Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Attached: 1527056593755.jpg (1000x1503, 197K)

we had this thread yesterday and the day before that and every day in the week before this one

Are Chinese people white?

Attached: 15294653287071.jpg (820x820, 146K)

It's almost like it's a "daily" thread or something...

Attached: japanese dog.jpg (240x250, 17K)

What if you're fully committed to a political quest and could never risk on having a family life due to the hostility towards those who promote the preservation of the white race?

.t Next Hitler

Maybe the honorary aryan ones.

I'd say politicians with families do better at the poll, statistically.

I'm italian.
Stop posting this thread every day.

what if I was going to have kids only now I am depressed and can't hold a relationship due to my fiance's death

I'm brown. I don't plan to have kids. I'm CONTRIBUTING to the end of the brown race.

Attached: kek 98d92349.jpg (264x229, 6K)

No.
Then I'd be sorry for your loss, user, and I wouldn't blame you for not having kids.

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you're not fighting to abolish female (((rights))) ( #parasitegender ) you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

because it's a daily reminder you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 90d.gif (329x302, 6K)

i dont want to have kids. i hope the the disgusting white race dies out

My Iranian wife is having my kid in 1 month. Will he count as white?

Thanks Doc.

Asians women > Degenerate white whores

Attached: 7BBCB257-31C1-4B2E-9203-D57417F7E840.jpg (617x676, 90K)

thnx nigger.

thanks broski

The less white kids you have, the less white kids your grandchildren will have to breed with. The future is now.

As a matter of fact ill go further and kill myself.

>muh huwhite race

Me and my wife want them but my grandmother is Italian so i told her we can't.
Thanks Jow Forums

Another fake blond Scandi whore (look at the roots). Really starting to get sick of seeing these dumb cunts. Meds don't do this shit, and neither do Germans themselves, but the Nordies are always trying to convince everyone they're pure Aryan specimens with their fake blond hair, black bushy eyebrows and big Eskimo skulls. Wish the Soviets would have invaded Scandinavia as well to beat the remaining Nazism out of those snowniggers.

Looks like another white whore that’ll split her pussy lips for $1000

The future is castizo and it is beautiful

Attached: 1473934635493.png (554x400, 66K)

Why?

you're not even White amigo

Look at these mutts.