How long for awaking

What's the chance of France to recover from social decline caused by immigrants?

Attached: images(124).jpg (480x300, 21K)

We need a muslim party to speed things up

They should've elected Le Pen.

Attached: 1529656677037.jpg (225x300, 12K)

Never.

It's the same in the UK :(

No, this guy. Henry de Lesquen

Attached: IMG_20180623_204814.jpg (271x271, 24K)

He looks like the guy who opened my skull up last year

Nothing, France was decadent from the beginning

They are the reason for nation's death

This

Bientôt la ré-émigration pour tous

Currently the slimes let the lefties do the work and they hide behind #notallmuslims whenever one of them does something. If they start a muslim party they won't be able to hide anymore, it will create the divide we need to fight back

You guys are waiting for that long? How long to get rid of this headache? A generation is dying.

I know that. Normies don't know shit, they need to really get hit square in the face to understand so accelerationism is the only way

I can't take this anymore. A proud nation dying, like other European countries. This isn't right. Govt. is not blind, is it?

>Govt. is not blind, is it?
Almost all our politicians are retarded and still believe in civic nationalism, they're blind to the fact that most sandniggers and niggers don't identify as French even if they were born here and for a lot of them have never even seen their "home" country

We're affraid
Affraid of being outcasted from society for being ebil nadsees
The majority of people agree that islam is a threat. But we fear taking any action against islam because of "muh democracy"

france is a favorite in the word cup be proud fuckface

So you would gonna let your next generation die?

Go join your untermensch brothers

I see no way around it. Nobody will listen to me.

This isn't fair at all. To form a nation, to form European civilization it took 2000 years. And I bet it didn't even took 2 decades to ruin society with middle east and afro untermensch. Alas.

>normieball
fuck off nigger

They need to bring back the monarchy then they'll be alright.