Blacks and Arabs in Marseille have a word for whites : boge. After days of reflection I finally understood...

Blacks and Arabs in Marseille have a word for whites : boge. After days of reflection I finally understood. It means ‘impure’. They think they’re purer than us because they’re more natural in appearance. Superficiality being what doesn’t exist, nature is obviously superior to it. That’s why they think they’re superior to us.

Attached: 26E22F7A-4DE7-4CB9-8F68-F1284A64CFE6.jpg (1440x1080, 255K)

>France
Kek

Man i've being to Marseille seriously WTF?
How do people even live there?

>boge
>bog
what did {{{they}}} mean by this?

Attached: bogtruth.jpg (792x684, 129K)

just turn your brain off

My gf wants to move to France, my parents are actually Belgian so unlike her I know France and Belgium are rapidly becoming Arab-negro shitholes. I'm not impressed by arabs, hairy manlets and hypocrites. Negros? Dumb animals

where would she want to move tho? Can make a world of difference

Southern France, which negros and arabs aside, I assume is very expensive

>"we are superior becouse we are like nature"
>starves to death in natural habitat

>pure=ugly
since when?

Pourquoi le pédé porte un crop-top?

It can be, it depends which part though. Some places in the south are dying and the prices go down

Yes Cannes and Nice are expensive. Marseille not so much, besides coons and other shit are everywhere in the country, even more in Lille and Lens, actually.

What's the French word for subhuman monkey boys?

How exactly are they more "natural"? White people look like white people naturally, as light hair and eyes and skin are natural. Which part is superficial?

sous-homme, homme-singe. Sounds a bit weird to say it all together because of our grammar

Exactly, if I were French I'd call whites 'pure' and the others, 'dirty'.

You westerns are so insecure that you care about negro opinion.

Alright boge, jog along now, faggot

they're mad because they look like apes. That's what they mean by natural.

city of god "LE France Style "

test

Is that a Kung fu nig nog? 2nd on right

>colour of shit
>pure

Attached: 1528665110939.png (295x408, 263K)

Your ethnic group carries more of your alleles than do other ethnic groups, and the same is true of your race. Thus, using your resources to help people of your own race is adaptive and using your resources to instead help people of other races is, when there is no quid pro quo, maladaptive. In other words, it is the anti-racists who should be labeled “mentally ill” and worry about being put into the Manual, not the racists. Like the taxonomists and many social scientists, the psychiatrists have been corrupted by egalitarianism.

I speak about their character not their body. They act spontaneously without thinking too much. They also stayed into nature much more longer than whites and it influences greatly the mind.

They destroyed our city my friend
It should have stayed within Greece