I'm a white progressive who's swallowed the hardest black pill today....Black people really are a destructive race...

I'm a white progressive who's swallowed the hardest black pill today....Black people really are a destructive race, I've already been permanently banned from redddit.
>Be me
>A social worker working at a recreational center to keep young black kids away from gangs.
>The center had been broken into and looted multiply times.
>Keep fighting on, never lose hope because of a need to help people more unfortunate than me.
>One night, I accidentally stumbled upon the looters.
>The same black kids who've I've been helping all this time were the looters
>Call the police immediately
>The next day, my black coworker tells me that I shouldn't have called the police and that I wouldn't be working anymore with them.

So blinded by tribalism that they would forgive their crimes because they shared the same skin color.

Attached: title.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

nah man your coworker is just in on it

Welcome to Jow Forums. We're your family now.

Attached: DgGWHH5W0AMSpPU.jpg (750x537, 67K)

even if your story is made up im sure the very thing happens daily irl

because: facing the facts about the negro is too jarring and too painful to too many people

>the hardest black pill
Did you suffer from a stunted growth?

Attached: Neotny and chimps.jpg (348x145, 8K)

>helping them

Waste of time

Yeah, you probably need a little more ink. A chick who likes tats this much sticks things in her own butthole.

Whats with the larp racism threads today

Attached: jack-posobiec-follow-jack-posobiec-hi-antifa-what-does-this-21242813.png (500x456, 90K)

> white progressive
>I'm an anti nigger killer

Attached: Dead nigger 33.jpg (600x470, 66K)

This. Your coworkers and the kids are skimmming money. Kids loot coworker calls it in, Dems send new goods. Coworker leaves shit out, kids loot, flip goods, give coworker a cut.
I mean there is obviously some affirmative action mental gymnastics going on so everyone can pretend they are moral and doing the right thing and you got kicked for getting in thebway of their gig.
Obviously some ingroup preference as well but yeah, its mostly that you were probably in a den of criminals.

PS: Good job sending the law after them. Maybe with real consequences to their actions they might grow up a little. Bite the hand that feeds and you'll be put down.

Nigs gonna nig. How did it take you so long lmao

Attached: 1526802790826.jpg (251x242, 12K)

This. Welcome to Jow Forums OP.

Attached: JoinNRA.jpg (1197x2086, 313K)

Did you actually believe that everyone else used to dislike black people just because of their skin color or something like that? Every group of people that's ever come into contact with them has been repulsed by their nature.

I'll post dead niggers to encapsulate the point that niggers aren't Human.

Attached: Dead nigger .jpg (500x375, 134K)

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

I work with homeless youth and almost the same thing happened to us, but they were white. Guess I should conclude white people are all trash based off of that one incident.

Attached: Dead niglet.jpg (453x604, 59K)

Attached: Chopped up monkey meat.jpg (666x375, 30K)

Welcome.
Next is the realization that migrants take advantage of our society the same way that your clients took advantage of you.

Attached: 9If5You7Only3Knew.jpg (607x697, 94K)

OP, you should not talk about niggers like that. it's racist.

Attached: Monkey scrotum.jpg (500x343, 26K)

I feel you man. I'm a midlevel at an inner city hospital. I have been beyond black pilled

>Raycis
Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: Who shot MLK.jpg (600x814, 57K)

>>The same black kids who've I've been helping all this time were the looters
The biggest redpills EVERZ in existence are Wyatt Mann's comics.

Attached: 3NfWzM.png (914x1128, 98K)

you must be white?
stop snitchin'

Attached: Monkey throat slit open.jpg (474x237, 20K)

That's not a blackpill, just the redpill.

Attached: Dead Somalian.jpg (810x1080, 198K)

Attached: Are we in Germany yet.jpg (274x184, 9K)

Attached: 8426AAEB-292E-488F-A5BF-CA9C7E0A6B2A.jpg (274x540, 33K)

Attached: Untitled.png (390x234, 146K)

Attached: Coon hanging fundamentals.jpg (854x569, 242K)

Attached: nigger brain fart.jpg (530x530, 73K)

Attached: Decapitated nigger.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Attached: Head size and intelligence.gif (777x777, 378K)

Story sounds retarded and fake you white nigger

What's up with it always being white do gooders trying to save or reform niggers? I'm Asian and I don't notice us wasting our time on such animals. They never change and will always blame you. Why bother? I feel there's guilt involved.

Attached: IMG_0209.gif (247x160, 1.94M)

Attached: Sub Saharan retard.png (400x773, 266K)

Same fucking memeflag hat got the eugenics thread shoah’d

Once you get past the race pill nothing else will hit you quite the same. No joke I was tripping balls over race realism for a year, I just could not fucking swallow that the race narrative we push in the west was wrong and that we werent all the same and that blacks were actually responsible for many of their problems. Its still one of the trippiest things to reflect on, no drugs required, how the fuck do hundreds of millions of people get something so colossally wrong

Attached: IQ below room temperature 322.jpg (1024x768, 326K)

This 100%
Co-worker was getting a kickback.

My intention wasn't to get that thread shoah'd, but rather to bump it so it would remain on the front page of Jow Forums. Why it did got shoah'd is unbeknownst to me.

Attached: Are you fucking nigger.jpg (678x540, 29K)

Share nigger stories. I’m guessing you have a few you’d like to finally get off your chest.
Also, welcome.

the only color we care about is green
this guy's retarded
just wtf

Attached: Raisin head.jpg (453x640, 152K)

black people are just like everyone else :^)

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

>this guy's retarded
>t.raisin head

Attached: Dindu IQ.jpg (207x243, 14K)

It's funny. As a millennial I was raised to be unbiased and tolerant but growing up around blacks made me unlearn it all because you can't let your guard down around niggers or they see you as weak and pounce you.

Nah, they won't grow up.
They'll just be "shaking ma head, knew he'd shit on us, they always putting us down."

A lot of people die without realizing what you realized. Consider yourself fortunate you managed to ditch the white guilt indoctrination.

From now on take your own side. Be pro-white, because sure as shit no one else is going to advocate for the white race besides us.

Attached: Sheboon shot.jpg (1024x687, 144K)

>I'm Asian and I don't notice us wasting our time on such animals

Attached: tiresome.png (500x478, 114K)

Did Tyrone rape your whole family or what ?

>Ape mentions rape

Attached: IQ below room temperature.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Don't forget to remind him that he's here forever fampie

Attached: friends.jpg (1024x649, 85K)

Attached: Genus of ape.png (600x600, 514K)

I can cure you if you suck my dick whiteboi !

>t.nigger babbling moron proceeds to make rape threats

Attached: Natural geographic's primitive hominid.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

Red Pill: the economic gap between blacks and whites is entirely explained by men. Black women and white women earn the same amount of money.

Attached: B65867FD-CC63-4FCD-AF82-6BCDBEC1731F.png (743x481, 51K)

Attached: not good in the hood.jpg (592x372, 71K)

lmao, blacks ARE responsible for their problems but it's got nothing to do with their race. If that were the case adopted black children in white families would be chimps too but they mostly turn out okay. Same with aboriginals, check out the stolen generation, most of these kids turned out to be the first succesful and civilized aboriginals.

Attached: God's joke.jpg (640x480, 67K)

you'll love it
it's no rape !

Shhhhhhh dont tell him that, he will run away. We need more poor souls traped in this place, for keks and shit.

Attached: ride.jpg (266x325, 16K)

>nature vs nurture

Attached: IQ below room temperature.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Why are all niggers secretly gay ?

Attached: Brain dead nigger.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Attached: Donkey Kong's wild adventure.jpg (1100x620, 305K)

This

WHY CANT AFRICANS JUST FARM AND STOP GENOCIDING EACH OTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUCK

Where's your empirical research to validate your implicit assertions, mongoloid?

I see I have to explain this to you. There's a lot of money and upside to exploring Africa. OP with his $8.75 an hour job trying to help his local niggers from shooting up neighborhoods was time well spent. Very little ROI vs what the Chinese are doing in east Africa.

Insert parable about the scorpion and the frog

It's in their nature

oh nO

Attached: disapproval.jpg (236x330, 17K)

Imagine how fresh of the boat he is when he stinks that hard. kek

>A rabbit is unable to read a book because of the food said rabbit was subject to during it's early development
>A mouse's inability to learn arithmetic is not due to the genetics the mouse is composed of, but rather the environment said mouse is raised in

Attached: download.png (657x539, 110K)

Are you guys both retarded? Have you ever noticed how they don't look like you? How they have different cranial and facial structures?
Seriously never had any hint from the fact that when we were building the first farms they were running away from lions? Nothing from the fact that when I WUZ ROMANZ N SHIT we were killing Ceasar and building water mains, and still they were running away from lions?
Guess what they were doing during the space race? Lions race.
Christ, how the fuck is that hard thing to realize?

Typical Nigger behavior.

One of many reasons niggers are sub human shit skins

You rustled some niggerlover's jimmies

Attached: 1529759769227m.jpg (1024x568, 57K)

Firstly, that never happened. Secondly ... what does it matter? That never happened.
I can only assume that you've pulled on your cock so many times today that you're bored with it so now you're started larping. What a pathetic life you have.

Attached: Nigger admixture.jpg (1024x768, 342K)

Attached: Nigorilla warface.jpg (368x453, 36K)

Attached: Nigger leg.jpg (800x565, 163K)

Sounds like bullshit but it also sounds a lot like my own journey away of racial ignorance.

Race is real, and ignoring that face is a disaster.

Attached: Sheboon KO part 2.jpg (1024x616, 123K)

Attached: Sheboon attack .jpg (840x613, 54K)

>Thinking animals with relatively miniscule cerebral cortexs are analogous to Humans of similar structure
Again, where's your empirical research to validate your claims, or are you a feels over facts guy?

>The same black kids who've I've been helping all this time were the looters
Every time.

Welcome to Jow Forums, remember you're here forever.

Attached: 1502667983537.jpg (250x237, 17K)

>Denies the cranial differences between races
>Doesn't comprehend the meaning behind my analogy
Why can't a rabbit read a book pin head? Is it perhaps because of the genetics the rabbit is composed of?

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

Your points are meaningless as long as people are posting gore pics in this thread.

You can’t redpill anyone that way, you only make people turn away faster with this disgusting shit.

>can't red pill people with gore pictures
No but you can bolster their mental strength with gore pictures.

Attached: Curious George.jpg (415x550, 101K)

The guy posting gore pics is acting like a nigger.

Appreciate the irony.

Attached: 1386474032086.gif (535x280, 1.76M)

Holy fuck that pic is hilarious
But really now, you should know that neuron density and brain fissures would be of more concern to the physiological aspect of race and IQ. But once again, although heredity and IQ have some promising results, RACE and IQ do not have any research concluding the potential for a causal link between the two.

I wish this were true, but it isnt

>Moving the goal post
Answer the question.

Attached: download (4).jpg (1440x1406, 507K)

For one thing, that fella isn't dead. I saw a woman who tried to shoot herself in the face with a shot that botched it and it looked a little like this. She lived and got some reconstructive surgery and now gives seminars on how suicide is bad. Wild stuff.