Commie Mexican presidential candidate wants to flood the U.S with migrants

>Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

>“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/62164

dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mexican-candidate-immigration-speech/

Attached: amlo.jpg (600x393, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slme8rTw254
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This man is threatening to invade our nation. He is an enemy of our state and of our people. He needs to be silenced. Hopefully someone in our border area militias will deal with this problem.

If he wins Trump also needs to address the issue by severely punishing Mexico. A renegotiation of NAFTA would devastate the Mexican economy.

There needs to be a zero tolerance policy in this across the board

That commie is senlie, just ignore him.
youtube.com/watch?v=slme8rTw254

Attached: 1508676582528.png (539x629, 222K)

>>“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world, who out of necessity are forced to leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

This is the REAL translation. Words matter, stop twisting words and meaning because that is what the leftist enemy does. His speech is still a shit soup of leftist buzzwords, but he DID NOT say "immigrants must leave their towns and find a life in the U.S". If you are going to criticize a leftist populist politician use their actual words - there is no need to sink down to their level because the TRUTH is our strongest weapon.

Attached: 1521789570992.jpg (456x384, 16K)

He should just flood the US with cocaine at lowest prices. Start an opium war against the Dolan. Happy customers always return.

Attached: 1521056780368m.jpg (1024x770, 81K)

left wants votes and the right wants cheap labor

Thats still pretty much a call for invasion. What in his country would necessitate leaving it for America and why wouldn’t he be more concerned with fixing those problems instead of sending people away?

>Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

>“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

This is what the GOP needs to campaign on for the midterms. His words are gold for getting out the anti-immigration vote.

he says "we will defend all the migrants IN the American continent" not "we're gonna make things better here so we dont have to go anywhere :)"

when you're defending someone within another country that sure sounds a lot like something to do with military force or aggressive economic policy

you're twisting words

The only flood it's this shitposting.

As much as I dislike LMAO for his delusions, he didn't say that, you are getting baited. He is merely advocating for defending the rights of immigrants (even tho they commited a crime by entering illegaly into your country) and that he wants to prevent that by raising the living standards of poor communities with gibs (another retarded solution). I'm voting for the independent candidate, Bronco, because he is the only decent one.

When he says "in the American continent" he wants to give refuge to immigrants form Central America and South America in Mexico.

Please do it I can't wait for Trump to react and DRIVE THEM OUT!

Imagine Baja Sur as an USAF bombing range, Cabo San Lucas a pure American beach, Tamaulipas knocked down to make American 'lumber' and Mexico City a test site for bioweapons. All the surviving beaners can be sent down to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

No it isn't. Saying you defend the people "who out of necessity are forced to leave their towns and go to the U.S" is NOT the same as saying "immigrants MUST go to the US!". Stop twisting words like a fucking PHARISEE. If you are gonna criticize this old commie fuck stop spreading fake news like their side does because then you murky the waters.
Then criticize him on this, instead of using a wrong translation because thats what CNN does when they "edit" recordings and splice them to say something they didnt.

Attached: 7be987987.jpg (654x862, 106K)

except the OP literally says what you posted so wtf are you talking about you blind bat

Fucking newfaggots with no reading comprehension. Go back and read my correct translation which is not what OP posted. Words and meaning matter.

Just a reminder that PRI is involved in the NXIVM cult.
Some interesting stuff linking to Meade here

And the funny thing is that AMLO's party is basically a reskinned version of the PRI, kek.

And Anaya is a money laundering bastard.
Mx is fucked

I say we beat Mexico to the punch and invade their northern territories with armed militias

True, all of the candidates are involved in shit. I've heard that even Bronco responds to private interests to some extent, but I don't live on the north so I can't confirm.