Where is the current incarnation of artemis, someone of you has got to know

where is the current incarnation of artemis, someone of you has got to know.

Attached: Diane_de_Versailles_Leochares.jpg (800x1230, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_archery#Women's_events
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_archery#Women's_events

how would one know that?

>
>
yeah apparently i'm lucifer or hermes or something. don't know what i am. i'd appreciate talking to her so we can fix this situation.

they called me all sort of names already. it doesn't matter. i'm sure if it's really artemis she would appreciate talking to me.

>this serious of a messiah complex
you are just a bag of bones and flesh

I’m Bob Bobbington of Olympus.

FPBP

i am spirit aswell, so no. i also posess a great deal of knowledge. but, i need my full wisdom back.

Im right here, what do you need?

i freed her and suffered somewhat after that, so i need her help.

if that is really you. i would like to stay in contact with you. [email protected]

i would like to know how to get my full wisdom, astral projection abilities, etc, back. people are threatening my life. i freed you from your prison years ago.

if that was even real what happened.
i basically need my sanity back.

...so you call yourself an immortal? you know you are a mortal. same as me.

Alex Jones is able to comprehend animals like Trump. Is he Artemis or like Trump a lower life form? Oh wait, he made the Zeitgeist movie so he is a lower lifeform.

i can live forever if i choose to. life is suffering for me.

if we worked together, artemis, we could probably make this world a better place. life is a nightmare for me right now. maybe we can help eachother.

since people are threatening my life, i need to find my equipment.

why are you so quick to delude yourself? all evidence suggests you cannot live forever. you cant prove it. you see yourself aging.

can you imagine death?

well, it was worth a try, hopefully i'll get the help i need another time.
till we see eachother, venerable artemis.

Shiva, wtf you doing here? You were suposed to help me on the second coming, no wonder I got lost.

well i barely have any help, contact me and give me instructions then i might be able to help you, my emails in the thread.

You really don’t know?

Attached: 1E2870DA-0CDD-4DEF-9074-B30419CEFF16.jpg (560x336, 53K)

yes. have you stepped on an insect? the brain is destroyed. your brain is all you are.
chemical processes stop and you stop.
you know what it feels like to be unconscious
nothingness, it feels like you just hit the ground even if youve been there for several minutes

where's that argument supposed to lead us. similar things happen within a dream, you don't remember yet you were still alive.

look man how am i supposed to help you if i don't really receive any help myself. contact me now if you want this to work. i don't have my fucking telepathy. i basically can't do shit. someone shackled me.

first one was meant to this user.

look, i'm really too tired for arguing. who cares, you have your ideas i have mine.

except your ideas are "i am a greek/indian deity"
pretty sick to be honest

and your idea is materialism blabla.

i can remember and understand equations after a few seconds of looking at them. i'm beyond that.

>i can remember and understand equations after a few seconds of looking at them.
here's an easy one. what is it saying? i'll know if you reverse image search it.

Attached: 09-5-EPR-45.png (629x230, 20K)

you got me, i can memorize it but not sure what that ones actually supposed to represent. i could learn it if i bother to, but i don't care right now.

i guess absolute value of 4* (1/sqrt(2)) = 2 sqrt(2) is bigger than 2. with the upper one relating to the circle somehow, don't know how, i suppose i could figure it out. maybe i will when i bother to.

Attached: 16.jpg (7880x5623, 2.79M)

Attached: 15.jpg (9857x5326, 2.58M)

thanks maybe i'll be able to use it.

no problem.

Attached: 1.jpg (3379x2848, 1.32M)

i like those traditional dresses