The USSR was Humanities Greatest Creation

>b-but muh 40 million deaths in gulags

Yeah the 30s were rough but remember that was in the middle of a war and they couldn't afford to feed everyone. In the late 40s onwards prisoners in the USSR were given rights. They were tortured but not in a way of causing them physical harm. They were given medical treatment, food, and were even allowed to have sexual relations with people from the outside once a week. In fact the guards cared so much about prisoners that they would be forcefed if they refused to eat, a famous saying by Russian prison guards is "I'm going to keep you alive, until you die".

>b-but muh freeze speech

Free speech and debate were highly encouraged, just not things that could harm the USSR on an international scale. It was much like Rome in a sense, Rome encouraged debate among citizens but criticizing Rome was a big no - no

>muh-privacy

I never understood this argument since the right to privacy stems from pure primitive embarassment. You don't want someone seeing you naked because that's """private""" and thus you want """privacy""" from police coming into your home. USSR understands that this basic primitive desire needs to be sacrificed for the greater good

>m-muh breadlines
That was only for those that didn't work, anyone who wanted to work was payed with electricity and heating bills set at literally 3% of their salary. They had a wide variety of foods from state run grocery stores with the profits going back to the state to serve the people more.

Attached: USSR.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610779819.jpg (476x476, 86K)

good meme

Die you disgusting piece of genocidal shit.

The world most horrific cabal of Jews, Satanists and Sadists funded by Wall Street AND Berlin converged on Russia with a Democratic government and murdered tens of millions people, brought the whole country to its knees and promoted meme
minorities.

My great uncle fought for the Wehrmacht, and was part of Barbarossa. He ended up in Stalingrad and was one of the 5-6000 survivors. He was taken to the gulags in Siberia but escaped after the war and returned to Lebanon, knowing Europe was now in the hands of communist animals like you.

Have you ever heard of the Holodomor? A peacetime man-made famine that killed 7-12 million Ukrainians. Mabye decossackization? The state-mandated slaughter of Cossacks?

Go fuck yourself you commie nigger.

My grandfather used to do tons of business with the USSR when it became legal, he said they were the nicest most friendliest people he ever met (the bureaucrats making the business deceisions) and the people there were happy when he went. He said it was like a typical American suburb town but with strong industry and good jobs for everyone

It wasn't intentional, they needed that food during world war 2 to prevent Hiterlism from taking over Europe.

Daddy lied to you boyo. Go to Russian villages,you will find your beloved communism.

>dont blame the kulaks lets blame the soviet regime instead, top kek

>They were tortured but not in a way of causing them physical harm.
>Implying literal torture is somehow not bad when it's psychological instead of physical

>Free speech and debate were highly encouraged, just not things that could harm the USSR on an international scale. It was much like Rome in a sense, Rome encouraged debate among citizens but criticizing Rome was a big no - no
That's not free speech you retard. The ability to criticize the government is one of the things that absolutely needs to be protected.

>They had a wide variety of foods from state run grocery stores with the profits going back to the state to serve the people more.
Yeah, I'm sure.

Russias not communist anymore

>Implying literal torture is somehow not bad when it's psychological instead of physical
It was like GITMO torture. Stress positions (actually healthy for you as they provide a workout), waterboarding, and chair torture (strapped in an uncomfortable position for long periods of time). They are unpleasant but don't cause physical damage. Better than torture where they physically wound you

>That's not free speech you retard. The ability to criticize the government is one of the things that absolutely needs to be protected.
After communism runs the world maybe, but they had an agenda, and they couldn't have blabbing mouths screw that up

>Yeah, I'm sure.
Yeah they totally just ate bread every single day, totally. That's why there's still USSR ads for restaurants with as many things as there are in American stores.

>...couldnt afford to feed everyone...

So your saying that the ussr couldnt fufill the most basic primary requirement of a country and thats okay? Are you fucki g retarded?

>b8 taken

Attached: intimate-apparel-peter.png (202x360, 25K)

Russian villages are same as they were 40 years ago.
The same envious mindset, the same lack of ambition,the same culture of blame.
Communism is cancer of society, you are a 20IQ idiot to think it could possibly work.
I live in a country destroyed by communism,you have never seen it's damage.

>it's possible to feed 50 million people during a world war against the most powerful country in the world

Oh i get it, you're trolling, shit job.

That's because you were too fucking dumb to succeed even in communism, PATHETIC

>It was like GITMO torture.
>Implying that makes it okay

>After communism runs the world maybe, but they had an agenda, and they couldn't have blabbing mouths screw that up
>Implying this excuses anything

>Yeah they totally just ate bread every single day, totally. That's why there's still USSR ads for restaurants with as many things as there are in American stores.
That only accounts for half the statement I was responding too, retard, and the existence of restaurants with a variety of food in no way means that it was accessible to the same proportion of people as in America.

Troll thread

Attached: 1515891086782.jpg (900x660, 278K)

You're a 2/10 troll, only for getting me to respond.

Don't insult the glorious USSR then

You make good points on all except the right to privacy.
Remember what Snowden said, I don't have the exact quote but more or less was "Arguing you should give up your right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is like arguing you should give up your right to free speech because you have nothing to say".
It's not just a primitive reaction, it's also necessary to preserve freedoms.

Attached: 21.png (400x400, 339K)

Just keep proving my point, faggot.

I didn't understand Snowdens quote. Having nothing to say is temporary, i may have nothing to say but i will still support free speech since in the future i may have something to say. I have nothing to hide, and if i ever do in the future that's a problem that should be dealt with.

You proved me right bro, plus i responded to every single one of your points.

Germany did it. Italy did it. Japan did it. They all managed their infrastucture just fine. Your excuse is that the ussr had to many people? Thats not an excuse.

The ussr couldnt fufill basic needs. When will you fucking dipshits understand that its not okay to let people starve? Even in times of war.

The only way the ussr maintained itself was selling really good snake oil to its inhabitants. The lie of communism is so good that even 20 years after the fall of the ussr people still fall for it.

It was a US superweapon designed to kill communists.

>You proved me right
In what regard.

>plus I responded to every single one of your points

How does "Don't insult the USSR" have anything to do with anything I said, other than maybe the free speech bit?

Shit bait

Haha your too easy, just like the rest of your dirty hippy cumrades.

>internet debate wins +1

Bro, i responded to all your shitty arguments in a previous point. You responded back with nonsense.

>Implying that makes it okay
Yes it does

>Implying this excuses anything
Yes it does

>That only accounts for half the statement I was responding too, retard, and the existence of restaurants with a variety of food in no way means that it was accessible to the same proportion of people as in America.

I can easily win an internet debate with Jow Forums, like i just did.

>the commiefags superior intellect triumphs again, that liberal arts degree sure came in handy

Attached: giphy.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

And im sure your gender studies degree helped you out

In the 1930's(until 1939) the USSR only war was the Soviet-Jap war where it was skirmishes with the exception of one battle.

Whats funny is you commiefags forget that the "proletariat" is white bluecollar americans and nigger gangs in the hood.

You think that they are gonna let your parents keep the nice suburban house you grew up in? Or that xbox you have?

>the absolute state of snowflakes

Attached: 1AelPFp.png (960x952, 904K)

>mfw internet communists

Attached: url.jpg (1030x579, 132K)

My dad is an investment banker, as investment banking does not involve and "production" i do not count as bourgeois. Proletariets are anyone that works for someone else for a wage. This includes lawyers, accountants, bankers, stockbrokers, only those who the profits go to are the bourgoise under Marxist ideology.

You've never read any Russian lit from the actual prisoners who were in the Gulags, have you?

I read the Gulag Archieplego

Stop moral fagging, besides they deserved it

>My dad is an investment banker, as investment banking does not involve and "production" i do not count as bourgeois.
Look at the pilpul on this young one. He will grow up to be a great lawyer for the SPLC

Attached: happy.jpg (501x504, 63K)

I actually plan to be a corporate lawyer, ideally i'd like to write international trade agreements like TPP TISA and TIPA because after the populists rip them back up and the globalists get back in power big corporations are going to pay top dollar to have them re-written. Literally the least Jewish job in the world as it's promoting capitalism, big business, and trade, all conservative ideas.

Ok shlomo

Attached: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

Well my dad has worked for NASA for 30 years. He said the Soviet cosmonauts were so miserable, they didn't even know how to properly smile so everytime they were in a picture with American engineers/astronauts, they Americans all looked happy while the Ruskies looked constipated.

>"The least jewish job in the world is being a lawyer writing up international treaties promoting globalism."
You can't make this shit up

I can tell you firsthand, that communism is a repressive failure.

Nah. It had communism. Sorry.

Idi nachuy debil.