ITS HAPPENING

Protesters block bus at immigration shelter facilty in mcallen tx

Attached: 177.jpg (993x550, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykP5_oHisCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck cares?

Attached: 1513335014326.gif (554x400, 135K)

Run em over

Those evil protesters stopping a poor immigrant bus driver trying to do his job. Why does the left not want immigrants working?

The absolute state of america illegal are more important than legal law abiding citizens

Extend the fence to encompass the protesters. Problem solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykP5_oHisCg
some video

I'm sure they were successful.

Open hunting season along the boarder

It’s over.

Harsh but honest, this country is a joke.

Attached: 58163f1065268f3686cba3d6451792ba.jpg (633x758, 63K)

Wow, Fox News sure was quick to get a national team on the scene...

I think if the left pushes street action against ICE hard enough it will go in their favour.

this is the case in basically all western countrys. what the fuck happened to us bros?

(rhetorical question)

This country is dead. I hate living here.

Sure is nice of them to keep the mexicans stuck in a cramped, humid, no-AC bus for a few extra hours as a bit of punishment. Surely they aren't stupid enough to think the bus will just throw its doors open and let everyone have citizenship because it was temporarily blocked.

what pisses me off more is WTF is the government doing about it?
STOP LETTING THE LEFT FUCKING GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING
I thought Trump had a fucking spine.

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

make no mistake this is all about the mid-term elections, so the democrats can continue to feed the military industrial complex war machine and kill children

burgers are stupid

Same in Germany.

Trips decides how this all plays out.

Good

womp womp

government does nothing because it's filled with commie do-gooders pulled from kike controlled universities. elected representatives may pay lip service to anti-immigration platforms but it's the unelected employees and bureaucrats that hold all real power. same goes for the judges legislate from the bench.

What do they hope to accomplish?
This will just force them to divert the immigrants to federal and state penitentiaries with higher security and worse conditions.

that's not going to happen. ICE emprisons 30k people a day.

Jesus Campos has been cucking Trump with Melania. Their sex tape will be released 7/1/18.

Good. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

The dems are doubling down and are well organized
They're going to keep pushing this to get people's attention off FBI if report and more
This didn't appear until ig report came out
There's voting for midterm so the dems just need to stall this issue till then to get there party emotionally invested to go out to the polls
This will hurt them again though. Just shows they would rather support illegals then actual citizens to undecided voters

You are now aware why public executions used to be so frequent in human society. The law cannot work without fear

Take out all ILLEGAL immigrant CRIMINALS
~ and ~ sympathizers. ENOUGH!

You never see these people protesting the homelessness problem and opioid epidemic that impacts real Americans

welcome to the democrat party politics

seriously.
just idle the fuck through. these faggets are pussies none of them are going to get squished by a fucking bus

Attached: 1463033332075.jpg (403x389, 19K)

Attached: check.png (692x538, 807K)