Why does Flint still not have water?? I thought America could afford water for its people?

Why does Flint still not have water?? I thought America could afford water for its people?

Attached: 82618F83-6E77-4A3D-A6DD-3CF3905D709C.jpg (960x640, 130K)

That's a flint problem not an America problem

Ask the Democrats who have been in charge of the state for 70 years

This. It's not a federal matter. Plus, Flint is full of niggers anyway.

Literally no one gives a fuck about flint. It's a trashy decrepit nigger infested violent shithole and everyone there dying from poison water would be a net benefit.

t. Saginaw

I have lived near the poorest parts of Detroit, MI and I work in a water treatment plant (in Florida).

Flint has not had clean (read: lead-free) water since the 1970s. This is not a recent phenomenon. There is lead in the water because the corrupt niggers running Flint and the morally bankrupt niggers living there do not pay the bills for the water. The money from water bills is used for maintenance of a complex network of groundwater uptake, cleaning, storage, and distribution centers. When you don't pay the bills for 50 years, you don't get clean water. Why should niggers who skipped the bill, and continue to skip the bill, get their share payed for by whites who are actually responsible?

The corruption and incompetence of the city or county for Flint played a major role here, as the lead and other heavy metal contaminants leech from pipes when the pH of the water is too low. pH is said to go from 0.0 (very acidic) to 14.0 (very alkaline). A pH of 7.0 is chemically "neutral" water but we distribute tap water at a pH of approximately 8.0 which acts as a buffer against trace corrosive elements in the lines and ensures that the pipes do not rust into the water. Decades of poor pH-balancing either due to lack of foresight or simple lack of funding led to the situation that exists today.

Attached: 1526130969607.jpg (2132x992, 346K)

Case for smaller government which both parties hate honestly.

>Why does Flint still not have water?? I thought America could afford water for its people?
Flint is full of blacks on welfare and has been run by
democrats for the past 60 years. they have literally no tax base and therefore no money to fix anything

still more potable than Mexican water.

STFU ANARCHIST

So spending 1 trillion on a space force, nukes, or Iraq is OK, but spending 1 trillion in Medicare for all is not acceptable?

>municipal water supplies Infrastructure and maintenance are maintained by the bill that people pay at the end of the month
>fix the delinquency rate, clean the water
>expecting niggers to pay their bills
This is just a microcosm of majority black areas utterly failing to maintain what was left behind, what’s more they completely destroyed it.

Flint has had clean water for months

What are the people of flint doing about cleaning their water besides asking others to fix the problem for them?

Michigan: surrounded on three sides by great lakes, still can't harness clean drinking water.

>Muh Gibs!
fpbp

If only it was that simple you dumb fucking moron

>Be Domocrat-run niggerfuxed shithole
>Water from the (also Democrat-run) large city nearby is too expensive
>Let's just drink the water in this river nearby
>Should we check and see if it's safe?
>Why would we do that?
>Warned not to by evil white people who are just tricking us probably
>Change water sources anyway
>Wakanda Fo-eva
>Years later:
>People getting sick
>Turns out the water from the river we were using for our cheap water was corroding our ancient pipes the whole time
>Now no matter what water source we use the water will be contaminated because the pipes are so fucking melted
>Republicans are obviously to blame for this
>Who won't you fix this, Republicans?

you're correct, 1 trillion in medicare is not acceptable.

have fun trying to keep up with american military might while you're still under the shackles of the european union.

But the water crisis has already been solved.

Epic good meme, user.
Gonna repost it.
What happened to Flint is what the Democrats plan for the rest of America.

Because supplying safe drinking water requires people who supply drinking water to have the mental capacity to understand the consequences of their actions or lack thereof.

Thats up to the state you nigger lover

>Spending money on advancing our civilization into the next level
>Spending money on keeping unproductive people alive
Hrm, tough choice

Its been years. If the water is so bad how are they still alive?

Boomer patriots like to pat themselves on the back by still hauling thousands of dollars of bottled water there for ungrateful niggers for free

I have the solution.
Move out of there
Use one of the houses dems are building for Mexican citizens

We keep giving them money to fix shit up but they spend it on other shit

Even King Obonggo gave up on those nogs

It's lead poisoning, which doesn't kill you, it just makes you dumber and more violent. And since Flint is a city full of niggers, it's a wonder they noticed a difference at all.

its not costing trillions. fuck off

>vast majority of niggers
>basic maintenance of important infrastructure fails to materialize

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

it's almost like there is a pattern here.... could it be that niggers just fail to maintain all of their shit because they have no ability to plan and statistically low IQs?

HMMMMMMMMM

Does anybody actually pay any taxes in Flint ?
Serious question...

Obama didn't do shit for them for a solid year despite the law signing off that it was fed responsibility, then Flint voted for another Democrat.

Ergo, they consent to their shit water that apparently hasn't killed them in the 3-4 years it's been an 'issue'.

spbp saged

>Morpheus.jpg
What if I told you
What if I told you
What if I told you
There was never a water problem to begin with and all the original unbiased federal testing showing clean water was right and you let Michael Moore and Al Sharpton trick you into a Democratic plan to balance the budget of a nigger run city worse than Detroit to the tune of $1 Billion in Federal dollars ... and you blamed it all on a Republican governor.

niggers cant pay water bill is my fault how?

Why are millions of White Americans dying at a vastly greater rate than blacks or hispanics? I thought White Privilege was real.

My great grandpa dug a well that supplied their house with fresh water for a long time and all he had was basic tools.

I have no love for people who aren't self sufficient.

lol it's a democratic state?
I honestly did't know that but still
why the fuck doesnt america fix one of it's states? Do states really have that much control that they're willing to ruin american lives because of inaction and corruption?

where the fuck is the federal government

>Flint
>"America's people"

>Digging wells
>Within city ordinance

Wanna know how I can tell your a flyover state backwater hick

>giving a fuck about city ordinance when you're forced to drink shitwater

Wanna know how I can tell YOU'RE a retarded city fuck who couldn't tell his ass from a hole in the ground?

A fucking leaf.

Democrats have literally ruined the state and the city and stolen millions of dollars and now want to play the blame the feds card.
We like our states having powers because thats how our federal republic was founded and intended to be. Its the reason why I can have guns in my state despite federal lawmakers sipping soi latte in D.C being butthurt about it.

>that detroit house in your
ok, now I'm convinced...

Attached: screenshot.png (500x331, 306K)

No one cares about Flint or the niggers who infest it.

...that someone really does need to make a "Nogwarts" spoof movie.

Attached: nogwarts.webm (640x360, 2.42M)