Red hat

>red hat
>gun
>dropping redpills in videos
>/ourguy/ ?

Attached: 799814e1c72431b7325a742e62575213.png (615x618, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v-Olc9_Imhs?t=14s
youtu.be/N34iPYqtYv0?t=12m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what possessed you to make this thread u fucking stupid faggot

Attached: nigger.png (237x361, 88K)

fuck off e-cancer. He said nigger then apologized like a cuck a day later

Proven our bro

BEGONE, KIKE

he apologized because of the shit (((the media))) threw at him, also with companies closing off their ties. if he didn't it would have been worse for him

With the amount of threads I see about him, he fucking better be at this point.

Does anyone have that desktop screenshot photo that shows that when there are too many """muh alt-right"""" threads the shills will start posting literal pewdiepie threads?
Saged and reported of course.

You obviously didn’t watch the video because he didn’t even really apologize

What's the evidence that he knows of us?

His gf is wife material. Kinda of quirky but you can tell she is traditional as hell. Lucky sob

about half the Muh alt right threads are made by leftists or are just bait anyway. Pewdiepie was attacked by the MSM and fought back. It changed him.

Attached: dyd.jpg (392x304, 33K)

>you can tell she is traditional as hell

probably since she's italian

Fuck off kikes, we know you homos are reddit ass cancer

All of it is circumstantial, but whether he knows or not, he's certainly not a liberal. Imagine becoming Sweden's most well known emissary, then watch Sweden turn brown.

dropped Q in his latest KEK

Still waiting from him to clearly name the Jew and the international Jewry

he made the mistake of mentioning Jow Forums in his most recently uploaded video

He cant, he said he already used the nigger and jew card (and a third one I cant remember) and you only get one each. he has to get something new.

>Fuck off kikes, we know you homos are reddit ass cancer

holy fuck user this is single handedly one of the most autistic things i've read

Fuck, are italians chick still like that? Any italybros? Tired of being on relationships that have no direction.

you from redditt dur durr

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 37K)

The (((MSM))) tried to paint him as a radical Nazi for his jokes. If that doesn't open your eyes then I don't know what will.

I'd say actual Italians maybe, but ones that grew up in USA, UK, Australia etc. are probably not. Or they claim virginity is a "state of mind"

>racial slur
>hehe guys who say/believe that are such morons you'd have to be brain dead
>jews did womething bad!???
>hahahahhohoh such stupidity is astonishing
>puts on maga hat
>don't I look stupid you guys?! looool

I'm just assuming they're more traditional, like the Spanish, because of the catholic majority they've always had. But yeah in society they seem pretty normal and traditional, also from having a long history

He doesn't apologize because he takes it as satire

I'm not expecting a virgin that is of legal age. Girls nowadays fuck anything. As long as she's not a cockridingcarousel or a niggerfucker

I will say though him recommending a bunch of yukio mishima books to his audience is pretty great

Pewdiepie is one of the champions of this. He honestly drops more redpills than actual red pill channels. You can look back and see his entire progression.
His frustration with P.C. in gaming evolved into frustration with censorship on YouTube. He started getting hit pieces done on him by BuzzFeed and Huff. He started getting called a racist, sexist, nazi. Then when he endorsed Trump publicly in 2016, his views dropped. His subscribers dropped. His videos stopped showing up in the recommended. His comments started getting filtered as "spam". Lefties started copywrite striking his videos. Advertisers started pulling out.

He had aboriginees hold a sign in the jungle that said "DEATH TO ALL JEWS" and still laughs about it to this day. So it pisses me off that newfags will one-off everything he has done because he has to play the game a bit to stay in business. Nobody will come directly out and say
"HAY GUYS I BELIEVE IN AN ETHNOSTATE" and it's better that way, because he can stay on YouTube, and he can continue dropping redpills and bread crumbs because they all lead to the same place.

Attached: PewPew.jpg (1920x1780, 232K)

Fair enough. Well most that I know tend to know how to cook and maintain a household. Apparently they can be real drama queens but that's a given considering when Italians talk to each other there is no inside voice. Subtlety only existed in some parts of the Godfather film.

All faggots. Pewwypie is confirmed /ourguy/, hates Jewish Weimerican culture, reads white nationalist writings, loves Japan, and supports XXXTentacion and LiL PEEP. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (343x261, 75K)

Checked
Then he is useless in our fight against the ZOG

update
youtu.be/v-Olc9_Imhs?t=14s

The best thing he does is play devils advocate, like in
youtu.be/N34iPYqtYv0?t=12m35s

Anyone who has a problem, with what he said (like in the comments) just looks retarded to everyone else since he was 'just playing devils advocate'. Obviously he has no problem with girls kissing, hes a massive fag enabler, but you ca tell he actually doesn't like the battlefield bullshit.

>Ive seen every YLYL on Jow Forums so im just going to look at meme compilations
this guy is literally me

He literally browses Jow Forums in ylyl videos.

> autistic Frencher thinks he's a more important counter-semitic figure than pewwypie

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

Yes

Watch out, you still have some of his semen on your lips

This