Why are millenials the biggest crybabies to ever exist...

Why are millenials the biggest crybabies to ever exist? They think they're the first generation to have a shit deal or have had shit parents or have an oppressive government.

Seriously if they spent half the time working their way up in life as they do playing video games and whining, they'd probably be better off than anyone with all their technology.

Attached: 1529596524237.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/486362/where-americas-jobs-went
assets.prb.org//pdf08/63.2uslabor.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/04/11/millennials-largest-generation-us-labor-force/
investopedia.com/terms/g/great-recession.asp
investopedia.com/features/crashes/crashes9.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
chron.com/business/energy/article/Oil-discoveries-in-2017-hit-all-time-low-12447212.php
rystadenergy.com/newsevents/news/press-releases/all-time-low-discovered-resources-2017/
cnbc.com/2017/04/27/global-crude-oil-discoveries-plunge-to-record-low-and-its-gonna-get-worse.html
thetimes.co.uk/article/warning-of-oil-shortages-as-global-discoveries-hit-record-low-nmv3x6l03
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-29/oil-discoveries-at-a-70-year-low-signal-a-supply-shortfall-ahead
wsj.com/articles/iea-says-global-oil-discoveries-at-record-low-in-2016-1493244000
reuters.com/article/us-oil-iea-forecast/iea-warns-of-oil-supply-crunch-by-2020-with-no-capex-renaissance-idUSKBN16D1X1
nasdaq.com/article/iea-forecasts-oil-shortages-and-sharp-price-rise-by-2020-cm757712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Boomers are spoiled commies with money. Their parents gave them the world on a silver platter. Once the Boomers were fat with sin, they then did everything they could to siphon away their children's futures for the sake of self gratification.

Attached: whodunnit boomers.jpg (1440x3431, 1.35M)

Typical whinging millenial

The internet and single parent households destroyed them

I have room to whine. You however:

theweek.com/articles/486362/where-americas-jobs-went
>The trend began in earnest in the late 1970s at large manufacturers such as General Electric. GE’s then CEO, Jack Welch, who was widely respected by other corporate chieftains, argued that public corporations owe their primary allegiance to stockholders, not employees.

assets.prb.org//pdf08/63.2uslabor.pdf
>In the 1960s, the U.S. labor force increased by 1.7 percent annually, as baby boomers—those born during the high-fertility period from 1946 to 1964—started to enter the workforce. Labor force growth accelerated during the 1970s as more baby boomers reached adulthood.

Millennials start getting into the workforce around 2000s.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/04/11/millennials-largest-generation-us-labor-force/

The Great "Recession" happens in 2007. Housing and credit crashes.
investopedia.com/terms/g/great-recession.asp
investopedia.com/features/crashes/crashes9.asp

Destroyed the economy before your kids could even get in. Sorry you couldn't have your slave class, m8.

Fuck off, 'tard. You know nothing.

>lived whole life with indoor plumbing and electricity
>xbox,iphone,wii,laptops,snapchat, etc
>internet literally fucking everywhere
>cars with 35+ mpg that only cost 12k
I could keep going

No you don't, just shut up

>age = intelligence
see Its okay though. Instead of standing in front of the firing squad with all of America's traitors, you get to uncomfortably rot in a nursing home while Paco, your abusive illegal handler, beats the shit out of you.

fpbp. boomers are evil parasites. day of the pillow can't come soon enough.

Can't even make a proper, logical, response. Typical moronic boomer. Just silence and shut down any criticism. Even with life on easy mode you still manage to end up retarded. You're gonna be dead soon. I can't wait.

>j-just shut up
It's only natural for narcissists to never admit fault or guilt.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x588, 29K)

agreed, we're going to kill all millennials and their boomer parents when we take over. except for the voice actors of murdoch murdoch. those 30 year old boomers can live

Keep goin with what? That kids nowadays have electricity, technology, and internet? So what? That means nothing. All that shit and kids cannot even get jobs or homes because the boomers have so thoroughly fucked up our economy and country.

Boomers are in denial. You can't look at the consequences of your actions, and admit to yourself that EVERYTHING YOUR generations children became are because of the ((((values))) and (((morals)))) you "taught (hahahahahahaha boomers teaching their kids anything hahahahahaha)" them.

You have COMPLETELY sold out your country, you have ENTIRELY thrown your own race under the bus, and you have signed on the dotted line this country away to globalist cultural marxists.

Congratulations, you are the generation that is responsible for the decline of the west.

30 year olds are only 2 years from being millenials themselves.

yea work our way up to where your stuck doing the same shit to no avail ass is? just to pay out taxes for your social security when you are as hypocritical as to come here to bitch about bitching? fuck you, follow suit and rope yourself

Millenials are so weak, tiny dicked cuckold, cant beat Jamal in the bedroom and cant beat 60 year old JimBob to get a job. Fucking L-M-A-O

>t.boomer

Attached: 1529618320139.gif (554x400, 135K)

t. boomer fagot
sage

Their parents should have raised them to be chads instead of slaves.

we will purge you guys before we ever end up as cucked as you are, go pay taxes for the shitskin to get more gibs you fucking brainlet

your wife fucks eric the mower btw, he had pics

Very true. Should have made us suffer for everything instead of handing us everything and wondering why we don't appreciate it.

Because their parents coddled them, protecting the little bastards from the real world, now that their on their own and life is bitch-slapping them in the face, they're freaking out.

oh don't apologize you little bitch, they fell into the elites hands by playing into to giving you material possessions to occupy your time instead of raising you to be a man, right along-side all this feminist empowerment bullshit they used to invalidate the nuclear family

Because all of you generations before us won't own up to your fuck ups you kept making and you think you have some right to blame us.
You think have it hard while having your ass wiped for you and with all these things the kikes gave you for selling out.

Pic related will be you eventually. Dying so slow with no one but the nigger nurses at your side.

Attached: 1511025932512.jpg (931x524, 44K)

see
fuckin brainlet

this guy knows

I didn't apologize for anything.

im out faggots
/thread

lol..they will be living in parents basement forever, afraid to take a chance on life, afraid to bust their asses at skilled labor...most will be virgins forever...god what a bunch of whinny sad looking crybabies blaming their life problems on someone else...sounds like blacks blaming whites for their problems

You forgot the massive amount of shitskins being pushed on us, oh why you ask? Well let's ask boomers in the 60's: "make love not war dude, open borders for all, except Israel, they suffered enough"...

So... Who is gonna look out for you once you're too old to take care of yourself?

>walk down side walk
>three different millennials who were too busy staring at their phones walk into me

>driving to work
>millennial driver staring at their phone almost drives into me

>waiting at cash register in store
>millennial staring at phone doesn't even notice me for about two minutes

>turn on the news
>another millennial has shot up a school or church

Worst generation ever. Boomers weren't even this bad. At least most of the boomers will be dead in thirty years. These millennial assholes will be around for another 100 years. They love to blame boomers for everything but they don't even know what a boomer is. I heard some millennial once say that their 90 year old grandfather was an annoying boomer because he wouldn't let her live with him for free.

Checked, kekd, and rekt. Solid post, user.

Attached: jones.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

I'm sorry but l I heard was

WAAAAAHHHHHHH

WAAAAAHHHHHHH

If you're lucky the last thing you hear won't be the sound of gunfire in the streets.

>working at liquor store
>boomers stare at the pinpad where they put their credit card. it says remove card but they just keep staring.

>working at store
>tell boomers that ice must be sold separate from beer cuz of state law. boomers get pissy as if i voted on that shit. boomers voted on this shit and don't even know it. retards

>walk down side walk
>boomers so fat i have to stop to let them pass by

>turn on the tv
>pure endless (((propaganda))) that boomers then parrot ad nauseum.

WWWAAAAHHHH

WWAAAAHHHHH

>misspelling "millennial"
>confusing millennials with Gen Z

The bottom-feeding population known as Jow Forums was never known for having great intelligence.

Lol millennials are way too pussy to ever revolt like we did, you'll just cry in your basement all day until your parents have to sue to get you out

Attached: Kent_State_massacre.jpg (300x238, 19K)

If you got raped by a pack of niggerfaggots, you wouldn't simply accept it just because people got raped by niggerfaggots in the past. Plus, niggerfaggots do not contribute to society and neither do boomers.

Attached: 1528873340330.jpg (468x321, 74K)

You do know a lot of millennials are in their 30s right?

nah i am a 30 yr old boomer. Did this terrible forced meme die already??

Exactly the sounds you're going to make when you shit yourself in your bed and have to call the nurses to come wipe you. The baby that never fucking grew up.

>hippies
>revolt
Even the weather underground didn't really revolt.

Attached: 1528778493575.jpg (494x342, 28K)

>having such crippling millenial anxiety that you dont want to wait in line more than 10 seconds

>blindly following state law and having no choice because you're a cashier with no marketable skills

>walking slow because you have no sense of motivation or urgency in your life

>"Heh yeah tv is so lame, I'm gonna go watch pewdiepie instead, I'm so smart"

Embarassing!

>do absolutely all of the work
>do it quicker and better than anyone ever before
>have nothing to show for it

if any generation has a right to complain it is gen z. Think of how many of those kids are going to get fucked up with all the multi-gender trans shit and forcing them on different hormones

>unable to comprehend anything that i read

t. boomer

This thread has given me ass cancer.

two sides circlejerking over who has it worse, who's tougher, who's dumber and who is smarter

get fucked, all of you.

by the time they get into the workforce boomers will be mostly dead. with most of them gone, the world will already be fixed and they will have the opportunity to unfuck themselves

Up to ~35 years old is considered a millennial

I was under the impression that "Millennial" started in 1990, oh well.

SIMPLE. Balanced equations
In order to have good you must have bad
Dark & light , yes & no , etc..
Millenials have NEVER suffered or seen adversity so they no idea how bad it really can be.
They stub their toe or bump their shin or get a mild head ache and think its the very worste thing ever. They have no idea what REAL physical trauma feels like. Nothing to compare life experiences because their parents babied them. I have a family member in the emergency medicine field and they are CONSTANTLY amazed at what a bunch of whining crybaby pussies millenials really are. The stories are amusing and pathetic at the same time. They desperately need to toughen up or society is DOOMED.

>demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years.

the term was used to describe people who graduated in the new millennium.

I cant wait til all the boomers die and you're just as fat, lonely, and unsuccessful as you were before.

Suck on that shotgun barrel nice and hard for me NEETcuck loser

Inequality doesn't disappear when its proponents die off. There will simply be other assholes. We need a clean slate

You fucking idiots, including OP— GEN Z is what you're talking about, not Gen Y (Millennials).

I think that this is really common, many people referring to "boomers" "millennials" and "gen Z" have no fucking clue what they're even talking about and just want to pass blame to someone other than themselves.

I actually have a job unlike you, faggot.

They cry into consumer electronics and processed food while a lot in my generation went fucking hungry when you were poor. I sure hope there isnt a WW3 because we all know these coddled pansies cant fight it.

It's a necessary evil, OP! Not to get all technical & stuff, butt:
>They are snowflakes made entirely of salt
>when they melt, the tears leech into the soil
>once they have reached a certain depth, they collect & crystallize into salt domes
>which is where oil deposits accrue
>Synopis: if snowflakes didn't melt tears into the earth, we wouldn't be driving cars
>yw; just doin' what I can to help out
Salt is a way of life
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

I've had a great deal of fights and a broken nose in my teenage years because I was dirt poor and my peers were the only ones I could take anything from. We are being pushed around and denied what we own.

>ITT: 30 year old boomers

>"30 year old boomer"
>my generation
>starved
Neither boomers nor millennials starved dumbass. This is some military-grade bullshit.

Attached: brainlet award.png (1190x906, 178K)

I'm sure you remember the old timers in your childhood saying the exact same things about you. minus the electronics and corn dogs, my grandfather always told me about how his parents literally talked down to him in the exact same way.

Shit never changes.

>t. 28 year old boomer

>t. 15 year old silent generation

Those phone apps for blurring wrinkles and making your eyes look like pencil drawings are the worst. I'll be so glad when this dies out, or at least doesn't make people look like actual cartoon characters.

>As M. King Hubbert (1956) shows, peak oil is about discovering less oil, and eventually producing less oil due to lack of discovery.

Oil discoveries in 2017 hit all-time low –Houston Chronicle
chron.com/business/energy/article/Oil-discoveries-in-2017-hit-all-time-low-12447212.php

All-Time Low For Discovered Resources in 2017: Around 7 Billion Barrels of Oil Equivalent rystadenergy.com/newsevents/news/press-releases/all-time-low-discovered-resources-2017/

Global crude oil discoveries plunge to record low, and it's gonna get worse
cnbc.com/2017/04/27/global-crude-oil-discoveries-plunge-to-record-low-and-its-gonna-get-worse.html

Warning of oil shortages as discoveries fall to record low
thetimes.co.uk/article/warning-of-oil-shortages-as-global-discoveries-hit-record-low-nmv3x6l03

Oil Discoveries at 70-Year Low Signal Supply Shortfall Ahead
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-29/oil-discoveries-at-a-70-year-low-signal-a-supply-shortfall-ahead

IEA Chief warns of world oil shortages by 2020 as discoveries fall to record lows
wsj.com/articles/iea-says-global-oil-discoveries-at-record-low-in-2016-1493244000

IEA warns of oil 'supply crunch' by 2020 with no capex renaissance
reuters.com/article/us-oil-iea-forecast/iea-warns-of-oil-supply-crunch-by-2020-with-no-capex-renaissance-idUSKBN16D1X1

IEA Forecasts Oil Shortages and Sharp Price Rise by 2020 - Nasdaq nasdaq.com/article/iea-forecasts-oil-shortages-and-sharp-price-rise-by-2020-cm757712

When will the youth stand up and come to a final solution for Boomers.

Attached: oildiscovery.png (800x471, 87K)

Make a logical response to an impetuous emotionally-stunted millennial? Impossible, that's why I ignore them.

>have more resources available than ever So you agree with me. Boo fuckin hoo figure out how to afford a house, and not every job is some walk in the park like school says they will be
>Can't out preform niggers
Why should you exist if your lower than a fucking nigger

>When will the youth stand up and come to a final solution for Boomers.

When they're done having no or worthless educations, stop jerking off to cartoons and men in dresses and makeup, and actually move the fuck outta the house.

So realistically? Never, LMAO

>preform

Its fitting that the millenial hero is a sackless effeminate vegan who was completely and utterly embarassed, outmatched, and outclassed

Hahaha

Attached: winstonchurchill.jpg (250x400, 21K)

You're asking this on a forum full of kids who spend all day crying that minorities exist.

>all education is worthless
>all jobs were "outsourced"
>no opportunity to get a life because avilable jobs were filled with illegal immigrants for $3.50/hr
It's almost as if staying at home was the only choice.
Commie faggots like you don't want to pay minimum wage. Not an argument

>perform
>preform
You know what I mean

>more whining and excuses

Seriously just order that helium tank already millenialcuck

>kids
They are actually boomers passing the their blame off to the Rothchilds and jews for all the shit they did.

little column a, little column b.

>Commie faggots like you don't want to pay minimum wage. Not an argument.
What are you even talking about??? Have you not taken your meds today?

>posted evidence that boomers are worse than niggers
>>more whining and excuses
You gonna blame the jews next narcissistfag?

>It's almost as if staying at home was the only choice.
Yeah until the parents threaten legal action you worthless slug

Yeah I'd say the millenials are just spoiled by the good times. They almost want to suffer and struggle to pretend their strong and capable but with no real suffering they make shit up. At the same time though, being poor these days suck. The struggle IS real for poor kids, but they don't get their voices heard because boomers use their own spoiled kids as sample sizes.

That's what I mean. If you're poor, this fucked you over and you're just trying to make it. If they were more well off, they didn't suffer and they pretend not being able to fuck whoever they want any time they want is suffering or something. I'm no commie either, I say that as a capitalist just to say some young people are having to make the system work for them and the commie boomers leech off it to make it work for them and their spoiled daughters who say don't like hearing whine.

Great parents, eh? Destroy your child's future and then kick them to the curb.

Shhhh, they're entitled to a vacation to Mexico every 6 months, you dirty commie.

Attached: 1529566198393.jpg (440x396, 63K)

No but there's a point where you have to cut your losses and 30 years seems like a good point.

Attached: Capture.png (311x257, 10K)

Cringe

Now you've gone and hurt my feelers.

Boomers are shook we stole there power and now they are trying to creater the Zommers to take it away.

Raised by helicopter parent boomers

Wrong...I won't hear it..if you were correct it makes me a millennial...that will simply not be true..I refuse..I refuse damn it!

1982-98 ish is millennial