548x2811, 803K)

I really hope you're trolling. I'm willing to bet I know a hell of a lot more about American history than you do.

At least our leader doesnt suck globalist dick and as far as your meme. Im a person of light german,czech,hungarian,and native american.

At least our country isnt being overran by china.oh and our leader isnt a huge pussy faggot you nigger jew kike.

Attached: 1529584222165.jpg (743x708, 97K)

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 400K)

Attached: Visa.jpg (600x400, 157K)

Holy fuck those are terrible

best post

Sad!

Attached: image.jpg (640x621, 98K)

Vladimir Putin is a good man

Attached: IMG_20171102_120846.jpg (2253x3990, 2.5M)

Madam black face

Attached: image.jpg (589x782, 261K)

A tanto triggers me? No, it doesn't. I love knives and all edged weapons. My Gerber LMF II sleeps next to me every night, scabbarded but with restraints unbuttoned for fast access. Guns are curious for me....they are such a....wimpy way of killing. And I am LIBERAL as fuck. Based as fuck too.

Attached: hoplite.jpg (238x211, 8K)

Sickle=saturn=death
RedStar=mars=war
Hammer=hephaistos=defectiveChildOfGods

>Then some one says this shit means union of workers.
A-hum...anything that make you feel spetial

okay. go.

are tanto blades actually good?
they look nice, but are they useful? I only have drop point or pseudo leaf bladed knives

oh wait. you studied our history instead of your own and now you cant get a job.
tell me about life. plx

Go what?

Youre aware that everyone before trump except maybe kennedy sold us out and outsourced to the point of making the american work force a hollow shell of its former self...trump is working to change that and you cant handle that were actually changing our fate now...fuck the past were here to produce.
Again you wouldnt understand and i really dont value the opinion of a smelly foreigner.
I imagine you must lead a very miserable life as you seem very agitaded from being so focused at the thought of our great freedoms and not even being in america.

Attached: 35493180_1926486890907137_9089910953243312128_o.jpg (892x1198, 91K)

wow that sure triggered me! wait, i own a gun, knife, and booklet of the constitution. what did OP mean by this?

>things that trigger liberals.

Attached: womp 6.jpg (1200x859, 236K)

Attached: 1512515752984.jpg (776x960, 78K)

The only freedom you have is the freedom to be made fools of and the freedom to be sold out by your political actors. Trump isn't gonna be able to do shit about your massive debt and your economy WILL collapse one day in the near future, and the effects will be even worse for your country than even those of the Soviet collapse. Your country is so ideologically and racially polarized that an economic depression or collapse will bring about full-on civil war. America is a dead nation limping along with the rest of the world while China, Germany and Russia rise. Trump is nothing more than a slightly more eccentric puppet of the "shadow government" or "deep state" as it is often referred to. I don't think in such small minded terms where I define what my life is by my own material well-being and the standing of "my" country in the world. If it were up to me, this country would be a part of Österreich. And my life is a wealthy one, but I wish for a greater purpose and calling every day.

I doubt your politics are mine, but I can admire what you write and admit to my admiration of it. A mindlet you appear not to be.

Attached: Van_Halen_-_1984.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Not to mention that the Soros and Rockefeller types will not hesitate to seize the moment and acquire even greater wealth or power for themselves in the collapse.

There is no honor in a street fight.im twising balls, gouging eyes,and punching for the throat.
Though i consider a knife more dangerous,niggers never fight fair and neither do I. Watch any black gang violence, ms13 ,or los zetas videos...theyre as bad and rutheless as Isis or any other violent nigger.this is what i have to prepare for and desensitize myself to so i am ready if god ever decides to test me that day.

People take a long time to bleed out and stabbing someone typically takes awhile.
You are a fool if you fight with any honor in a street fight and people will waste time and thousands to train thier bodies but worse will train an ego to match just to get shot by a petty motherfucker like me.

This is why guns are so powerful and so feared and respected because it is the ultimate equalizer. A 90 lb woman doesnt stand a chance against a 250 super nog.
And frankly im too passive to engage in a fight with someone over just pride and would only fight in a self defense situation in which im already in danger.
I have nothing to prove you or myself except that im smart enough to carry protection and because of that,if i am ever attacked, my life is now more valuable than yours.

Attached: 5c0c09c47bfed6e1ad830de40f4d65ddd6ca8786f00fcab3fc80f7a146a1818a.jpg (569x466, 74K)

You gotta put on a memeflag with a post like that

tanto is the strongest type of blade you can get

Well thank you very much. I try to focus more on philosophy than politics, but every now and then I like to weigh in on the political side of things as well. I'm what you would consider a reactionary, the type of person to stay loyal to God and King (Kaiser in my case) during any sort of revolution and to be the first one on the front lines, if I cannot be of greater use elsewhere.

Why do you say that?

Classical liberalism=modern conservatism

I bet you get your news from the tv huh?
Man with those predictions you can be the next ms chloe child.
Also i love that these people can only argue whatifs and conspiracy. They never bring facts to the table.
I now make more money on my check due to tax breaks, due to trump literally everyone is hiring and i read a report last week that there was literally more jobs availible now than people so go fuck you schlomo
nytimes.com/2018/06/01/business/economy/jobs-report.html

Attached: unemployment.jpg (400x225, 13K)

No he does and he also sucks the shit straight out of Netanyahu's asshole.

Attached: christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

No one cares about your daddy boomer, shut the fuck up and go back to your euchre game.

No one cares, le epic libtard troll style xD hahaha faggot.

Attached: 1529123973122.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

Because you're a meme country with nothing going for it except a whore export and its embarrassing to see a slav try to stick his pinky up to the USA as if anyone will take it seriously. Im just trying to help.

>Kimber
Why? Overpriced and their QC is shit.

4pbp

Attached: Rifle.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Attached: 1523986412161.webm (720x404, 192K)

Attached: 1524932917475.webm (640x640, 1.03M)

What's the thing through the trigger guard?

Just likz French, Germany, Swedish people...Or the ones from Netherlands And the UK...Spain is no exception. So far, the only european nations who seem to be reacting normally are Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and now Italy and Austria...

Take a look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GQzNoHYmes0

They have decided to kick out Spanish students to give space to African invadors. There's no other racial group on the planet who openly fights against its own self interests...Asians, Hindus,, Arabs, African don't do it...None of them do. You only see this mental cancer in Europe.

Why is Spain doing this ? because Italy doesn't want any more boats full of foreign invadors..And so my country and Spain, are of course opening their arms to the detriment of their own indigenous population

Attached: spain migrant invasion.png (840x517, 607K)

That's because like most liberals you're primarily motivated by the desire to murder.

Conservatives are driven by the need to defend. Hunters are conscientious as fuck about quick deaths for animals. We engage in slaughter as is necessary. Liberals do it for its own sake.

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (500x656, 125K)

>Disgusting mall ninja tier weaboo knife
I'm triggered alright.

Attached: 03901504.jpg (1200x800, 519K)

no, classical liberalism is classical liberalism

i don't know where this meme came from

but neoconservatism is only a few key issues from being neoliberalism

fucking euros

The jews influence is worse in your part of the world friend,and their playbook is to divide us all and its clearly working.

Now heres where it gets fun.
Dont get too triggered by this pill.

Those in glass houses something something....

myjewishlearning.com/article/canadian-jewry/

>Canada has the fourth largest Jewish community in the world, following the United States, Israel, and France.

>As a general rule, Canadian Jews retain a stronger Jewish identity than their American counterparts. Canadians provide their children with a more intensive Jewish education (55% of Canadian Jewish children attend Jewish day schools, versus 29% in the U.S) and have stronger ties with Israel (66% of Canadian Jews have visited Israel at least once, compared with 35% of American Jews).

Attached: 1529545900745.jpg (300x433, 29K)

Attached: 1502797414905.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

>wimpy way of killing

No, you're just too much a pussy to use them. At the end of the day, honor has nothing to do with it, it has to do with survival.

You wanna talk facts? Let's talk facts.
How's Trump going to deal with pic related ever? Besides, he's only got until 2021, or 2025 if he's lucky, but that might change and you might get a democratic president after his first term due to changing demographics, and you will inevitably get a democratic president after his second term due to again, changing demographics, that he is doing NOTHING about. No wall, just the same amount of deportations as Obama, and yet still nonwhites completely dominate the American birth rates without much trouble.
You should look into the history of this country, we had an Empire even larger than that of Germany at its peak. We're also one of the few European countries who have both a decently developed economy and a small amount of non-Europeans living within it. We are also the fastest recovering of the former Soviet satellites in terms of the economy. Learn before you speak.

Attached: image.jpg (1070x672, 150K)

got you ƒαm

Attached: 2018-06-23-151642_1280x800_scrot.png (1032x599, 295K)

Attached: 1526590257578.jpg (989x719, 187K)

your mom lets you have TWO glock 19s?????????

LMAO this was pretty much what I wanted to do in high school whenever the chimps did their tribal dancing.

someone recommend me a good EDC fixed blade. i have a kabar already looking for something a bit smaller for everyday use and carry

Attached: fuckdajoos.jpg (267x200, 20K)

Just got it today
A cheap lil smith and wesson pen light

Attached: 20180623_144715.jpg (4160x3120, 3.48M)

Try entering MY house, mindlet. You don't know the floorplan. My knife, your atlas vertebra. Down like a clown.

he wouldnt of hit the kid if he tilted the gun sideways before shooting....

Canadian, there is no word in either French or English to relate how low you really suck. And you suck low. You are outmanned before you begin to troll. First do no harm--to yourself.

It also breaks glass and is pretty hard,enough for a pop in the temple or teeth,very sharp point...theres also other loopholes for carry like plastic knifes.(cold steel is the best knife maker and has all the info you need.

Attached: 20180623_085659.jpg (4160x3120, 2.92M)

You don't know shit about American history. You are a faggot.

Attached: 630x630.fit.RADBR1030L.jpg (630x630, 7K)

>no forward grip
pleb

Oh shit that saturn cube on his demon forehead.

Thanks for the input mutt.

>How's Trump going to deal with pic related ever?

He's not and here's why:

American system is driven by two forces. The big business and the gibz-voting blocs. Gibz-voting blocs aren't necessarily black dems, they may as well be for example corn farmers. So there goes the deal. BIg biz doesn't want taxes and gibz voters want, well gibz. Republicans say - I'll give you lower taxes and I won't take away any gibz. Democrats say - I'll keep your taxes as low as they are and fund more gibz by taxing, more or less directly, the middle class(even more - the media that backs them somehow manages to make the middle class feel like it'll be better after they'll get higher taxes and only realizes when it hits them, but it's beyond the point).

As such dems are strangely enough the only ones capable of maintaining balanced budget. They can't, by agenda, lower spending, but they can increase the income. The problem is that they don't see the debt as a problem! Republicans on the other hand can only decrease income, so even if they see the debt as a problem - they have no tools to fix it!

This is pathetic, user. You will only ever sleep next to a fucking gay ass Gerber, and never a woman.

Cold steel fan

This. The constitution is Illuminist degeneracy and should be ripped up.

Did you ever prove that you know more about American history tho??

Listen man we got enough WE WUZ around here

>weabo tanto blade
*flash*

this is going in my cringe folder

Its to rip clothing in and pass through
>OI WHERE YOUR KNOIFF LOICEENS BROOV?