Why does mainstream media hate Serbs so much? Especially the Anglo scum...

Why does mainstream media hate Serbs so much? Especially the Anglo scum, who were thrilled to see Serbia lose to Switzerland and of course write how this is payback for Kosovo war

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-23-20-54-39.png (1280x720, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the mainstream media hates them and it's all over twitter then I guarantee whatever they did was perfectly fine, just went against some awful agenda.

Because everyone knows that Serbs are fags, no offense ante

>mixing politics with sports
I don't see media say things like "Djokovic destroys American/EU tennis player to avenge Serbia bombing and prove his courage and superiority"...
Bias towards muslims is pretty insane right now

Because you resisted NWO in post-Cold War Europe.

If you had accepted
offers to enter NATO and EU and give Americans a base on the key Kosovo area - Green Transverse, you would be angels and Yugoslavia would still exist

>Serbs are fags
>no offense Ante

KeK, KuK

Anglos and Freemasonry like Yugoslavia

Anglos and Freemasonry hate Serbia and Serbian nationalism, only Comintern hates them more

Yea, our politicians made the stupidest fucking decisions over the last 100 years..

damn, the djoker is a national treasure. He sucks now though.

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Muslim loving is the "western" thing to do nowadays

I know that mainstream media are jews anyway, but the problem is that a lot of ordinary people accept that narrative and talk shit about things they don't know of, like Kosovo war
Wouldn't people support us then, if we were fags or some gender neutral queer-kin people?

No, they didn’t.
The disastets occured from 1919-1990.
If they had opted
for survival of Yugoslavia, only Serbs left would be in inner Serbia = Belgrade + Šumadija.

Assimilation and nation building are a thing

talk shit get hit

Albanians are separate from Muslim love.

The British and Germans+Austrians created Albania at London conference. Funny enough, the people are Shqiptars/Arnauts. Yet they called the land Albania because of Venetian province Albani Veneta (Montenegro actually).

Ideal proxy at key location of Otranto, and blocks Serbian access to sea and potential Russian Mediterranean base.

Hashim Thaqi converted from Islam to Catholicism due to political considerations.

who fucking cares they are all gonna drown in muslim shit soon enough
they get what they asked for

fuck anglos

SERBIEN MUSS STERBIEN

T H I S

Brits are the american little bitch since the 1880s, so they picked up that americans were rabid serbophobes int he 90s and have been copying them ever since. America has an enormous albanian population because they were shipped in on mass in the 90s after the bombings since americans love albanians. I think there is more albos in america than serbs rn (>2mil)

This. Very good explanation
I really want to see that. London is turning nicely, as the acid throwing capital of the world
Fuck them, really. Same people as the jews

People that say this are the most idiotic below 10 IQ insects.

Learn the Albanian language and everything will start to make sense.

Oh, and DNA evidence has proved all your slav lies wrong, and it will only continue to expose you filthy scumbags for what you really are:

Slug people with souls of rats

This also desu

Oh my god

Attached: checked.jpg (598x499, 283K)

.mfw

Attached: 36121241_10156241903995631_2772884929871085568_n.jpg (822x816, 66K)

Serbia has the worst international image along with Russia. You mention Serbia and the first thing that comes to mind is like the kebab holocaust. THANKS NATO

Also where are the ex-yu threads? I haven't seen anyone in ages.

Why dont you let Kosovo be independent? They dont want to be part of Serbia its pretty obvious.

Holy mommy of quads

Why don't you let 800 gorillion mexicans and muslims in? They want to be a part of USA obvious.

We are the goodest of guys. You are redpilled Jow Forums you know this.

I cannot even compute how utterly baseless and brainless one has to be to even think for a second such a statement could be even remotely based on fact. It's utterly ignorant and absolutely shameful to consider you a human being.

Attached: FB_IMG_1528066842969.jpg (750x751, 63K)

Serbia embodies what Western governments and transnational corporations (what's the difference?) hates.

In the 1990s Serbs rose up to protect their heritage and national identity instead of rolling over and letting your demographics be replaced and culture erased like my country.

That is EXACTLY what (((they))) don't want.

Every nation has some troubled past, for example, Belgians commited a huge genocide against niggers, UK in it's collonies, Germans against jews and white europeans, Netherlands in East Asia, US against native americans, France against Arabs, but yeah, only genocidal nation is the serbian nation. I really look forward to see all those countries destroyed by race mixing, islam, niggers and leftist sjw politics

We don't really have any national pride left. There are so many liberals, who openly hate everything Serbian, and promote fake brotherhood and unity with Croats and Bosniaks, even though the majority of them despise Serbs. It's almost a lost cause to be a Serbian nationalist nowadays

well fuck that was depressing to read sorry to hear that the infection is growing in your country too

You've been shitting on Albanians online and Jow Forums for years now and now that we started memeing you, you get unbelievably butthurt. Kys Dragane

>mainstream
Literally who?
Your butthurt (as much I enjoy that) is getting boring

From what I've heard of them, it's because they're war-mongerers.
They have been the instigators of most conflicts in the Balkans.
It's the reason they aren't on good terms with Croatians, Albanians, Bosnians, Montenegro, and Slovenia.
This is just what I've heard from a lot Balkaners, especially Croatian users.
I'm a burger, so wtf do I know.

You know how CNN is fake news? Well they were fake news in the 90s and they smeared us, everything you heard is false and we are the good guys.

Isn't your PM or Pres. a female lesbian?

Redpill me, is that good or bad? I've heard based things about Albs, but I've also seen bad stuff said.

Albanian Skanderbeg was the first to be a real resistance to the Ottoman invasion

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-224643_Chrome.jpg (1439x2634, 702K)

What happened?
Why did they decide to do that to you guys?
Did you do anything to them? Why would they attack a small and poor East Euro country like Serbia?

Only bright side is that Croats have much worse liberals
We troll Kosovar Albanians, don't really care about the ones from Albania
BBC, Indenpendent, journalist from Washington post, Nytimes etc. had to mention "albanian genocide" whatever that is. No word about fucking stolen penalty though
>burger education
Gees, Croats are so objective when it comes to Serbia. Short story, Serbs made Yugoslavia, even though Croats didn't want it. Croats genocided Serbs in ww2. Serbs forgot about that and made second yugoslavia. Croats and Bosniak started armed rebellion with a help of US and Germany

Attached: IMG_20180617_021807.jpg (657x627, 53K)

you know that's a fucking lie

We decided we weren't going to do what Clinton wanted us to do.
You know what happens when you fight Clinton.

>15,000-30,000 dead
>24 standards captured
Jesus Christ, How the fuck did they manage to do that much damage lol?

What did she order you guys to do?

What exactly? That Serbs don't hate Albanians from Albania?

Exactly

It was Bill at the time. He wanted to put American military bases on our territory. We decided to pursue independent foreign policy. The rest is history. Also we are close with Russia and that is not allowed in the NWO

>real resistance to Ottomans
>adopt Ottoman religion for gibs

...whatever helps you sleep at night Demir

>mainstream media
You mean some kikes at Twitter?
R E M O V E K E B A B

Damn, that sucks.
How is your country doing now?
I know that's it's GDP is amongst the lower ones in Europe, is it rising in any way?

>scott wilson again
What is his problem?

I have known Serbians; good, decent Slavs. I have also known Albanians. There is a big divide in behavior between Christian and Muslim Albanians, but all Albanians I have ever met have been 90>IQ.

It's kind of meh desu. We have to do what they tell us now or risk getting the stick again. Massive brain drain happening. At least it's stable. Thank you for showing interest.

It's true. We're mostly neutral towards those Albanians. Although, Enver Hoxha forbidding Serbs to use their own names and language in Albania isn't a very positive thing in our relationship

Because Serbs are animals, who only steal and kill?

because Serbs are the most annoying "people" on earth. Between every 12 year old on the internet falling for the "kebab remover" meme and actual Serbs spamming KOSOVO JE SRBIA everywhere they possibly can, any mention of the Balkans anywhere invites Serbnigs and their worshippers

I guess it's down to experience because the opposite has been true for me.
I'm in uni and a lot of the students in my classes are Albs, Croats, and Bosnians. The Serbs I've met weren't great people. I'm sure they all have good and bad people though, It's just chance that I haven't met many on the Serbian end.

Why do you lie on the internet, there are hundreds of thousands of Hungarians in Serbia and they have every rights imaginable and we are friends with them?

Pic related

Medieval Albania was a weird place. Centuries before, the Byzantine had hired Turkish troops to drive off Albanian bandits and raiders. Albanians had been taken as Slaves and Yanissaries, and knowing well the strategies and fighting style of the Ottomans, we had an edge over them in combat.

Attached: PicsArt_06-23-10.51.25.jpg (733x702, 113K)

>Why does mainstream media hate Serbs so much?
The Jew has brainwashed them into believing you were the bad guys so they could start their unjustified mikitary intervention. Of course, these boomer tards who can't think for themselves have to keep telling themselves that they were on the right side of history, which is why the hate continues.

If you knew what kind of jokes are going around about the national team you'd probably become straight again.

Yeah an Albanian friend told me that they were strong warriors and often hired as mercs and what not. I don't know true it was, but sounds pretty cool.

Western media hates Slavs in general user because we are openly racist, nationalistic and reject negative aspects of foreign cultures without being children eating monsters that media portrays as your average Nazi (read nationalist). Look at us and Hungary, we've been dehumanised by libcucks since we refused refugees.

Serbs think they're hot shit but they're just autists

>often hired as mercs
so nothing has changed?

Unpopular opinion, but who cares? Most Albanians that post here aren’t muzzies, and most Serbs have more hatred towards muslims and niggers than they would for an Albanian Christian, let’s get along and look to the future. The past is the past, we got bigger threats ahead, wouldn’t you agree?

You're honestly right.

Are you an actual Hungarian?
I've never met one. What are your relationships with your Balkan neighbors?
Also, why don't you like Serbs?

Are you here Albanian user from yesterday?
Do you remember our Iran chat?
Are you still blackpilled about everything? I think I gotta try before abandoning all hope.

Attached: HomeroAldosivi.jpg (592x592, 82K)

Tbh while all Albos were with Switzerland I was neutral.I hated the fact that Xhaka and Shaqiri were all of a sudden national heroes because they made the fucking eagle when they scored,meanwhile in Euro we would call them traitors for playing with Switzerland.If you do the eagle do it with the albanian national team not the fucking swiss.

and there would be millions of Hunarians if you don't steal their land and kill them. Serbs are no better, than Albos. I don't want to turn this into muh trianon so let's get back to the original. MSN hates you, because:
1. Chimped out and it was televised.
2 Resisted Anglo commands
3. Didn't regret it.
>I am in this comofortable position so the past don't bothers me, so everyone should forgive everybody
Humans don't forgive and forget. Jews will never forget the Holocaust. Serbs will never forgive Kosovo etc...

Ok, don’t forgive and continue this idiocy that isn’t advantageous for Albania, Serbia or Europe. What good will fighting do? Can you not put your pride and honour on the sideline for the greater good?

> Jews will never forget the holocaust

Be better than them, be smarter than them, do what is right, not what is asinine and does no good for either party

I think the problem with the Balkans is that it's like those scenes in movies where everyone is pointing a gun at each other and they all have to slowly put it down, but if one of them aims again, they all do it again. It seems really complicated. They need to communicate with each other more than anything else.

Tell me some

Don't bother, Hungary has albanian mafia (thank god they aren't really that frightening)

The Angloids are vile creatures, and Leftist Angloids represent the worst version of them, to the vileness of the Angloid nature, their natural smugness, arrogance and delusions of grandeur, they add the entitlement of their Leftist weltanschauung, you can't probably imagine a more insufferable and sanctimonious creature.

Attached: 1508263212587.jpg (293x212, 19K)

Yes, the only thing I could think of that would unite them is their hatred for Turkish muslims, maybe an invasion by Erdogan will do the trick, albeit that seems highly unlikely.

you have some of the worst "fans" in the world

What happened in that war anyways? I don't like islam but the muslim kosovans are some of the whitest, nicest muslims around.

unlike the holohoax our ancestors died as martyrs in the battle of Kosovo so that we could drive the Turks off (even though they came back) It has historical significance and is the cradle of Serbian Orthodox Christianity and was home to some of our most famous monasteries (now destroyed thanks to UN, NATO and Albozergs) How anyone could side with Albos is retarded, they were used as demographic warfare against serbs by Tito, who didnt like the fact Kosovo was overrun by Chetnik refugees and loyalist families who were displaced in ww2. So gradually as the refugees resettled and left Kosovo, Albanians were brought in and allowed to keep their schools and language in order to offset the local Serb population and make sure Commie loyalists had a strong hold in that region. Theyre essentially Mexicans and Tito was a democrat, he used beaners to swing the vote, beaners stayed, we removed bean, UN bombed, Bean returned and took Kosovo. The end

After Tito (croatian) died and the USSR started to look more and more like its going to break up. Serbian Nationalist (Milosovic) tried to become ruling nation over the other Yugo-countries.

But the other countries didnt want to stay as a part of yugo, so they went for indipendence. Serbs didnt like it and waged war against allmost all their neighbours and lost every single one.

Now they are eternaly butthurt since then and blame everything on others.

Why is there no quick rundown?

From what I've read the Orthodox Serbs have been traditional allies of the Orthodox Russians, especially AFTER the Soviet Union fell apart. Because they didn't bend over and take NATO / EU / American / NWO dick they had to be "made an example of". It was also a way to kick the new Russia in the teeth while they were down.

Since Russia is still the "bad guy" the Serbs are still the "little bad guy", while the Catholic Croats, and various mudscums (criminals + terrorists) are all fucking saints.

Not sure how accurate that all is.

Attached: miss_croatia_2013.jpg (1600x900, 163K)

>Serbia's pan-Slavic beliefs and tacit military support of irredentist movements throughout the Balkans pisses off the Austrians and inflames tensions in the Balkans
>literally can't turn your back on five minutes without them attempting to genocide all other Slav nationalities
>killed Franz Ferdinand starting World War I which led to World War II and the Holocaust which was used as the casus belli for the past 70 years of communist jewry done to destroy western civilization

Serbia didn't NWO. Look how they hate Russia too now that it Putin'd out of the zionist masterplan.

see here

>Now they are eternaly butthurt since then and blame everything on others

>176220568
Nicely said bro. How do you feel about your national team, considering there are more immigrants than ethnic Swiss?
You're right, these last few years had much anti-slav sentiment. I was mad when i watched that jewish documentary, how they play victims and accuse Polish people of assisting in genocide. I can't remember it's name sadly
I wish we could reconcile, but our interest concerning Kosovo are completely different. It would be a national disaster if Serbian government accepted its indenpendance
I don't have a problem with their celebration. I just can't stand the biggest news outlest who use this football game to stir the hate and bring back memories of past conflict

I have nothing against Serbia

retard footballer makes political statement about how he is ultra nationalist about country he has basically nothing to do with.

educated, enlightened, intellegent bong journalist jumps on the band wagon.

and these retards wonder why no one is reading newspapers anymore.

Except they would have fucking won if NATO didn't take sides. The Croats and various mudslimes were doing equally bad stuff but were given a free pass. It was in (((their))) interest to break up Yugoslavia rather have a Serb dominated, Russian aligned, Yugoslavia.

The double standard is sickening, when other groups (before and after that war) do the exact same thing and no one cares.

Attached: miss_serbia_2014.jpg (750x950, 106K)

Fag

>The Croats and various mudslimes were doing equally bad stuff but were given a free pass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

So where is the counterpart to this?

I don't know bro. But you're not wrong.
Probably has to do with ties to Russia.

So wait, Serbians don't like Kosovar Albs, but are neutral with Albs from Albania?
The Serbs in this thread are really calm, I'm used to seeing raging Serbians spouting memes and incoherent jargon. What's the truth?

Everyone I've met thinks serbs are literally hitler. You guys are the modern day nazis

Nobody gives a fuck about you roaches. if anything you elected a dyke and dicksuck turks all the time. very progressive

The irony of Obama talking about how unilateral declarations of independence are illegal during the Crimea shitshow nearly killed me.