How do I respond to this fuck?

What part(s) of his rebuttal are bullshit? I wanna call him out on this shit.

Attached: snowflake.png (380x208, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic–Central_America_Free_Trade_Agreement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

call him a nigger

>Let's just open our borders to a country that hasn't functioned properly in centuries. There will be no political or social ramifications to this at all.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-21 Adios America - Ann Coulter (2015) (1) pdf.png (662x857, 51K)

this is kikebook unfortunately

nigger

>haha youre just scared of people who want you dead and arent afraid to say it!

>I can't think for myself so I ask Jow Forums instead

when you know you're in a cult, kill yourself.

>ICE started after 9/11
Yeah because before that it was called the INS. Same mission. Different name.

i'm still new to politics and debate, so i'm just looking for some guidance

Tell him to neck himself and call it a day

How is the US supposed to enforce Guatemalan immigration in Mexico? Should the US Annex Mexico?

no you're new to thinking for yourself.

Call him out on his hypocrisy for wanting closed borders with Guatemala. Ask him that since ICE was spreading such horrible hate and fear during the Obama years, was our last president also in on it? Ask him for a credible source on his claim about the white house. Call him a nigger.

How would we have “an open border with mexico” and tighten up Guatemala? Are we relying on Mexico to regulate their southern border in that retarded deal? He racist against Guatemalans? Would these people not just illegally immigrate into Mexico then cross the open border? Often times when you ask questions people won’t have an answer if it is just hollow virtue signaling.

>ICE was started after 9/11

technically yes but it was not a new organization, they just merged other organizations together with the creation of the new Department of Homeland Security

>U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement was formed pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, following the events of September 11, 2001. With the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security, the functions and jurisdictions of several border and revenue enforcement agencies were combined and consolidated into U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

>The agencies that were either moved entirely or merged in part into ICE included the investigative and intelligence resources of the United States Customs Service, the criminal investigative, detention and deportation resources of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, and the Federal Protective Service.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement#History

And what's the reason for having open borders with mexico but not central america?

Attached: 1482272055823.jpg (3384x3616, 597K)

>using skin color as a qualifier/disqualifier as opposed to "culture" shows his inherent racism. >Whenever people speak about "race" they're are really speaking about "culture" 90+% of the time
>if those using the term "racist" as a euphemism for all things culturally "White/Caucasian" were introduced to the "culturalist" concept; their heads would explode because it goes against indoctrination iaw the official state-sponsored narrative. Eric Arthur Blair called the condition of holding two opposing ideas as simultaneously correct, "Double-Think"; modern-day trendies like to use 'Cognitive Dissonance' as it "sounds" intelligent

Attached: ya gotta wonder tho.jpg (696x733, 145K)

>ice was founded after 911
yeah, because there was a consolidation of government offices and now the DHS was a thing.
However, faggot, the border patrol was founded in 1924.
>They use to only arrest criminals
technically correct since all people who cross our border illegally are criminals. Although people can't be illegal, they can be criminals which is why the proper term for 'illegal aliens' is 'criminal illegal aliens'
>we should have open borders
no, we should not. they have diseases, criminals, and invasive species that we don't want. being able to control our border is essential to the health, liberty, and happiness of US citizens.

>only arrest criminals

Everyone that crosses the border illegally is a criminal.

>open borders with mexico

Exactly why would the citizens of America want that?

>close source for random bullshit i pull out of my ass

Why would you even want to waste your time debating what is clearly a lying shill or a useful idiot?

Attached: 1529489049545.jpg (634x566, 79K)

Post Mexican gore
or some of the crime stats

This

>open borders with mexico but not guatemala

Im guessing he would use NAFTA to justify that but we also have a free trade agreement with Central American nations as well so why not open borders with them too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic–Central_America_Free_Trade_Agreement

>The Dominican Republic–Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR) is a free trade agreement (legally a treaty under international law, but not under U.S. law). Originally, the agreement encompassed the United States and the Central American countries of Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua, and was called CAFTA. In 2004, the Dominican Republic joined the negotiations, and the agreement was renamed CAFTA-DR.

>CAFTA-DR, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and active bilateral free trade agreements such as the Canada-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement are seen as bloc agreements instead of a Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA) agreement. Panama has completed negotiations with the United States for a bilateral free trade agreement known as the Panama–U.S. Trade Promotion Agreement, and has been in effect since October 2012.

Attached: 1505465053420.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Mexicans are racist against Guatemalans, El Salvadorans, Hondurans and Nicaraguans. Ask any Mexican National and he will tell you; he can spot them a mile away. When a Mexican sees someone from South of their border with Guatemala, they usually stop whatever they're doing so that they can use their entire body to hate them

Accurate

Illegal immigrants are criminals....

I’m aware, I just don’t understand why virtue signal fag would want open borders with Mexico and not the rest of the “Latinx” people. Personally I think most “latin” people are ethnonationalist. I find it comical that Mexico has a clause that prevents laws that would change demographics, yet if white peoples le so much as discuss demographic changes it’s racists. Doublethink is strong in this area.

>they used to only arrest criminals now it's a free for all to arrest everyone who crosses
*illegally

>be me, crazy suicidal White mf'er that doesn't give a shit because he despises existing while surrounded by biological enemies
>two niggers talking at the tops of their voices while standing 4' apart
>me: 'Guise. volume. please
>dirty looks
>be me again: okay fine. let me clue you guise into something. do you see these doors. behind each door is a swinging dick. this is an apartment complex. people live here. if you live here and you want to yell; take it inside your apartment.
>Nigger: Yo, my bad. You know how us Black people get sometimes
So, even the Black guy equates skin color to culture; each one a euphemism for the other