Why do rock musicians keep killing themselves?

Also, do you think Vinnie killed himself? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? Why don't more stupid nig nog rappers kill themselves?? Dark fucking times lads.

Attached: Vinnie_Paul_Abbott.jpg (1280x620, 68K)

Attached: image.jpg (885x890, 369K)

There old and nobody is fucking them anymore just for being famous.

Please explain how this is cringe. A legend is dead.

Could be any number of reasons but it's usually related to drugs or money. I just want to see pics of the scene/body. Still waiting on those Anthony Bourdain pics btw.

Attached: 23fcf9e42bbbab94.png (800x600, 84K)

They said he died in his sleep, fuckface. More likely than not, the years of heavy drinking and being a fatso is what killed him, probably apnea related not sleep-suiciding. Vinnie was a tremendous drummer, there’s not too many out there that could match his swagger and stank he put on a drum beat and he will be missed.

illuminanti had him killed

>Why don't more stupid nig nog rappers kill themselves
Because someone usually kills them before the drugs start to wear off and the comedown hits.

He lived in Vegas so it’s not out of the question.

Glad to hear that, he seemed pretty happy to me. Yeah his drumming was iconic. That southern heavy side of metal, less speed and more balls. He could shred when he wanted to though.

Usually with these big visible personalities offing themselves it's safe to assume they're fleeing justice. Only thing is, a lot of musicians are actually on the other side of that fight, so it's hard to say. Not sure why so many Light Warriors become musicians. I would have thought politicians, but I guess it's the next best thing.

Attached: image.jpg (680x510, 381K)

If you read Rex Brown’s book, in between all the blowing himself he does, he badmouths vinnie quite a bit. Not sure why he disliked the man so much. Hard to take Rex’s word in the book when he came off as a cunt as much as he did in his own writing.

Judaism

who?

Rappers are life-hardened men, who literally came from the bottom of the society and make something for themselves, unlike these rockers who came from middle class families and ended up overdosing. Faggot rockers can't handle real life hardship, that's why they're offing themselves

It's a bit unrelated, but did you hear about how bad Slayer fucked over their original drummer? (brain farting his name at the moment)

They signed him into some shit contract, where he was making like 50g a year while the band got stupidly rich. I happen to be a former metal drummer myself.... metal musicians tend to not have as much respect for drummers, especially in the age of pro-tools, drumkit from hell, drum machines.

It's why I can appreciate older metal like Pantera more, and just older music in general. The drummer, and the rest of the band used to play a bigger role.

Gwen Steffani used to be No doubt..... people used to know the names of the bass player and drummer, now it's just all about the front man... who is usually some nig Rapper or Chad DJ

Rockstars are a bunch of alcoholic losers too. Disgusting lifestyle they lead and anyone who worships them here is not right wing. Phil Anselmo gets a pass.

Attached: image.jpg (287x285, 46K)

Wow you are so fucking clueless.

Attached: Tyga the spoiled rich faggot.jpg (500x669, 56K)

Dave Lombardo?

Also drummers are very respected in death metal circles, especially technical death metal.

That’s sad because a metal band especially is only as good as their drummer. If your drummer stinks the whole band sounds like garbage.
>t. Bass player for the past 20 something years.

Because their contract is up

Attached: bargain.jpg (620x350, 24K)

Drugs are bad kids. But they sure are fun.

Attached: 1465363179077.jpg (1000x963, 203K)

No one cares. Vinnie was degenerate alcoholic and junkie, just as the rest of Pantera. Also their last good album was Power Metal.

Attached: 1529613088234.jpg (500x568, 131K)

There are tons of young hot chicks who listen to rock to be cool and would fuck any of them in a instant.
Back to OPs question, they are probably depressed being in old mans body, while clinging to past glory and doing sellout tours.

I played in a band at a reasonably high level a few years back. Some of you might have heard of us. We were doing well enough that I made enough money to live comfortably by myself in a two bedroom in San Francisco. I never met anybody who was playing Rock for real at a higher level that didn't have serious issues.

Attached: 1524776425393.jpg (640x640, 162K)

I think he died of burgers and drugs, dude was never healthy

Are there people that play any kind of music at a higher level and don't have any serious issues?
Also now I want to know what was your band called.

who?

There's no reason not to kill yourself while commies exist. That's the sad truth of all things.

Only there are no 'things', because having things implies having property. A thing which is completely illegal in commieland.

>payed for a two bedroom apartment in San Fran with music

As a drummer of 15 years, you are a fucking legend in my eyes. Paying bills with music doesn't come easy. I think my mistake was playing metal... but I'm still out there doing other things. Focusing more on alt-rock, groove driven music now.

Suicide requires depression, which requires self-awareness, empathy, and intelligence. Therefore, no rappers get depressed. Lower primates do not commit suicide either.

who dat

yeah, right now all the celebs are dying off and the new ones are boooooring.i just rewatch alien, or watch animoo or clint eastwood

more like, the illiterati, heh

>I think my mistake was
Your mistake was not making EDM or being black and making hip-hop music.

Attached: 1457841738590.jpg (636x781, 75K)

>I never met anybody who was playing Rock for real at a higher level that didn't have serious issues.
Most people in general have serious issues, why do you think there's an ever growing opioid epidemic and everyone and their fucking mother is on antidepressants?

I don't know. Sometimes folk bands would open for us, and maybe they were ok, but they were so Fucking dorky we never partied with them, that is the only other genre I was close to.

It does not, me and the singer would hammer the scene almost every day and night to get our names out there and get girls to come to our shows. If you can convince a girl to come, you get far more people at your show because girls will always bring a friend, and put it on social media. And if guys know girls will be there, then they will be there too.

no they aren't most of them larp as well today. does this mean everyone poor is automaticaly just? go and join the taliban, or even better, larp for independent baluchistan.

Yeah, nowdays you can't live on playing metal, even if your band is successful and known in metal world.
Recently I started thinking about creating group that makes cloud rap or some shit, just to make some money without much effort.

Did he kill himself? Oh man. F

Attached: B1A2CA31-AC7E-4F2A-B2B1-3C97F101B22A.jpg (793x786, 63K)

Yeah. I was in a tech death band that played the house of blues, toured, played summer slaughter.... we weren't famous by any means, but we were on the road to bigger and better things.

I just couldn't fucking afford to do it anymore, and all of the each coast old money spoiled rich kids just gave me sideways glances, and decided that I'm not a professional, because I don't want to grind away my life making minimum wage so I can pay to play music that ruins my life.

Not to mention with the sound replacement technology the way it is, half the drummers can't even play the shit that they ((((recorded))) anymore.

You're absolutely right.

How?! Fucking Ice T who's as old as the Abe Lincoln is still alive. His songs, the n word was negro, and this Faggot are an heroing themselves like a flies
> depression
> stronk

Nigga, rappers are redpilled at life and despite the bullshit they rap about, they lead pretty decent life, which is not what Rocker degenerate weak fat fags an able to do.

Also, you are a fat retard

>cue pic of Drake sucking a dick with a giant load on his face

Pantera was great and unabashedly Southern. Great music to grow up with in the Deep South.

He lived in Arlington you stupid nigger. I use to see him and dimebag in deep ellum all the time.

>dying in your sleep

That's usually code for "shot too much heroin, fell asleep and didn't wake up."

He was found dead at his home in Vegas you stupid bitch. Read the news. Dime has been dead for 10 years. People move houses. You cunt.

ODing on heroin is easily the most pussy way to kill yourself

Go and cry an overweight landwhale deceased cunt, you pleb fuck.

> Muh Roockkk muuusssyk

>do you think Vinnie killed himself?
stfu retard, he was fat for like 40 years straight. it was probably a heart attack

Drake is fake, but still too real for rock fags

BOOT TO THE KOOL

>not choking on one's own vomit
Goddamned musician these days have no class.

Rock musicians are smarter because they are.... musicians. Rappers just get raped by producers and recite degenerate propaganda written by CIA ghost writers.

Take it easy Azim. You’re outnumbered here. I understand your allegiance to the rap world. The savages in your country exhibit much of the same behavior. Even cousin fucking.

>overweight landwhale
>posting this at some anonymous Serb
u mad, lol

Sounds like a pretty comfy way to go DESU, if you're gonna off yourself you might as well float out of this mortal coil on a cloud of cotton candy.

Not mutually exclusive though.

>Why do rock musicians keep killing themselves?
That's part of their job.

drugs fill an empty person with more emptiness. he probably just realized he should be drumming inside a moon colony

>be rock star
>spend your whole life doing drugs and degenerate shit
>get old
>it catches up with you
>you are now a middle aged man with the health of an 80 year old because of all the cocaine and hookers
>commit suicide

>Why don't more stupid nig nog rappers kill themselves?
Niggers can't come to the realization that their life sucks.

>killing themselves?

Last time I checked, some tweaked out ex marine KILLED his brother on stage back in 2004.

LORD VOLDEMORT!! These are all fake deaths, do you sheeple's really believe the media this hard?

They're all fake guy. All of them took the D more than once to be where they are at.

No, he didn't kill himself. He most likely died from either alcohol related shit from years of abuse, or he's another fentanyl victim. If he was gonna kill himself, it would've been right after Dime got smoked

this. on a related note, i fully expect axl rose to live to a normal age

Fish swimming in a swamp don't know anything else.

Drake is a literal kike that came from a wealthy family, he's the fakest faggot out there. Rock is for white people so i get why you don't like it.

Attached: Andy James.png (860x861, 532K)

They know too much.

None of them are dying, it's all hoax deaths. The news is just a retarded freemason circus for the masses.

I sincerely hope that all (((men))) who listen to drake willingly realize how gay it makes them.

off the top of my head, No Doubt is Tony Kanal, Adrian Young, Guitarface, Gwen, and formerly her brother Eric

you're right about drummers though, we're totally replaceable at all times. That's why I learned how to write songs. Can't kick out the dude who writes all the good shit

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (309x353, 46K)

the bass player in No Doubt is the 7th richest bass player of all time. he's made about $50-70 million.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I didn't know. RIP Vinnie. Oh man. Fuck. Say hi to Dime for me, may you fuckers keep shredding for all eternity together. Thanks for the memories bros. *raises glass*

Where is Les Claypool on this list?

Pantera, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Van Halen, REM, Stone Temple Pilots... all white guys in their 50s or 60s now, in 30 years' time, nobody will ever remember those bands, white music at this point in time in America is almost a thing of the past, as the general backlash against white males in society grows with the SJW movement, and as the removal of white Statues from public places, the radical far-left will be working to remove white art (music) from the public sphere

much like the muslims overseas go around ripping down statues and pyramids, the radical far-left will be doing that on a much larger scale over the next 30 years, as they seize more power in society, they already do it with the big tech websites, they simply just delete/ban white conservatives

must have a piece of the songwriting credit, plus he boned prime Gwen

Attached: gwen.jpg (661x1000, 90K)

It's almost like hedonism is unsustainable and you don't want to live when the party is over.

that's life, better having done it banging groupies and swilling Jack than working like a douche and shitting your pants for twenty extra years of chronic illness

Attached: bass3.png (347x344, 237K)

> did he kill himself
No, it was either a heart attack for being a meatloaf or a heroin overdose. This is one musician death that was not suspicious.

>implying God isn't behind the human garbage taking itself out

Damn RIP
Up there with dime now

>wildly appropriate flag
switching now

Attached: 1525810400633.jpg (475x356, 29K)

Look this dumb fuck. Tell me a rocker who's millionaire? Or even close to the wealth of Jay-z, Puff Daddy, Kanye or Eminem. Rock fags snort all of the tiny shit they made then off themselves, cause of shame. Fuck off idiot

Yes Drake is faker than fake
> Rock is for white people
Kek! The only music white people can truly claim is that classic Mozart fossil shit. Any other sort of music is invented by fucking black people.

Better to burn out than fade away

Pantera was a fourth rate band but it is sad when people die

Rock is for edgy depressed teenagers, and old fags who stuck that angst teenage phase. Get the fuck outta here with 50's Boomer crap

>Better to burn out than fade away
this guy gets it, fuck being old

Attached: 86130630.jpg (3600x2358, 984K)

Not that it matters but Paul McCartney is worth more than any dirty ape rapper while also being 10x more talented. Any sort of music is invented by white people as niggers didn't know what they were doing outside of making chanting sounds and stomping on the ground.

Stop embarrassing yourself meme flag pussy.

>muh green pieces ub paper, gibs me dat wheit boi

wow, fascinating....

Attached: 0%says.png (640x550, 235K)

life is shit

He never did heroin fool that was Phil

When you get on stage and the show starts, there happens something. The artist releases an X amount of energy. It circulates the audience and then returns to the artists by a factor Y which is the the number of people in the audience.

After the show the artist IS pumped with energy. As a rule physics that energy needs to go somewhere. Alcohol and drugs are very simple way to burn it. It is crazy what goes on in the bus.

Now, when the artists have done this a number of years, their body and mind starts to fall apart. They MUST quit either drinking or drugs OR being a performing artist. When they give up drugs, the shows start to become less energized, less intense, the audiences starts to notice this and decline is almost certain.

It really is burning with a bright flame. It should be. If it isn't, it ain't real.

The artists should quit when they start to fall apart. It is not sustainable life style. They should know it. Then make way for the young. It IS pathetic when men in their 50's are still trying hard. It is zero energy fucking cringe. And the young boys are in position, where they think they can't compete with the old farts.

this is true, I played for thousands a few times and it jacks you up so bad, you can't even sleep for days. Best remedy is to get blackout drunk, but even that's hard sometimes. Still, my life used to rule

Attached: fred the ded.jpg (392x422, 56K)

Yep.
>Show ends at midnight, getting to sleep around noon after drinking whole night in the bus.
>Wake up to sound check,
>try to eat, manage to sink couple slices of salami,
>feels like throwing up,
>first beer,
>feels good man,
>show starts, BANG. Fully energized in second.
>Repeat.

Lemmy used speed to get up. I used beer. Booze knocked me out, but beer was a soft healer and I was perfectly in playing condition.

And monkey rap isn't for teenagers?

Sad, I met him in Dallas TX at the Clubhouse. He and other band members from Pantera owned it. Pretty raunch place, two stories and whores everywhere. They didn't sell liquor themselves but you could walk it in by the cooler and they didn't fucking care what you brought in.

>naming your band after a character in the talmud who is alleged to be the father of Jesus
HELL IS FOREVER

Attached: CgyjJi3 (4).jpg (1838x2048, 129K)