BREAKING NEWS: John McAfee POISONED

‘Incompetent enemies’: John McAfee blasts ‘poisoning’ attempt from his hospital bed (PHOTOS)

John McAfee says he has survived an attempt on his life after his “enemies” tried to poison him.
The cybersecurity pioneer made the startling claim on Twitter and shared images of himself lying in a hospital bed covered in tubes.
“My enemies managed to spike something that I ingested,” McAfee wrote. “However, I am more difficult to kill than anyone can possibly imagine. I am back.”

rt.com/usa/430643-mcafee-poisoning-attempt-enemies/

Attached: John McAfee.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaspersky.com/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/the-obscure-legal-drug-that-fuels-john-mcafee.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B...but muh anti virus

>drink way too much one night
>get taken to hospital
>"I was poisoned!"

Based computer man

with mcafee poisoned and the bogs arrested btc in in pure darkness , but only in the darkness you can see the stars and you need them to go to calculate your orbit to get to the moon

>McAfee wrote. “However, I am more difficult to kill than anyone can possibly imagine. I am back.”

Cringe.

The kikes had enough of his goy'ing

Attached: WP_20180327_036.jpg (3552x2000, 1.03M)

blacked

Attached: lmao.png (612x573, 375K)

>Disguise self as nurse
>Administer AIDS through IV
>Whisper McAfee cannot update your software, please pay subscription fee

What the fuck, ancap?!

Attached: crying loli pink hair dcce8d65.gif (276x252, 585K)

>the bogs arrested
gonna need a quick rundown on this

Attached: 1485555198652.jpg (640x678, 137K)

My sides! :)

guy probably made it up for some publicity

watch for a new mcafee venture launching soon

He's a fucking degenerate and a race-mixer. Basically your average (((libertarian))).

Attached: 1481360056831.jpg (1899x1079, 477K)

well it worked since the fucker is still alive

Pulse ox 93 on pure oxygen

Possible tachycardia

Blood pressure 152 over 91

AED pads on his chest

Dude had a boring old heart attack from his poor like style.

>Everyone wants me dead, bruh
T.Schizo

Attached: 599f6e213a650d40433a571f518de462.jpg (743x583, 103K)

This
>70 year old alcoholic and drug addict
>”I wuz poisoned and shit”

What happened?

he claims poisoning?

>blacked
in that case FUCK HIM
let him die from that poisoning, fucking traitor.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN,.png (457x480, 29K)

>poison
>virus

tech guru turned guru guru turned cult leader turned jungle dictator turned crazy old man yelling at clouds had a bum ticker.

>What happened?
he got blacked actually...

Yeah, liked the guy though.
To rare to die.

I bet a thousand circumcised Negress clits it was her tho.
Poison is the typical female weapon of choice.
Wifey want´s the inheritance NOW!

muh bitcoins

well...is he wrong though? Alcohol is a toxin and someone served it to him...

>nigger
>retard

desperate for attention

I bet she poisoned him

This is what you get for voting Democrat, kiddos.

Fuck you, shitcoins are awesome. You're just jelly.

What did he mean by this

I don't know

but only rural fags voted for trump

all city people voted for hillary

McAffee Antivirus.
The original one, he made it then sold it and had nothing anymore to do with the piece of shit program.
Nobody cares tho and every moron thinks he´s still writing that crap.

Hard to take his word for it when the dude spent most of his life tripping his balls off.

What did he mean by this

Someone didn't like the adware

Attached: 1529698270119m.jpg (1024x993, 70K)

or this...LOL
>blacked

john looks pretty restful there. Reminds me that I need to get more sleep. We cannot save the white race if we don't go to bed and get our rest. Goodnight lets find out about this in the morning.

virus in latin = poison
Newfag read more.

btw, nice try kaspersky.com/

I wouldn't doubt that some sketchy Belizian niggas want this man dead. He basically murdered his millionaire neighbor and held the entire country of Belize hostage back in 2011. He even payed the local whores to come to his mansion and shit on his chest. He's a true man of culture.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518936598514.gif (256x256, 691K)

>“My enemies managed to spike something that I ingested
through the nose, I would bet

Is this true?! I can't believe I never heard of it.

Attached: 1524100672160.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

>However, I am more difficult to kill than anyone can possibly imagine. I am back.
he's just fucking around again, the guy who made Mcafee absolutely despises Mcafee

maybe the families of some of his murder victims actually did try to take him out

Yes, look up his documentary on netflix.

Literally none of this suggests myocardial infarction. You fucking brainlett.

All new computers will have a one month free trial of new Mcafee Anti-poison software.

Won't stop you from getting poisoned but it'll help you spend 29.99 a month after the trial expires.

(((Krugman)))
(((Stiglitz)))
(((Yellen)))
(((Furman)))

All Keynesians and kikes, we can play this game all the time.

Yeah he is a pretty fucked up guy, former alcoholic then went down to Belize to cook "bath salts"
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/the-obscure-legal-drug-that-fuels-john-mcafee.html

Why would someone back a venture by a guy with antivirus software worse than windows defender?
>Ingested his own antivirus

I always find his shitty software on my mum's computer, idk how it gets there she definately doesn't install it on purpose. Hope he dies for exploiting the elderly like that.

He's taken too much drugs.

>Shitcoins

Entirely appropriate considering McAfee is into having women shit into his mouth.

>Hope he dies
He will. We all will. But he is not why McAfee is crapware today. It was cutting edge stuff when it came out, then when his company was acquired he lost control of how they marketed it, but it still was his name tied to the bastard thing. What a curse.

Here's his own personal video on how to uninstall the software that bears his name:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

Attached: IMG_4114.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

Without details, I'm guessing the "poison" might have something to do with his penchant for experimental, recreational drug use.

mate I honestly think his firm was writing half the malicious code out there in the early days.
Also this guy has a fuckton of enemies.
He killed a brit expat in Belize because he complained that his shitbulls were not on dog leads and were scaring people on the beach(his house was on the beach).
He also drugged and raped an american woman who didnt want to work for him anymore, the bitch went lesbian afterwards.
This guy is a cunt.
He also paid prostitutes to shit in his mouth...

I'm not saying he's a paragon of virtue, but was pointing out he's not the guy trying to trick little old ladies into buying a shit AV product.

I hope he fixes his shit. He has an eye for talent and basically funded a neat little dark net project called DemonSaw that will be useful for chantards

Dude, seriously fuck you you sub-human slime.
Day of the rope is for people like you.

>Bath salts
Wtf did I just watch.

I dont dislike him, but he is a cunt.

I thought the guy poisoned his dogs, which is why they suspected him or his girlfriend of killing the Brit neighbor.

actually i think you're right...

the dude has like no power, he's just an independent voice.

Antiviruses are code for CIA spyware

Attached: B40F7091-714C-4CFB-BA4F-6C6BB48B3D61.jpg (750x794, 268K)

You obviously don't know much about him. I daresay you glow in the dark.

Are you real?

>Drink
You mean snorting cocaine

What does it suggest then?

>Are you real?
YES I'M.
He is the same as that piece of shit DeNiro.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN.png (457x480, 35K)

umm why dont anti viruses work?
They just scan your HD for .exe and other files that contain well known malicious code right?

pic why dont they work now?

Because Cyprus belongs to the TURKS
Malaka

original flying dutchman

And yet Kaspersky is nearly banned in the US while all others are still for sale. Makes you think.

Attached: glow_nigger.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

His insight into blockchain tech used as a mechanism for recording everyday action is scary and accurate. One of the biggest current redpills out on the inter-webs right now

A long time ago maybe this is how they worked. These days they use several methods, most common one is to create a virtual sandbox and execute the code being scanned inside of it. The virus scanner then attempts to figure out what the code is doing and from that determines whether it's a virus or not.

Try bit defender, that shit works so well it's astounding.

It was the Kaspersky goons. Jackie Chan is compromised

Attached: 1456773204766.png (799x379, 406K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Alcohol poisoning.