Why do people invest in crypto currency like shitcoin?

why do people invest in crypto currency like shitcoin?

Attached: bitcoin.png (500x500, 14K)

no need to work

Bought in 2013. Life is so good.

The illusion of free money without work will never not fool people.

Because you make threads like this and it's the future whether you like it or not.

THE BANK DIES THIS YEAR.

DEBT RESET.

CURRENCY RESET.

PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

you know there's a forum for bitcoin talk but to make things short just HODL

Binance Coin BNB. The people who survived the gold bust were the ones selling shovels.

hype

I was with Bitcoin from the beginning. I remember the push to make it legit. Every day new stores would adopt it and people would cheer. Felt like a legit movement. Than autists and wall street types came in once it had some worth and no longer was it about getting it to be legitimate but it was about how much money it is worth so they can flip it for fiat. All Jow Forums threads are like this. It's sad, because this is what the world needs but greedy autists ruined it.

Attached: image.jpg (500x378, 172K)

Virgin nocoiner btfo

Attached: tgf7eqzpgk201.png (2014x1170, 453K)

cause i made over 15,000 last year with a 850 investment, thats prob why

i use to pay goods without paying taxes so my government canĀ“t run more dysgenic programs.

Distributed ledger protocols are the future. If you can't see that, don't buy in. But it's gonna happen with or without your 50 cents.

Mods, delete this thread now.

Attached: Stop it.png (1000x581, 717K)

You pay real money for digits in the cloud.
One day your bitcoin exchange is "404."
Who did you give your money to?
Who do you even call to report the theft?
What jurisdiction has the authority to investigate this?
Good luck.

only idiots invest in crypto. PEOPLE use it to buy things that are safer to buy anonymously.

>one day

Not anymore plebe

Because the Jews tricked them into thinking this huge scam was a wise "investment." LOL

I hodl and buy gh/s that generates me crypto. So fuck money, governments and elitists with their churches. Jesus would be a Satoshi Nakamoto.

>lgbt flag
u mad cause u don't understand investing
sage all homo threads

Attached: Sonicwut.jpg (394x298, 30K)