I've noticed /V/ is highly against us. How do we uncuck them?

I've noticed /V/ is highly against us. How do we uncuck them?

Attached: V_2009_Intertitle.png (624x352, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/SNEsCyc9quBFUOYZUNM1Ig/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave the other boards alone, retard.

They just want to play their games. They don't want politics. Right-winged or otherwise.

You don't.
The more you push, the more they push back.

>gaymers
playing kill sim wondering why they don't have real friends

Attack Sony and their fans. A lot of the hatred towards us is coming from Sony shills who work in West Los Angeles and get paid to post online to push Sony’s pro gay and SJW agenda

Fuck off shill

The 80’s television series?

/v/ is making fun of us again

Attached: 1525494668698.png (291x344, 98K)

Are they really? Don't they constantly shitpost about diversity and SJW bullshit being pushed unto them via videogames?

OP is a clever V fag testing the waters, acting as one of us.

Stop acting like you guys are above playing video games, that’s it. /v/ has your exact same ideals but you push them around by telling them they can’t enjoy “degenerate” hobbies.

That's the thing. They don't want any politics in their games.

nu-/v/ is irrelevant. Let it go.

Every time I talk about how cucked video games are now, they tell me to fuck off to Jow Forums. They shoot the messenger all the time.

They hate Jow Forums because we have retards here who constantly invade other boards pushing political discussion where it doesn't belong.

Attached: img.png (1056x869, 39K)

Some of them can’t accept that their hobby is being taken away from them. Sometimes they get mad because they know it’s all true.

I post about this stuff sometimes and I've never once been told to go back to pol. Have you tried explaining your ideas without memes and buzzwords?

Attached: 1526788834221.png (473x496, 174K)

/v/ is just Jow Forums-lite

> How do we uncuck them?
"How do we uncuck" might be the better question to ask you gaylords

Or maybe we understand it's capitalism, and not le joos and essjaydoubleyous conspiracy theories?

This The vidya studios are pink-pilling them as we speak.

They just don't like pushy faggots. Back in the Jack Thompson era, they had Right-wingers telling them that they needed to stop playing violent video games. Then later on, they had Left-wingers telling them that they needed to stop playing sexist video games. Now we're back to Right-wingers telling them to stop playing degenerate video games, or just to stop playing video games in general because the entire hobby is degenerate. /v/ is filled with le radical centrists because of people trying to beat them over the head with their political views when they're just trying to enjoy their hobby.

fpbp

Make an open-world game based on the Conan univer...oh wait.

This.

Then again that rage at anything.

Attached: 1525177323249.jpg (834x1826, 590K)

Goymers are fucking slave to video game industry

Jow Forums is full of legitimate retards, so it's only natural.

>/V/

Attached: 1f2c3fa13a817b7c815c1de6740e07d1b688819d28cab7bfb7ffbc5950913d94.png (392x574, 273K)

>/v/ is filled with le radical centrists
so they literally have no strong beliefs?

What are you talking about? /v/ and Jow Forums are best frens.

Attached: 79EAEE1E-9AE0-4A51-98E1-32F6742ED4A9-10063-00006115EA87AB6F.png (1066x558, 63K)

Because it reminds them how dependant they are to goyming industries. It reminds them that they have pretty much waste their early teenage days on goyming instead of going out and picking up girls or to find a job .

/a/ and /v/ aren't buddies anymore

They think "both sides are just as bad"

blame the idiots/falseflaggers that go over there and Jow Forumspost shit that's minimally related to the thread they're posting it in.

this

This /v/ posters are bunch of retards who have never left their parents basement

This is why everyone hates Jow Forums

while Jow Forums is a bunch of retards being too proud of themselves for leaving their parents' basement

/v/'s just filled with newfags who don't understand that nigger and faggot have been go to insults on this site since it's inception. Any time someone upsets them the only thing they can say is "g-g-go back to Jow Forums", what they don't realise is that Jow Forums and /v/ have been /nu-b/ for years.

You stop playing fucking videogames and you ignore people that do because theyre politically irrelevant

the most boring board ever
fuck them

Have you ever realized you're Canadian

>SJW bullshit
They hate it when it's political/ideological propaganda. And it absolutely is propaganda a lot of the time. It doesn't fit in the game, it's forced, it's patronizing, there's no intelligence or depth to it. It shouldn't have been in the game. No one should have been paid for this.
But if a game has SJW stuff and it fits in the game, it's not propaganda, and there's some artistic or intellectual merit to it, they'll love it.
/v/ is probably mostly left-leaning, pro-free market, and a lot of them probably getting conflicted about their socially liberal views as they're getting older and see the problems that a lack of order causes for everyone in the real world (i.e., with real people, not semi shut-in nerds who are not going to cause any problems to begin with and just want to be left alone). Problem is that this kind of rational, moderate left (that used to be pretty much the default mindset on the Internet) is being subverted pretty hard.

Attached: 12831237111.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

> identity politics based around which board you frequent or hobby you have

wew lad

/v/ is just filled with underaged b&s and newfags

You do know /v/ is infested with nothing but viral marketers and horrible wojak edits for years now right?

Attached: 114243242432.png (753x898, 1.28M)

Get back to Jow Forums you dickless embarrassment to your ancestors.

Nothing but a bunch of boy loving twink basedaboys in that place.
Throw away your childish toys cunts
Fuck nu-Jow Forums

> me, an adult

No, /v/ is filled with people that want nothing to do with politics.

>nothing but viral marketers
it actually gets kinda comical
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/SNEsCyc9quBFUOYZUNM1Ig/

/v/ poster here
Seems that you incels are not aware that women saved the west in ww2

Attached: 612.jpg (271x377, 20K)

>incels
Wrong board retard

unironically reddit/resetera/tumbler invading /v/

The SJW movement really got going in the video game industry.

The industry embraced diversity quotas and progressive inclusive policies. There were multitudes of threads about this since 2012 and still are.

The decline of video games and the rise of the left and its stranglehold on video games leads me to strongly believe that Jow Forums and /v/ are of the same coin. Many of us came from /v/ and other boards because of the state of things.

People were always saying fag and nigger on xbox. What do you think happens when you try to quell those sentiments en masse?

you sure?

Yes.

Attached: 82371231145.jpg (750x520, 72K)

Yes, is that-a way, people just think Jow Forums is incel because we joked about that faggot commie shooter.

>wrong board
>literally the board that complains about woman being roasties

Attached: 1529690206951.jpg (808x773, 95K)

As opposed to Jow Forums who say all women are roasties. Calling slags slags doesn't make you incel, kiddo.

Majority of them are still mostly "leave me alone with politics", which I respect

there's clearly an influx of tumblr refugees there though, and they're VERY vocal if they don't like something
and the occasional troll playing both sides of course

This, it's a sad state of affairs when people fall for such weak bait.

They, and I used to be one of them, don't want politics in games.
They want to leave their beliefs at the door and unwind playing videogames.

The RQ is a serious sociopolitical topic.

Attached: 1525392292350.jpg (246x246, 19K)

/v/ hates all politics
Most of them would have Jow Forums tier beliefs though, they just don't want it posted on /v/

Respect their decision

Understandable. They are people who hide themselves in childish hobbies to endure life and rather avoid responsibility then engage in it. And i like videogames, but at least i'm honest.

I know a dude who's literally an incel with asperger's and he loves Jow Forums

>implying Jow Forums and Jow Forums don't share the same posters
If you weren't incels you wouldn't care so much about chads and niggers fucking roasties though. But good luck with your state enforced gfs.

This. The best way to turn regular people off from your political stance is to inject it into their lives constantly. Leave them alone.

We lament the state of the modern women, that of the "party every night till I hit the wall" type, that doesn't mean all women are shit or that we're incapable getting pussy like Jow Forums

/a/ died

> chads and niggers fucking roasties though
Stop with the Jow Forums speak faggot

Oh fuck off, "strong beliefs" are the reason society goes to shit every few decades. Letting yourself be consumed by an ideology to the point where you're going to enforce it on the rest of humanity is about as degenerate as it gets, as it means - to become that person - you have to sacrifice your own personhood to become an instrument of "the platform". If refusing to take sides in an argument between a Jow Forumslack who wants to round up and gas the negroes and some psychotic cunt with dyed neon green hair who wants all men to castrate themselves is having "no strong beliefs", then maybe not having any strong beliefs is the best outcome for humanity.

I didn't say you weren't capable. I'm saying Jow Forums is basically Jow Forums because you share the same posters.

>If you weren't incels you wouldn't care so much about chads and niggers fucking roasties though
I don't though, i care more about the epidemic of men giving up on being men and cuttng their cock and balls off to avoid responsibility. Slappers always existed, widespread faggotry is a relatively new problem that's getting worse by the day, and that can and will have a negative affect on our society.

/v/ is fine, besides having some POZed mods, but pretty much every board does at this point.

it's /a/ that's become the degenerate sjw shithole. like it was never redpilled, but it's basically a leftist tranny-filled shithole atm. haven't watched anime seriously (besides muh nazi lolis) in like 4 years but i like to check up on the place every now and then.

pure fucking shit

> le "ugh modern women"

This

you can't
they're bleeding heart libfags
/thread

Because subtlety has worked so well for social justice warriors over the past three decades.

neofag survivors fiddling on their xboxes? screw em

I don't care about your opinion though. The fact is a lot of incels just so happen to be Jow Forumstards. Denying the overlap is delusional.

Attached: centrist-history-2-0be.jpg (799x792, 98K)

>go back to Jow Forums

It is those comments that brought me here from other boards. I kept seeing redpilled comments I agreed with. The replies kept saying "go back to Jow Forums. So I decided to see what was on Jow Forums. All of a sudden I realized I wasn't crazy and it was OK to have the beliefs I was hiding from all my friends/co-workers.

Who knows how many lurkers are steered here by people saying to go back to Jow Forums. That's how I found this place.

Lol typical beta male cuck response. Say hi to your wife's son for me. Numale basedboy

Attached: 61%.png (547x626, 18K)

What part of /v/ don’t you understand, they don’t want politics in video games.
They don’t want Jow Forums going in and telling them how they’re all cucks and calling everyone a fucking shill for disagreeing. That derails threads into political shitposting.

You all like to think of yourself as some wise educator and everyone else the uneducated masses, when the most you do is hope in a thread, call out SJW and how their cucked degenerate hobby is dying and shit up the thread. You don’t convince anyone and just make them angry

>I'm saying Jow Forums is basically Jow Forums because you share the same posters.
No, we don't.
At best, or worst, we have some overlap due to agreeing on some issues, even if just barely.
That's like saying Jow Forums is basically /v/ because they share the same posters.
Or /mu/
Or /po/
You get the point.

That's not a fact at all that's your view that just so happens to be wrong. Any retard can see that Jow Forums and incel ideals are not the same. There may be some, but to think Jow Forums is an incel board is fucking retarded. Incels are degenerate, no Jow Forumsack would deny that.

>we want free money
>we want good jobs without qualifications
>pay for our kids
>don't arrest us for crimes
>we will riot if you fight back
>do't you dare point out that we commit over 7X more violent crime than any other race

Yeah they only want civil rights

Don't care.

Attached: 1528877762348.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>lurk in /v/
>SJWs are called out for ruining games almost every thread
>"left wing"

>t. leftist who capitalizes /v/ and wants to start intra board war

pol dont compose its self well noimsayin n word is old

Incels are predominantly right-wing.

Attached: download.jpg (208x242, 5K)

trump is old

Nobody about /v/irgins gaymer incels and their stupid vidya

Jow Forums is nothing like Jow Forums

Jow Forums promotes being a neet, never having kids, never leaving mom's basement.

Jow Forums promotes being skilled/educated and creating a family. Jow Forums promotes being a productive and law abiding member of society.

We make an awesome pol game with My General Pinochet as the main character.

Incels are just an advanced version of “right wingers” who trolls libtards on Twitter epic style. Jow Forums is a mess but all agree on hating Jews and blacks, even the Jews and the blacks here hate them

>Incels are predominantly right-wing.
Last one wasn't, no one on the right would wear a commie pin.