Walmart FEMA Camps Are real

youtube.com/watch?v=ONj2-tuyt6k

They are keeping children in cages in these camps.

possible pedo ring.

Attached: terrifiedpepe.jpg (249x249, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dku57VYMK8o
youtube.com/watch?v=1L3IXcMAPfU
youtube.com/watch?v=JZSmsDvxKek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FEMA staff isn't competent enough to run camps. They have some of the Highest turnover I've ever seen in the Government. Also, Brock Long doesn't know what he is doing.

Kike alert

They're fucking mexicans, who cares?

first mexican kids and then good old american mutt kids.

How dumb are you? You were literally presented with video evidence over 5 years ago.

Fucking dumb shit. That's what you are.

He knew about this all along. He only cares now because of DRRRRUMPFFFFT!

fucking hell these kikes are always in these kind of threads...ive known and cared about this subject for a long time. only now has it been fully exposed while before it was just assumptions.

Lol just wait till you discover the massive tunnel systems they've been building under those Walmart constructions.

OP is a pedo ring.

You can't spell pedOPhile without OP

And why did you refuse to be the one to expose It? Oh yeah, because you're a lying shill

Attached: 1529773628469.jpg (583x1024, 142K)

HOLY FUCK
GUYS
A FEMA CAMP JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
ITS HAPPENING

>They are keeping children in cages in these camps.
>possible pedo ring.

People have been noticing this for years. Walmarts across America have been closing down during the Obama administration and having "renovation" work done to them...

youtube.com/watch?v=dku57VYMK8o

youtube.com/watch?v=1L3IXcMAPfU

They look like holding camps to me.

Also, there is speculation that there are underground deep-state controlled railways that connect to different Walmarts:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZSmsDvxKek

scan to 5:50 to see the Walmart talk.

Fuck you. im sick of people like you automaticlly yelling shill when you see shit you dont agree with. I am not a kike!

Homeland Security and ICE are practicing their population control techniques on illegals and "terrorists". When there's no more of them to deal with and the economy goes to shit again, they'll start applying them to the domestic population, first the ghetto population and then the rural population. Americans are building their own prison so that no one can get in, but then when the system turns on them, there'll be no way to get out.

Attached: F864379C-0AF0-4885-BE33-7E8468666CA2.jpg (360x360, 64K)

Operation Jade Helm is a go

This.
We will be at war Mexico within the next 24 months. May as well kill off their trash kids now vs later, cheaper to kill them in a camp vs a 59 million dollar missile.

Yes mexican kids first then yours next you stupid moron. go figure a fucking leaf has more sense then your stupid american mutt ass.

I have confirmation OP diddles kids. Prove you don't faggot or hang yourself!

Your conspiracy is old and played out. We are going to kill a lot of Mexicans within the next 24 months, kids and all and couldn't be happier about it. My boys are going to skin some Mexicans baby, they thought the CIA cartels were bad...buckle up kiddo

we've known this for decades man