Keep your chin up everyone, we have finally reached a turning point

Keep your chin up everyone, we have finally reached a turning point.
No presidency can survive hurting children. Trump, the man who knows nothing, made a fatal mistake. This mistake is not going to go away after a few days. It's going to go on and on. He always uses the same defense of putting on a fake show, lying, changing the subject, it will not work this time.

Attached: trump beat up.jpg (359x391, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/100210777636
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've reported your shill slide thread to secret service for fatal threats against the president

He's not hurting children, the spics parents and the cartel are.

Teflon Don will sail right on.

TRUMP 2020

HURR WE REALLY GOD IM DIS DIME HAHAJA XD DRUMPH IS FINISHT ID'S OBER FOR HIB HE GONNA DROB OUD UB DA RACE

Attached: N00GvT3h.jpg (539x960, 102K)

How come lefties can't just be honest and not be hysterical faggots? Are they just mentally ill or what?

I've reported you, called ICE and saged my own thread

But they're not even American children. If anything it should be Mexico getting upset over this, not american liberals.

how did you false outrage work on DACA?

Fuck off, hyoocrite. We know you didn't cry when Obama literally lost children and placed them with traffickers ensuring their rape and abuse. You're only doing it now because you're a brainwashed sheep following your the orders of your Satanic leaders. I can't wait for civil war when we get to cleanse your kind from this country.

weak

>but muh bill clinton did it
>but my george bush did it
>but muh obama hussein did it
fuck drumph right guys

you guys have no morals and fuck you

Fucking low IQ parents bring their kids to the boarder. Trump did not tell them to bring their fucking kids.
Obama had eight years of fucking boarder kids in the ass. OP keep sucking black dick, you are really good at it.

But I just took my red pill. The party's over? I've been asleep for 73 years. What do you think of my jeans..?I meant to say genes. What's with these craving?

Attached: 1.jpg (1372x1920, 364K)

Morals? You larping faggot, you have no morals, this is Jow Forums get out before we dick slap you AGAIN

>:08:45 No.176211184▶
> (OP)
>This will surely end his presidency

It's not too late. Can a person of light breath some light into me? Narcan anyone? I'll be back on my feet and ready to support the cause in no time.

Attached: walking dead.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Obama got through eight years of doing this stuff, don't see why Trump can get a few months.

its okay for obama to drone strike children in the middle east, but when a president toughens immigration laws, he's suddenly hitler

Funny because Clinton passed the law causing this and Obama enforced it for his whole presidency and both survived as president.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Yes, surely drumpf is finished now this time, this time we really got him, yep

Attached: trump-will-be-impeached-any-day-now-says-increasingly-nervous-17200114.png (500x484, 105K)

>I've reported you, called ICE and saged my own thread

Attached: jewish bois.gif (200x200, 382K)

Funny how they never enforced this portion of it. There is no just way to execute an unjust law. If The Laws are called to testify against you, you would be convicted of gross mental incompetence. Pray The Laws are not called.

Ease on the drugs famalam , you havent won single thing from start of his presidancy.

Lol, good luck winning the civil war, your side survives on soya lattes, our side survives on meat and hatred

Pathetic larper

Attached: 1501063245584.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

WOMP

This is true,

Attached: 1501128088720.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

What the fuck did you just spew out your whatever, you little loser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, I’ve been involved in numerous hot bids on NYC real estates, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in gorilla undercutting and I’m the top navigator in the entire US centipede forces. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will out-compete the fuck out of you with energy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, dummy. As we speak I am contacting my fully-disclosed network of attorneys across the USA and your lawyer is being contacted right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime. I can settle with you in over seven hundred ways, **and I never settle cases!** Not only am I extensively trained in the art of the deal, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the The Trump Organization and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you low-energy loser. If only you could have known what unpresidential retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn dummy. I will build walls all around you and you will pay for it. You’re fucking stumped, kiddo.

Attached: 1458525546814.jpg (722x1536, 170K)

There will never be another Civil War in the US. Business determined that it's very bad for Business. When Business tires of gump, then gump will be gone.

Attached: maga.jpg (963x1200, 70K)

OP is a true bottom feeding piece of shit

literally boomer shitlib pasta
democraticunderground.com/100210777636

Attached: 1526757231038.jpg (250x231, 18K)

This is absolutely the BEST thing that could ever happen to us right before the the midterm elections.

These idiots are literally siding with LAW BREAKING ILLEGAL INVADERS over American citizens! This is oure gold! Remember that those same hard working Americans must take the financial burden of supporting these CRIMINAL INVADERS when the come to our nation and use our social services.

Once again Democrats have proven they are the ENEMY of our nation. They openly wish to destroy this country. This is the ultimate betrayal of our nation and it’s people. There is no excuse for this treason.

And as we continue to win let me remind you that all shills will eventually be exposed and punished, without exception. You are involved in a plot of treason and the American people will not forgive your actions

The left takes the time to produce things like this, and never once while profucing it thinks to themselves "maybe I'm in the wrong here." Spending hours upon hours photoshopping cum, scars, blood, guts, and whatever else onto people, to them seems to be the perfectly reasonable work of a warrior for social justice. This is just humor. Amazing. I feel like I'm living in some sort of experiment, like I'm being Punk'd by the universe itself.

Obama put these kids in the jail cells with their parents. A California judge ruled these conditions were "deplorable" and ordered them separated into different detention centers more like schools. Libs pressured Trump about this, so they ended up with an executive order that put kids back into the prison cells, and prioritized the deportation of families.

Liberals don't know how to win, and they never are aware when they are losing. It's perpetual ignorance with no bounds

The working class whites are laughing at your lame attempts to glorify brown invaders, and polls show that Republicans are several points ahead for the mid-terms.

BTW, Obama and Bill did the same thing Trump is doing, it's just that the (((media))) didn't screech about it because it wasn't convenient for the leftist narrative then.

They are driven by emotions.

Most leftists these days are just pawns brainwashed by neoliberal propaganda to keep the borders open to cheap labor.

Attached: Antifa immigration and trade protectionism.png (1200x1264, 382K)

>survive hurting children
Obama bombed them and got a prize for it. lol

>No presidency can survive hurting children.
That narrative is already fucking dead lmao
its over, no one cares.

>No presidency can survive hurting children.
brown children don't matter
womp womp and saged faggot

Hillary, calm down.

>> No presidency can survive hurting children.

Michelle Bacheler and SENAME says hi from Chile.

this post is a copy from a (((shill))) that puts up this diaherra for (you)s. Sage this thread

They're not Mexicans, for the most part, either. They're banana republic trash. Mexico doesn't want them, but instead of stopping them, they get shipped north.

UN declared Trump's policy amounts to torture of Children, Look it up. He's finished.

best post, saged as well