RUSSIAN INVASION WHEN ???

I have come to the conclusiom that France on its own will NEVER recover. We are doomed to become a multicultural shithole.

Our only hope(?) Would be for Russia to invade. Even if Russia destroys France I would rather France die in a russian invasion than a slow africanization.

So fellow polsters just tell me that I will see a russian invasion in my lifetime. Nato provocations, Putin agressivity the absolute state of western europe and the might of Mother russia make it possible no?

Attached: download.png (200x150, 218)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/14/have-sex-make-babies-russian-mp-tells-nation-to-welcome-foreign-fans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin could easily just roll through eastern europe even though Poles and other eastern bros are tough. But once he deals with them western europe is going to be a game for him. Germany , France Belgium Sweden are beyond cucked and wont even resist a bit.
Trust me dont listen to bros who will tell you the opposite, we would get WRECKED by russians like never in our history.

Russia is also a multiethnic shithole same as France

Our people are degenerate, self hating, effeminate, (((multicultural))) thus disunited. An army of children cant beat a real army even if it has the best weapons

I know Russia isnt the all white nation some think. Thats not my problem. I just hope Russia invades us. Even a half slav half mongol is better than a congoman for me.

My thread is on the possibilty of a Russian invasion

You want French women to be pic related?

Attached: 160001259.jpg (633x421, 126K)

Russia is irrelevant and will forever be so. Stop being dumb

Bro im blackpilled asf and btw pic related has been happening to french women since we let the immigration in. French know what im talking about.

Arent you gearing up for a russian threat? I read that lately

No, just Jews wasting tax money on fearmongering bullshit before the election. Completely retarded stuff.

Its not as if you werent already being invaded kek

Okay France

Attached: Frankrike.jpg (2048x1365, 818K)

Our countries are doomed sven. I dont know for you but mine is for sure. A russian invasion is our last chance

Dumb fucks from EU whole their history or live in ethnostates or perform ethnic cleansing like the brits against potato-nation. and thinks that everyone should live in a such way. nope. Russia was always multi-ethnic. From multi-tribal to multi-nation in our days. But key difference between our multi-ethnic state and yours, is that you ruined yours very own nation way of life by bowing down for others, lowering yours core nation position in social/political hierarchy. And Russia so big that you can find your lovely ethno/cultural heaven whether you christian, muslim, buddhist or shamanist to live and to prosper.

At least you don't live in a small crowded country.

Attached: Arminius.jpg (71x71, 4K)

>I would rather France die in a russian invasion than a slow africanization.
Surrendering their honor and women to Slavs or Africans...

I thought it was confined to Paris and a couple of other big cities?

>Russia is also a multiethnic shithole same as France
YOU DUMB SWEDE. LOL
Russia has natural existing ethnic populations living for thousands of years on those territories.
France 'imported' them you stupid fuckface.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR STUPID MOUTH NEXT TIME YOU STUPID CUNT.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN.png (457x480, 35K)

Not even comparable

Oh shut up, Russia is a Turco-Mongol shitfest

Attached: World_cephalic_index_map.jpg (3081x1723, 695K)

user, there are no (((Bolsheviks))) anymore.

Its a meme. You wouldnt believe reality if you saw it

The French are even worse than the USA with their liberalism. The USA's liberalism is forced from above, injected into their brains by the kike media. Free of such propaganda the American is staunchly conservative and racist.

The Frenchman's liberalism in my experience seems to be born from his own soul.

Russian brother please tell me Putin is going to invade europe. Wether he is a liberator or a conqueror I hope he does

Exactly. French are unironically maybe the most liberal (degenerate) people of the west.

Nope, you have to fall first, so the Russian troops will be welcomed as the Liberators, instead of being invaders.

>We are doomed to become a multicultural shithole.
muslims segregate themselves, so it won't be multicultural. it will be balkanized.

>So fellow polsters just tell me that I will see a russian invasion in my lifetime.
russia definitly has plans to invade, but don't think they will save you from islam. they will probably hire muslims to run the place as a russian vassel state... Like their pet chechens.

>a literal fucking drawing by a unknown pulled out of ass with some arbitrarily invented meme indicator
the absolute state of spastics on this board

Attached: whiteGenticMAP.jpg (500x300, 42K)

Yes and the fall is near.
What I predict is an islamist insurrection which given the utter absolute state of France will put France on her knees. Putin will be able to "liberate" us

And your shithole Sweeeden is full of inbreeds so that's why you are bringing niggers and arabs to mix up your dirty Swedish blood
because original Swedes are fucking with-in the same families.
Fathers are fucking and impregnating daughters and daughters giving births to inbreeds,
mothers are fucking with their sons and getting pregnant by their own sons giving birth to bunch of inbreeds.
You sound like one of them actually.

SWEDEN NATION OF PEDOS AND INBREEDS...AND NOW NIGGERS AND ARABS. LMAO

Attached: punch in the mug.jpg (800x429, 28K)

Nope. You have to pay the price for centuries of colonialism, genocides and slave trade.

Please elaborate on how you think russia definitely has plans to invade

Me to. The French are mega faggots and should definitely get annexed by the Russians. I’m rooting for this to happen some time. Sweden should also get annexed and bongistan

Attached: 2004C7EF-BAFC-487D-9A15-F793B4FAA497.png (496x323, 218K)

You are on the way and you wont de better than us against the russians. We probably are the most cucked people on earth

THERE IS SOMETHING SELF DESTRUCTIVE ABOUT THE FRENCH.
I NEVER LIKED THEM VERY MUCH.
THEY REMIND ME OF RATS FOR SOME REASON.

>Please elaborate on how you think russia definitely has plans to invade
all super-powers draw up plans to invade every country on earth. That's just standard practice. Militaries have a lot of down-time so they spend lots of time drawing up plans for hypothetical invasions.

Va te pendre ducon.
Les gars dans ton genre représentent bien la merde qui empêchera tout mouvement nationaliste de prendre la moindre décision.
Tu veux purger ton pays? Tu souhaites voir une France comme celle d'avant les années 50? Pourquoi attendre le sauveur russe ? Prends tes responsabilités, monte une équipe ou je ne sais quoi, et arrête d'attendre que quelqu'un vienne te sauver.

t. John McCain

Si il y avais le moindre espoir de renaissance francaise je serai prenant. Mais il faut vivre en France pour comprendre que depuis 14-18 cest plié

We are actually improving. France, UK, and Sweden are fucked beyond belief

You wouldn't believe what the centre of Sydney & Melbourne look like Frenchy. Asians as far as the eye can see, lots of pajeets now too.
Dear god I wish the Australian in his natural state was a conservative racist like the American. (We might have preserved our culture that way). But he is just a fucking drunkard dependant on others.

Thats why globalsim got such an easy win here; the Australian never embraced it, but he never put up any resistance either. He was too busy watching sportzball on the 'telly' with a beer in his hand and his thumb up his ass.

When he dies in 2050 the place will be 30-40% Asian and he will just pretend he dosent notice it because talking about it = stress, drama and a headache.

^^^THIS^^^
VERY. FUCKING. VERY. GREAT. POST !!!

Attached: THUMB-UP-.png (457x480, 38K)

> Russia
Lol
theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/14/have-sex-make-babies-russian-mp-tells-nation-to-welcome-foreign-fans

I admit you would probably do a little bit better than us in terms of armed resistance but you wouldnt last very longer

>Frenchie wants to invade a country better than his Algerian hellhole.

Attached: 1526261249756.jpg (648x479, 171K)

C'est sûr qu'avec un esprit comme le tien la France va s'africaniser.
Arrête de pleurnicher, et devient un homme si tu veux vraiment que les choses change. Il n'y a que les faibles qui attendent qu'on fasse leur travail à leur place.
Si tu crois vraiment qu'il n'y a rien à faire, et bien peut-être que tu mérites de disparaître.

>to live and to prosper.
stopped reading there

You misunderstood me. I never said Russia was a shield against ZOG or the perfect white ethnostate. I know Russia has many problems. But I would rather have them destroy or liberate France than France die slowly.
And I know Russians despite everything are still very patriotic and aggressive

Russians love us since we got invaded by them in WW2 they wouldn’t do it agian.

>I have come to
You didnt. Soral did.

>Russia loves us
>loves
Are you 3 years old?

French bro please be honest. Where do you see any hope of a french revival? Do you want me to enumerate the facts to show you how France is doomed?
Our best hope is a russian invasion. Maybe it could wake up frenchmen out of their coma

Elect Le Pen next time Okay?

Attached: 2F25469500000578-3354695-The_National_Front_449769226933.jpg (634x494, 74K)

>>to live and to prosper.
>stopped reading there
I'm not surprised at your reaction user, not at all.
We all know that Americans only like to attack and destroy...you filthy dirty fat shit covered swines.

Attached: American at Walmart.jpg (683x1024, 197K)

kek That's last words in my message.

I could pretend that there is a hope that she can be elected one day but I wont

That's no solution, the electable Le Pen are all civic nationalists.

>doomed to become a multicultural shithole.
It is alread, you are the Brazil of Europe Francois. You thought you could salvage something by sharing the blacks hoping other Europeans would take care of them. You can't, and we won't.
Fucking traitors. Die.

This

They do tho. They kiss our ass now lmao

>This is your country on freemasonry
At this point I'm praying for the conversion of my fellow frenchmen and for the return of the king. We will not rise again until we reconcile with our roots.

Attached: 35859306_665305743848304_5577647446315499520_n.jpg (628x689, 72K)

Show us your real flag Ivan.

Attached: 1523675002862.png (778x2411, 128K)

Putin wont do shit cause he will get nuked uf he does. As much as we hate the french gov, we see it as our turf, so any army marching in will get nuked. That is unless its under the guise of refugees

Shut up dutchman. You are in the same boat as we are.

I don't believe it

Attached: Marion1.jpg (1408x1636, 495K)

The "muh american intervention" american army is a joke that no one respects. If putin decided to invade you would do jackshit. You nigger-spic-redneck army is worthless

How is invading France saves it from the multiculturalism? Do you think Putin will go full genocide/deportation on non-europeans if Russia invade Europe?

You need a new terrorist attack if you want top place in the 'my country is the most cucked' weekly scoreboard.

Your fathers were tougher than you and couldnt handle vietnam.

Of course not, Putin himself is Chinese!

There is a chance and its our only hope. He sure would take care of the sandniggers and russian invasion would just scare off the niggers back to africa

But even if he didnt at least he would destroy this godforsaken country

>Show us your real flag Ivan.
you have to lick my ass hole for that privilege you curious burger pig.

>You are in the same boat
Not anywhere near. France was blacked even 20 years ago. We don't have banlieues, we don't have pieds-noirs, we don't have masses of negroes invading because muh colonies.
You're on your own francois.

>Putin wont do shit cause he will get nuked uf he does.
get nuked by whom?

It doesnt take an army to fire nukes on moscow

As long as they employ jews and fags in their shitshow of a party, you'd better hope for another party.
The father was the only hope of a "democratic" solution of our problem, but he is pretty much retired.
Only a hostile takeover of the country, either a coup or a revolution can save it.
And we can't wait for someone to do the ethnic cleansing for us.

As long as russians also nuke France Im down

By the usa you freaking moron. France has been our turf since ww2. Ivan will die if he marches in on it

But I think you mutts wouldnt dare sacrifice your macdonalds and you would let russians takeover.

>implying Eastern Euros wouldn't side with Russia

just nuke paris, france can be save with this trigger.

I though you were tired of doing all the heavy lifting of NATO?

Attached: Milo-Djukanovic-707.jpg (592x380, 44K)

Check out the carnage we created in iraq, libya, Afghanistan, syria, etc. And if that doesnt convince you, check out how our death squads have nuetered virually all of latin America

...and memeflaggers like to shitpost and make unintelligible comments.

Attached: traitor.jpg (296x394, 27K)

We are. Thats why tptb will gladly throw nukes. Theyve installed trump who has said on multiple occasions that he is all for using nukes

1 ruble has been deposited into your account

>By the usa you freaking moron. France has been our turf since ww2. Ivan will die if he marches in on it
So you are that stupid not realizing that the moment your coward country uses nukes again on any country
that the CHINA, IRAN, RUSSIA, PAKISTAN, will fucking nuke you and all of your allies into the Glass AGE.
...yes you are that stupid thinking that the USA will be left untouched.

image of the stupid

Attached: D.T. open mouth .jpg (576x576, 93K)

I know that you can only read and comprehend McDonald's menu. How sad.

P-putin will make big bad negro who fucks my wife to go away r-right guys.

Sauce? I thought you eastern euros were anti russian since muh communist period?

No we wont. Usa has had first strike ability for decades

Once Europe is mutt land what's keeping them from invading? Much better weather, buildings, accesses, roads, infrastructures... they could clear the mohamuds and the africans and move in.

Your country is becoming irrelevant. You are the best cannon fodder of the ZOG but you are old and degenerate. ZOG might replace you with Russia if they can make a deal with Putin

Serbians adore russian because of religious ties and historical alliance against ottomans.

Yes this. Serbia and Russia would make an alliance thats certain. But other eastern euros wouldnt give in to russia I think. Russia would help serbia take control of the balkans. They might even create a force to take back Constantinople.

Implying there were time they did.

Nazis officers about Czech's: "it is disgrace to have such an enemy".

Bulgaria from the time it become a country, after Russian Empire freed them from Osman Empire, participate in every war against Russia in party that want to kill us.

Poland's government consists historicaly of russophobs and idiots, that's why they refused from help of USSR in 1939 when USSR inform them about future German millitary intervention to Poland. USSR offered real millitary support and even disclose plans of defence of Poland against Germany for them. Poles relied on France and Brits, which at the time were planing attack on USSR's oil fields in Baku from airfield in Aleppo (were French collony at the time), and they were sure that at the time of attack USSR will be too busy in war against Germany, which can't got to border USSR without fully conquering Poland. Crafty Poles choose every single worst variant possible starting from the worst of them all, till some one kick their ass in right direction.

Putin is literally already giving Europe a chance by stopping the war in Syria. The rest is up to you. Russia is never going to sacrifice its soldiers to save Europeans who will hate them though. It made that mistake during the Russo-Turkish Wars.

true