How is he always so calm? What is his secret?

How is he always so calm? What is his secret?

Attached: Reverend-Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg (448x399, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3I-_Ph6mbTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he is secretly white

the real question is what is wrong with his upper lip?

and why does he sound so strange?

Attached: 1528840721468.png (633x477, 226K)

He had a massive stroke, but he doesn't know. One of the parts of his brain that died was the aggression center.

Attached: uncle-ruckus.jpg (628x356, 56K)

he drinks his jungle juice

Attached: o5.png (768x1024, 870K)

he isnt always calm you just havent watched him enough
find his video where he is at an anti-gun rally
he starts getting heated with this young girl and eventually starts screaming how they all dont want him to talk because he is black

he literally uses the race card
he is on our side but dont forget that he is a fucking nigger through and through
never relax faggots

>those caucasoid facial features
hes in black face

he's old enough to remember that things were better before civil rights. Being an Uncle Tom is unironically the smartest thing a black man can do

When you're right you don't need to yell and scream. Why do you think Liberals yell and scream so much?

at 23:50 is one example but before that timestamp and after you can find more instances of such in this video

youtu.be/3I-_Ph6mbTA

when you have a big dick, nothing bothers you.
t. big dick chad

Very old and no test.

he may not be screaming but in the vid here he definitely isnt stoic

why do you kike faggots want to worship this nigger anyway? just cause he agrees with a couple of your opinions?

cleft palate

he's the black reincarnation of the Hierophant from the Tarot Decks. He speaks to God and through him everyday. If you're connected to the divine you can only be calm.

Because he grew up in a different world where he knows what real struggle is, not this made up leftist struggle bullshit.

Attached: ae5a92c278e72e6ea855a6642935648d.jpg (446x750, 24K)

He probably has a gigantic penis and thinks about that when he starts to get angry.

I really love redpilled blacks.

You whites need to have blacks on your side.

It's the oy way to stop immigrants.

He was trolling for sure on that one. You know he didnt believe what he was saying. He was just trying to prove that snowflakes will hate blacks too if they disagree with them.

he had a cleft lip is seems. Still based AF

hes not a communist

>I love blacks
The state of Americans

Every morning at 6 am he gets up has a cold shower then goes for a six mile run, he then has another shower and gets dressed into his suit then he walks calmly into the kitchen goes under the sink and takes out a boot brush and some boot polish.

He then shines his shoes and gets ready for his day by taking the bootbrush and blacking up.

TL:DR hes secretley a white guy.

>pro Israeli
Oh Lord why...

Wow what a cool redpilled black person now as a white alt right I may let him fuck my blue eye blonde daughter

I seen dat
he goes full tilt nigger in it lol

baste

fpbp

He also talks pretty rationally most of the time but then you hear him start nigger dissing calling women fat ugly tranny apes and shit which is funny but definitely wrecks his optics

Attached: 1527671016115.jpg (585x621, 81K)

black mr magoo

Attached: 1337055490842.jpg (120x120, 3K)

Because he knows he's the dominant one in any room he walks into.

Attached: 1528250829951.jpg (135x151, 3K)

Facebook messaged him a while ago, with a polite response. Good dude!

Anyone on our side is a plus.

HI I'M MIKE LINDELL

Jacking off 10 times a day

So. Much. Rage.

ARE YOU A SHLUT?